Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 40. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
This thread is really educating.
Search for exchanges and learn how to also trade on all exchanges you are interested in. This is because sometimes, one exchange will trade better than the other.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
If you wish to invest into bitcoin, it is a very good investment to invest into bitcoin. You can also decide to learn how to swing trade bitcoin for profits. This is also a good one as well too. Their are materials online that teaches you how to use technical analysis. You can use these materials in your favour
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 09:21:19 AM
Well its a good choice for investing in bitcoin although there are many altcoins which are having a lot of potentials to earn more profits such Eth EOS NEO bitcash xrp litecoin dash and many more to choose just spend wisely on investing your money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
August 24, 2018, 09:19:04 AM
Never invest at this time, the price of coins in the trade market is bad, so don't invest, if we invest we will experience a huge loss.
Activity: 39
August 24, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
I think current market situation is quite better for investing. The price is low now. So if you want to buy coins, it will be a great chance for you.
Activity: 82
August 24, 2018, 05:13:02 AM
BTC is great to hold for the long haul venture. You may get the greater benefits after a few months. identified with this condition, you can make an arrangement to offer the bitcoin after the cost increments about ...% (choose it without anyone else's input). Indeed, bitcoin and other digital currency are as yet unpredictable. In this manner, settle on an extraordinary choice to put resources into bitcoin astutely will be incredible.
Activity: 25
August 24, 2018, 12:34:53 AM
Bitcoin is a new investment trend and of course, if you choose the trend then the opportunity to make money is always more open when it is saturated as stock, the risk is huge, of course, high profits always go Attached by high risk, so you should determine this from the beginning. In addition, you can also invest in ICO projects to make a profit for you.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:26:44 AM
If you intend to invest, I think now is the right time, don't delay for something good, choose an investment that you think has good potential, because the result is that you will receive it in the future.

Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 24, 2018, 12:15:54 AM
be careful when you decide to invest right now and make sure that you can buy any coins at a low price so you don't have to worry if the price is down for more. many people decide to invest but they don't analyze the market and they only buy when the price is down and they don't expect that in the next hour, the price is down for deep. so always analyze first before you buy so we are safe to hold the coin.
Activity: 62
August 23, 2018, 09:36:30 PM
I think if you really know how to make a plan of action, everything is profitable, but profit and risk come together, and you need to understand the nature and the way it works.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
Although the crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable but I sure as time goes on and the more it grow, it will become more stable and will really worth mre than it is now. Before you start investing in crypto, I will advice that you should take time to do a very good research of coin and know what crypto is all about before you start investing. If you want to invest,you can invest in bitcoin as the most potential coin in crypto and hold it for long term to earn reasonable reward.
Activity: 88
August 23, 2018, 01:03:10 PM
Yes you can invest now and I think the best coin for me to invest is in ethereum, because it has grown up oer this past few months and the price has risen up. And because of its potential growth many investors attracts to it.
Activity: 49
August 22, 2018, 08:53:06 PM
I think the best solution for a beginner is to find an experienced team. After all, a beginner without experience will make a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 22, 2018, 08:41:34 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency has become one of the lucrative investments of our time. However, it requires smartness to make some profit out of your investment. Read about the project before investing in it or seek for assistance.
Investing in Bitcoin and any of the large cap coins especially the top 5 coins on the market is very good for long term holding.
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 08:38:16 PM
In this market, I also want to invest. But I don't have enough money. The price of cryptocurrencies has now fallen very badly. And I think this is already the lowest price in the market, and now it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 04:58:59 PM
Well, then it was not a very good time to buy cryptocurrency , if then in December did not buy it now is the time to buy!
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 04:57:51 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

You start with doing your own research on how to do it properly the selling and holding of coins. Because if you're in investing cryptocurrency you need to understand that the market is unpredictable.you will never know when it will go up and when it will drop from the top. Thats why doing your own research or just investing step by step will make you more comfortable on how the cyrptocurrency work in trading market. Yes its volatile the bitcoin and other coins because it will help the coin to to be more stable in the future.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 04:46:31 PM
In this case, you always have to decide for yourself, I can only say that investing now is very dangerous
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
August 22, 2018, 04:23:52 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
If you want to invest in coins, then no one will keep you, on the contrary I will tell you that it is worth buying bitcoin now, well, buy yourself some altcoins.
Activity: 353
August 22, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

Where do I start?

It would be risky if you'll do trading without enough knowledge. It think it is better if you'll learn all the basics of trading first before doing it so to get rid of losses. Starting to trade with bitcoim would be a good platform as well but try to trade with just a minimum amount as you begin with it.
Pages:
Jump to: