Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 38. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 26, 2018, 04:49:34 PM
Right now is very, very good time to invest in crypto market, because of the current state of the market. All the prices are very low and this means very good profit in the future. The best options for investing now are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
this is indeed a good opportunity to be able to have coins at very cheap prices, for example I ethereum which used to be so expensive per coin prices are now very cheap so this is the right time to buy it because it could be an opportunity like this does not come again
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 04:36:53 PM
Cryptocurrency offers more volatility than stocks and forex trading. But it has little stability.
Do your research on potential investment options.
Invest only what you can afford to lose.
Start small.
Activity: 175
August 26, 2018, 04:36:17 PM
Invest in the good one and if you are looking that coins that already in the market, then bitcoin would be the best option and its far more better than any others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 04:34:08 PM
Yes now I think one of the best moments to enter the market especially at such a low price as now, so do not miss the opportunity
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 04:27:09 PM
OP, that means you want to go into two things, which are trading and investment. Yes, it is good to invest into bitcoin. As a matter of fact, bitcoin is a well established coin and it is the leading coin in the crypto space. If you have to capacity to even have up to 1 BTC, that will be lovely. Then talking about trading, you have to learn it first. You don't just start trading with a huge amount of fund, so that you don't lose it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 10:44:15 AM
This is a great idea! It functions as a non-trusted transaction processing system, an environment in which individuals can implement peer-to-peer transactions without having to trust a third party or each other.
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 10:35:29 AM
BX.BET is a project with high scores from highly experienced professionals and investors. The strong team will surely bring BX.BET to the strong. People should not ignore this opportunity, follow up to own their own shares. https://bx.bet/fr/
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 26, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
i think that you can invest right now is a good time for that so i wish you good luck and i hope that your investment will bring you a good profit
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
August 26, 2018, 06:45:02 AM
If you want to invest then you should now familiarized how to deal with this kind of business and industry and  at the same time find a good ICOs like the company of ethereum that can satisfy you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
Presently the market is passing through it's bad days.  The prices of most of the coins are very low.

But if we take it from t he point of view of buyers it is best time for prospective buyers.  At present cost after doing research select some coins and if bought at currency price under bear phase; it will be very much beneficial in future.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
August 25, 2018, 12:03:13 PM
Right now is very, very good time to invest in crypto market, because of the current state of the market. All the prices are very low and this means very good profit in the future. The best options for investing now are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
Never invest at this time, the price of coins in the trade market is bad, so don't invest, if we invest we will experience a huge loss.

Experienced investors buy in red market. It's very easy to buy in the growing market but only humsters do it. Investing in growing market brings little money.
Activity: 178
August 25, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think you to have to first analyze the altcoins and then to invest in the money. cux at this moment most projects are the scams. So be careful to use the coins and to invest the money. But this is the greatest moment to invest in the ETH and the NEO. You could believe on these projects and to invest for the long term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 25, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

Where do I start?

you start with reading about the nature of crypto and how it works, it is essential to understand it by yourself. it will take time - but it's a base
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
For investment, you need to analyze the market well. Understand the difference between the Altcoins. You understand what a blockage is and how it functions.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
Your conclusions are correct, for now, so that you don't lose your money, then it's the right action to put on BTC. Maybe you know how the cycle of the increase or decrease in BTC prices, and of course you don't have to hesitate to choose BTC as a savings account for your savings. And of course I am sure the BTC price will be stable and of course, that will be your benefit if the BTC price rises.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 25, 2018, 11:20:05 AM
as investors manage with use of customs as referring details on examination to works on occupation as applying use with selection of tools and application on supporting coverage on challenge to gives on one with decision to begins as the attains on shifts with the terms on arrays with the timelines of projects plan, those helps as least to returns on contains as work with the modulation as targeting use with one on number on dedication to put on focus as objective with the running on scheme as the point on business with the majors on exhibition.

Activity: 201
August 25, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
I think this is the right time to investing.
Because the market price is down right now.
You can buy good coin which have a good future to hold in  longterm.
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
Eloncity Don't miss this project with new technologies and will be successful in the future. Become a part of this technology with this project. New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 88
August 25, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
You can add this promising ICO to your list Gemstra ! Because of the huge success of their first flagship the BOUTIQUE they are inspired to adopt blockchain solutions . With this they have made Astra a smart contract platform where retailer and brand can interact within the ecosystem to participate to social selling and benefited for easy to use protocol with transparency and user friendly marketplace !
Pages:
Jump to: