Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 39. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 25, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
You decide on what time to invest. If you want to get a quick profit. I think you should invest in trade. You need to carefully analyze the market, and monitor growth.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 10:32:54 AM
There is doubt all over on the issue of deciding which cryptocurrency to invest in now. Many investors and bounty hunters are now down within heart either ti invest or halt cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
Just invest the money that you are just willing to lose , And dont be a fomo , When its green it doesnt mean that it will always be green.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 25, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Last year, when the growth was constant, it was possible to learn on the go. No matter what you put it all up in the price. This year the situation has changed, so you need to learn, it is very easy to lose your coins
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
If you have a capital to invest in crytocurrency this is the right time to invest because of the cheaper price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 09:42:27 AM
No one prevents you from investing, but only the process itself today is much more complicated than it was before, because now it is necessary to pass some sort of verification, which was never before, because the crypto currency is built on anonymity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 09:34:08 AM
Investing is a great way to make the market grow. I invested in the new Altcoin Scavo, I think next year it will enter the top 100 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

Invest is very good, but invest in a coin you know you will not loose too much but my own advice in what to invest is a good thing, but i believe each one of us should do his or her own research and gain a bit of trading experience before going in big. But my advice is that if you want to invest go on and invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 07:13:49 PM
I think if you want to invest-you need to invest )) I think that now is a very good time to invest, if you believe in the further development of cryptocurrency, because the prices are good now
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 24, 2018, 07:09:33 PM
Now is the right time for you to invest, Bitcoin and altcoin prices are very low, you should buy before the price increases again. Some potential altcoin that I recommend to buy now are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin and Cardano. These are the top altcoin on the market, they are very promising. I believe that investing in these altcoin will bring you a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 49
August 24, 2018, 07:09:20 PM
Good time to invest in krypton today because of the price dropped well, need to grab this chance, invest and keep a few coins.
Activity: 7
August 24, 2018, 07:08:28 PM
you have to put your money in btc

Its gonna be upper and upper
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 24, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
The fallen market is the best time for investment. As soon as growth begins - you can make good money. Think about it.
Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 07:01:33 PM
while the market is falling is not worth investing. start with trading on the stock exchange with a small amount.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:59:20 PM
The price is still good to buy these days so before investing accept the fact that it is very volatile. Actually the price becomes volatile wherein the buying and selling is very active. Invest when you can afford and don't if you can't.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
Yes. It's a good thing to invest because you want to earn money. Before you invest, you need to conduct research and consult experts for more information.
Activity: 368
August 24, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
It's a good time to invest in crypto-currencies, where the profits are much higher, but you have to adapt to this volatile market.

I think long-term holding is a good investment for beginners.
it is a good not only for beginners but also for an experienced people as you may find it interesting and exciting to watch your coins grow
Activity: 368
August 24, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
i think that investing is good and you can reach a lot and mzke a lot of money from it as nowadays investing is quite useful
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
It's a good time to invest in crypto-currencies, where the profits are much higher, but you have to adapt to this volatile market.

I think long-term holding is a good investment for beginners.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 24, 2018, 09:35:44 AM
Now is the time to invest, because the coins have fallen very low. But, perhaps there will be another drop, and the coin prices will be even lower, I would advise you to wait a little longer.
Pages:
Jump to: