Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 28. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
Volatile is indeed a risk that we have to face when deciding to invest in bitcoin, I think if you want investment start now, you can buy bitcoin, of course bitcoin has a greater advantage than other coins. and the price is also more expensive.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
on the off chance that you need to contribute then you should first find out about contributing, how to hazard and take in the coins you need to purchase whether it will be beneficial or not and purchase a coin when it has a low cost and you can begin with a little sum first and don't put all your cash in one
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 03:14:34 AM
I want to invest too. As I have seen from the current market, it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH, because of their high value and far-sighted potential.

You are right, and aside from that those two already proved their worth and really have high potential of becoming the highest price in all cryptocurrencies. If I will have more funds I will add more investments.
Activity: 364
September 12, 2018, 03:12:45 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

To start in crypto first you must research or have knowledge about crypto and bitcoin. And then start investing and buying bitcoin now because if you will invest in crypto without any knowledge you will lose all your money. You need to be wise in crypto like in stocks. And yes i agree with you that there is a big potential here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:04:31 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

maybe u can choose to start from some altcoin first caused price still low, btc price quite high now  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
September 12, 2018, 02:42:08 AM
I want to invest too. As I have seen from the current market, it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH, because of their high value and far-sighted potential.
Activity: 456
September 12, 2018, 02:29:00 AM
Look at the market before you invest and do research. Currently, ETH is down a lot and BTC is very volatile, making all other Alts volatile. Perhaps this is an opportunity, perhaps this is a risk. You need to make a judgement.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
September 12, 2018, 02:25:04 AM
Bitcoin is an all-time best coin. However, you can't expect a bigger profit if you just invest in BTC. The best way to have a decent profit is through investing in good altcoins. It can give you a x10 or x20 or bigger profit, considering it is a good coin.

Altcoin can be very profitable, especially new altcoins because the potential of the pump is huge if Altcoin is worthy of survival. but it's very difficult to find Altcoin like that, maybe experience will help you find a good Altcoin.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 02:15:08 AM
Invest in it right now before it's too late. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in the market this year.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
As a matter of first importance, before you put resources into bitcoin or some other cryptographic forms of money, you should first do some examination about what you are contribute to. So you should know in what you are contributing, comprehend what the blockchain is and how it functions. At that point you can contribute with a decent still, small voice!
Activity: 52
September 12, 2018, 01:55:28 AM
Good afternoon. I want to give advice, if you want to make good money, do not be afraid to invest in the crypto currency, and also trade on the exchange. For this the future. The growth of crypto currency is obvious. Therefore, it is worth investing now, by the end of 2018 you will feel an increase in your own capital.
Activity: 28
September 12, 2018, 01:48:31 AM
And why not, now is a very good opportunity for investing, as against the background of the crippled market, the prospective tokens also slipped in price and you have a great opportunity to acquire them, so that it would not be said that the market fell
Current prices are really down, lots of coins are slumping. in my opinion, this is the right time for you to invest if you really want to invest. because currently the price is down and in the long run it will definitely go up and you get profit, if you are careful and understand about investment you can make big profits, choose good potential coins and most people definitely recommend Bitcoin, I also recommend it because bitcoin very profitable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:42:26 AM
Bitcoin is an all-time best coin. However, you can't expect a bigger profit if you just invest in BTC. The best way to have a decent profit is through investing in good altcoins. It can give you a x10 or x20 or bigger profit, considering it is a good coin.

Altcoin can be very profitable, especially new altcoins because the potential of the pump is huge if Altcoin is worthy of survival. but it's very difficult to find Altcoin like that, maybe experience will help you find a good Altcoin.
Activity: 86
September 12, 2018, 01:41:51 AM
I think investing in bitcoin is the best. Compared with 2017, bitcoin is rising, but compared with last year, Ethereum is at a low price. I think it will be safer to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 45
September 12, 2018, 01:37:10 AM
You must have been told, or you must have read it, in fact, you should have known by now that it is not just about putting money on any coins here, it is about seeing which is worth it, which will more for if it is for the long term. In fact, investment here is all about long term ones. This is no ponzi scheme. There you could wait few days or weeks and get paid. When the idea of getting paid daily is erased, then, one can embrace this cryptocurrency. You could invest and hope to sell in 3 months time. The price could have fallen badly by then. What do you do?  You hold and wait. Learn through basics of investment then, so that if it turns out otherwise, you would be well prepared to face it.  Preparing for the best and expecting the worst thing in the same way. 
Activity: 76
September 12, 2018, 01:32:45 AM
To invest in bitcoin is planning for long term investment that is the basic mindset of every bitcoin's investor. If you want to invest take your time and do move today if you tthink today is the perfect day. Keep your bitcoin with you coz it is good for long term.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 01:31:58 AM
And why not, now is a very good opportunity for investing, as against the background of the crippled market, the prospective tokens also slipped in price and you have a great opportunity to acquire them, so that it would not be said that the market fell
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 01:27:00 AM
Activity: 47
September 12, 2018, 01:19:38 AM
If you want to invest, then I suggest you invest now because the cryptocurrency is now very low. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market, but I think the price of cryptocurrency will not fall again until today.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 01:15:29 AM
If you are able and confident to invest for now, all coint prices go down, you can buy a few coints and invest it, of course, also have to go through what coint consideration is worth investing in, because not all coints are worth investing in
Pages:
Jump to: