Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 29. (Read 30977 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:10:12 AM
There are lots of options to invest in, but it will be good to invest in Incodium. Incodium aims to be a risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident. It is and API-Based smart contract solution for exchange hacking.

Incodium provides a rational way for investors to cope with the threat of exchange hacking by providing a ‘smart compensation protection’ service for eligible victims.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

https://listofico.com/icos/incodium
Activity: 68
September 12, 2018, 12:48:26 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

The way you are doing it is not investing.
That is trading and trading is hard. You will lose a lot when you are just starting. Most people lose their 90% of the entire investment when they first start.
I would suggest you to learn from books and other experienced traders.
Or if you just want to invest only. Read warren buffet's suggested books. They are very decent.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 12, 2018, 12:44:11 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

It needs to be volatile to be stable at end. You have USD, EUR and others which are backed up by authority but bitcoin price based on buy/sell orders...

Yes it moves much quicker that's why you can easily lose money as well. Don't look at this as quick rich machine it can be but requires skill. You need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoins something to trade later.
I recommend investing in developing ICOs today. seeing the ability of a developing coin will be very capable to produce more profits.
thus making investment the biggest source of profit for now.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
Now is a great time to invest. Ethereum is pretty low itself.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Where do I start?

Crypto market is volatile, because it is new, and there are not enougth money to defend it from speculation, but it will be in the future, when BTC will cost a lot more. So you can just buy cryptocurrency, but don't drain all your funds in, because never know, what will happen. Or other way, you can invest in different projects, which just collecting money for developing. And if you will invest in the right project, you will make much more x's, than with bitcoin.
I'm trading on bittrex, hitbtc, liqiu, binfinex and coinbase. So you can check these, and good luck)
for a current investment will be very capable of generating considerable profits.
In addition to the current investment is very capable to bring developments that continue to rise and as the main advantage of increasing
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

Where do I start?

Are you sure of what you are going to invest and understand with all the risks you will get in investing more research for what you will use because it is currently difficult to determine what will be the best in investment
Activity: 135
September 11, 2018, 11:33:26 PM
If you want to invest, then I suggest you invest now. Because the price of cryptocurrency is now very low, Ethereum's current price is less than $200, which I think is the best time for investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 11, 2018, 02:25:20 PM
Investing in crypto currency is a very risky operation. You must be prepared for losses. If you think that a crypto currency will give you a stable and high income, then you are mistaken.
Activity: 164
September 11, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
Crypto showcase is unstable, in light of the fact that it is new, and there are not enougth cash to protect it from hypothesis, but rather it will be later on, when BTC will cost significantly more. So you can simply purchase cryptographic money, yet don't deplete every one of your assets in, in light of the fact that never know, what will happen. Or on the other hand other way, you can put resources into various activities, which simply gathering cash for creating. What's more, in the event that you will put resources into the correct venture, you will make substantially more x's, than with bitcoin.

I'm exchanging on bittrex, hitbtc, liqiu, binfinex and coinbase. So you can check these, and good fortunes)

many analysts call for caution in dealing with crypto currency. Some talk about a bubble that inflates, inflates, but at one point may burst into a deafening, so there is always a risk.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
The current status of the cryptocurrency exchange is an opportunity for investors. The prices are really low. So when you invest in a situation like this, you will earn big in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
a very good way to get a lot of profit is by investing long term at BTC and also trading in altcoins, all the benefits that can be gained if we correctly choose coins and determine our trading strategy, choose a coin that has a lot of interest
Activity: 504
September 11, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
You can start now, create exchange account and verify your identity before you buy and deposit your money at the bitcoin account. Buy bitcoin right now because have lower price and then you hold until bitcoin is raised to higher price.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 11:30:59 AM
Safinus This project deserves attention. Ideas, team capacity, achieve results, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a great future. Accordingly, investors are waiting for a good profit. details at https://www.safinus.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 11, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
If you start investing with BTC now, it only takes a short time to get the results and profit. Because after this market decline, the market will soon increase its price again, the volatile crypto value will soon increase significantly.
Activity: 1022
September 10, 2018, 12:02:52 PM
to work as following use with release of news and message from market and developer as expending risks on exchange as collecting with returns on valuation as finest with completion with the decision as extending task with request on conjunctive exhibition.
Activity: 178
September 10, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Where do I start?

Personlly, I recommend you to have to invest in the ETH and NEO now. These coins have a best  opportunity to investment for the long & short term and you can make a good profit. Because It's had a huge community and the platforms.
Activity: 103
September 10, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
Right now ,the best investments you can embark on is with trading but still you have to be prepared to lose sometimes and also predict the market right before entry and exit.
Aside that , Bitcoin and ether are the best to invest in
Cheers
Activity: 490
September 10, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
For a long time investments in bitcoin were very risky, but now as it approaches the bottom it becomes an increasingly attractive solution.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 10:06:34 AM
If you want to invest in the cryptocurency market you want to have more opportunities to make a profit from investing in the cryptocurency market then you should invest and should trade cryptocurency
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
In the crypto world, the potential of BTC is indeed very good compared to other altcoins, so when crypto market conditions go down like this, we bitcoiners are certainly a golden opportunity for us to invest as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: