Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 34. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:06:14 AM
Yes, investing in Bitcoin is profitable. I think portfolio investment is the right choice. I suggest you invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price is at a low point. Buying them now and holding them for a long time is profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 06, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
You can start by buying Bitcoins using your VISA or you can buy them via Coinbase. Since you are planning for crypto currency trading you must know the basics in trading for you not to have losses and another thing to consider when doing trading is that you must know how to distinguish a pump and dump because you may meet this when you are trading and it may affect your profits when caught on this schemes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
I think this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, with recent market back-to-back declines and relatively low prices for COINS. Buying COINS with potential will make us profitable.

that is right, we have a second chance to buy many coins right now because all coins are in the red so we can buy at the cheap price. I think we don't miss a time to invest if we can buy the coins now because I am sure that after this, the price of all coins will start to increase and in that time, it will be good to waiting for the price to reach a new price.

It's bear market now, you almost see bitcoin price with a red marks in the market. It only means that it is the right time to buy more bitcoins if and only you have enough funds. But, there are also people whose doubtful if wether they still invest in bitcoin. We don't see any improvement with bitcoin price now. And that is the reason why some of our fellow men doesn't want to invest in bitcoin because they're afraid of losing  their investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 06, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
I think this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, with recent market back-to-back declines and relatively low prices for COINS. Buying COINS with potential will make us profitable.

that is right, we have a second chance to buy many coins right now because all coins are in the red so we can buy at the cheap price. I think we don't miss a time to invest if we can buy the coins now because I am sure that after this, the price of all coins will start to increase and in that time, it will be good to waiting for the price to reach a new price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:00:23 AM
I would suggest to invest right now is bitcoins because it slowly increases prices than the previous months. First, we should study what are the coins you should invest and applied for a trading.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:53:23 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
I always look with optimism at the new participants in the crypto market. I can only wish them success in their endeavors. And, in fact, I myself became convinced that if you constantly learn, including on your own and others' mistakes, you can really achieve success. But you need to understand - you can not earn immediately, first there will be mistakes and insulting losses of your money.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 06, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
you can start by learning first of what you should do and what things you should learn about trading.
the answer to your question is also answered with your question, btc is expected to be the future because it is volatile, its price is really unpredictable, no one expects what will happen with the price of btc.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 02:22:10 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Yes, investments can be a very profitable and successful solution to increase their assets. Of course, the crypto market provides a great choice of opportunities and benefits for investors. But before the investment starts, it is necessary to study the specifics of the market. And you do not need to invest more than you can afford to lose money.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Where do I start?

Yes, I always considered investment a useful and good idea for ambitious people. After all, it's enough to look at the list of the richest and most successful people in the world. They all invest their money to increase capital. It is literate investment - the main key to wealth and self-sufficiency.
Activity: 157
September 04, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
You need to explore and study so many things about crypto currency before invest.  Because if you're in investing cryptocurrency you need to understand that the market is unpredictable.you will never know when it will go up and when it will drop from the top. Thats why doing your own research or just investing step by step will make you more comfortable on how the cyrptocurrency work in trading market. Good luck
Activity: 191
September 04, 2018, 11:32:29 AM
Putting money in the tokens or coins that just started few times and you wikl make your profit, fast and easy without thinking that it might be gone because choosing the right exchange site has a big factor, like hitbtc, binnance and other popular exchange sites.
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
You are at the right time to start an investment. Both good quality and bad coins are all depreciating, making it easier to choose coins. But to trade is very badly implemented, because the market is very difficult to predict, it is more often decreased so that it is difficult to get good profits. Trading will be appropriate to be applied when the market has consistently increased and is in a stable situation.
Activity: 156
September 04, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Where do I start?

I would say, start with an altcoin maybe. It shall actually be good for you. Coins like Cardano, Sellar and Paragon are pretty great if you try to analyse them. The projects are also very good.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 04, 2018, 04:36:23 AM
I want to invest too but I can't see really worthy projects or coins for this doing. Maybe BTC is the most suitable here but among altcoin only EOS seems to be promising.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
Great strategy using BTCitcoin as your long-term and short-term investment.
With the recent dips I don't suggest doing some day trades, try scalping.

When the market conditions are difficult then waiting is a better thing, I suggest to wait and see the market until the end of the month, if the bitcoin price does not drop below $ 7000 then the market is recovering and buying right away is a good thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 03, 2018, 09:24:24 PM
If you want to and have time to wait, money to invest now is the perfect time for investment. Prices are good, good for investing and the situation is going to be better by the end of the year. It will slowly go up, so now it is just a perfect chance to catch that opportunity and buy at low prices...
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 03, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
I think if you newbie in crypto long term investment is the best choice for you because if you want to get profit from daily trading it will be hard. You need to learn first about graphic, market condition and etc.
Activity: 185
September 03, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Where do I start?

Well you should go for coins in crypto currency very often and store them. The ones I have shall rise very soon due to the launch of their projects for example Paragon Space launched by ParagonCoin, Steller and Ripple are others.
Activity: 175
September 03, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

Where do I start?

I think if you want to make a big profit I recommend you to have to buy these coins now and to hold in this end of the year. Because the market price pump again in this moment. I believe it's will bring us a good profit in these next few weeks.

ETH
RIPPLE
DEX
DASH
Pages:
Jump to: