Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 30. (Read 30977 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
Now the cryptocurrency market has a very large selection of altcoins, which have greater growth potential than bitcoin.
Investing in the cryptocurrency market with bitcoin is the best way to invest, but then you don't have to limit yourself to just one coin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 10, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
It is actually a nice initiative of which I will encourage you to pursue but  I will also entreat to invest the amount you could lose if it should turn that way since we don't really know what the future holds for us although its bright.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
If you are investing for real, please do wisely. As good and futuristic investment in crypto is, if you fall into wrong hands, believe me, this may resulting into loosing your faith forever in crypto which in the long run will be to your disadvantage. Cos I believe crypto will thrive no matter anyone's disbelief.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 10, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
Actually,  entering into a  business is not as easy as that, if you don't have an idea about it, So, you must have a feasibility study before doing such actions like investment. You must research the project if it is good, the community and of course the investors and capital. If you have all of these, then invest in BTC now that the price still low..
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
now people are afraid of investing. There is imbalance in the currency of the crypt. prices are constantly changing. The most sensible way to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 09:35:56 AM
That opinion is indeed very good that we run for the sake of the future and also certainly very useful in the future that we do not know in the future we will be rich or even become poor.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 09:20:10 AM
I would also like to invest in promising projects. But if you look at the market now, you will see one trend. Even a very successful ISO, which has raised a lot of money, is in no hurry to enter the exchange at the current exchange rate. So, now is the most suitable time for waiting for market growth. And there I will already invest, that's for sure.
Activity: 149
September 10, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
Almost the year has passed and even with this big dip on the market I really suggest you to invest in BTC. Especially now when the price is low.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 10, 2018, 09:01:36 AM
At the moment, the market for crypto currency is very unstable, so you should be very careful when investing. Choose coins from the TOP-10, because they are the most reliable.
Activity: 26
September 10, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
Crypto showcase is unstable, in light of the fact that it is new, and there are not enougth cash to protect it from hypothesis, but rather it will be later on, when BTC will cost significantly more. So you can simply purchase cryptographic money, yet don't deplete every one of your assets in, in light of the fact that never know, what will happen. Or on the other hand other way, you can put resources into various activities, which simply gathering cash for creating. What's more, in the event that you will put resources into the correct venture, you will make substantially more x's, than with bitcoin.

I'm exchanging on bittrex, hitbtc, liqiu, binfinex and coinbase. So you can check these, and good fortunes)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 10, 2018, 08:54:36 AM
I've been talking with a friend this week and we said that now it is such a great opportunity to invest especially in ethereum since the price is as low as it is
Activity: 110
September 10, 2018, 08:50:56 AM
Being ready to invest is very nice and I think you will have good income if you are going to invest right now. Current prices are very low and riskks are low as well, so I offer to you to invest not in EOS or in BTC, which will be more reliable if you want to have very long term holding.
Activity: 280
September 09, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
If you have money that you are ready to put on the card, then invest. The currency is now in a good development perspective. It makes a profit, you will not regret it.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 10:25:36 AM
Investments are a way to independent life. The cryptocurrency gives good chance to increase our investments several times. I invest in cryptocurrency too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 09, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
Now the best times for investment in the crypto currency market. The prices went down, there is a correction. And it allows you to invest. Choose strong projects)
Activity: 55
September 09, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Investing in the cryptocurrency market with bitcoin is the best way to invest, but then you should not limit yourself to just one coin. Now the cryptocurrency market has a very large selection of altcoins, which have a greater potential for growth than bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 09, 2018, 10:15:18 AM
If you want to invest in some asset, first of all you should make your own research of this coin/token/ICO, and only then invest in it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
September 09, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Everyone wants to invest in crypto but when they learn about it’s hard parts they just so scared to step into it, lol Grin All i can say is, try to learn every possibilities before investing in crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
the main thing to be a good trader is to control your patience. and always update about information about cryptocurrency. if you already understand how to see chart movement during trading I am sure you can be a successful person

I do not quite agree with you that it is not certain you know how much it can be successful, but it depends on the luck you have. The market is constantly changing so it is important to make the right decision at the right time.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 09, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
if you just want to start or study then I advise you to be careful because I see when prices decline many new investors lose their money and they just panic sell
Pages:
Jump to: