Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 41. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:16:06 PM
Need to own the situation, then you can earn
In counterparty trading is always very risky, you should have the potential to cope with the situation and look for a new one
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 04:12:16 PM
To all wishing to enter the crypto currency I wish you great success! After all, judging by myself, it's not only interesting. And the main thing is perspective and develops your self-knowledge. So, join the comrades!
Agreed. Investing in crypto currency will give a brief idea about the work of the market, which will be useful to any person who plans to make a fortune. It will also help to get to know the blockchain technology, which will become a big part of the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 04:10:11 PM
To all wishing to enter the crypto currency I wish you great success! After all, judging by myself, it's not only interesting. And the main thing is perspective and develops your self-knowledge. So, join the comrades!
Activity: 177
August 22, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

I would not say that everything will be simple here. With low skills of owning trading, you can buy a bad coin and lose your savings. In order not to get into the hole, you need to analyze the capitalization of coins, popularity, and have the appropriate skills.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 03:55:51 PM
That's a good idea! try it, just explore on that kind of stuff like investing, most especially you are thinking about BTC that's pretty nice. BTC will have a great future! and that's everybody says about that. and pretty much that's true. Just have the courage and be smart on your decisions.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
August 22, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
I think that really bitcoin is the future because if you look at the market then bitcoin is much better holds its price than other coins!
Activity: 13
August 22, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
I think if you have good technical analysis skills, you can give it a try trading , one of my friends does it, he targets 10% profit each time.  
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 12:12:19 PM
I think that investing in Bitcoin is the right decision, but I personally also believe that it is necessary to invest in altcoins, as they provide an opportunity to get more profit in a short period of time.
Activity: 71
August 22, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
BX.BET a powerful and potential project. The project was highly appreciated by many investors. I advise everyone to follow this project because of its strong development with a lot of experienced team, BX.BET definitely develop strongly in the future. http://www.bx.bet
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 12:04:43 PM
Safinus I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Safinus Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success! Safinus.com
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 22, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
It's also good to start investing in bitcoin, especially the bitcoin price has fallen so far as it is probable that it will increase in several more months or weeks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 22, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
Choose and make a decision preferably independently, then you will feel more confident and no offense.Pay attention to the top Altcoins.
Activity: 51
August 22, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
BTC can surely recover in the future.
Activity: 88
August 22, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Investing in crypto currency can benefit, but it all needs skill and needs to learn something about bitcoin and altcoin. I think bitcoin investment is a better option because of the profits, but it's important to understand that all investments are at risk.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 10:05:06 AM
Current market is a red. I think this is your best investment opportunity. Take the opportunity and invest in it. ETH and BTC will be top priority
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
Now is the best time for investments) In fact, every participant has his own strategy of choosing a project. I today invested money in the Scavo project;D
Activity: 462
August 22, 2018, 09:57:53 AM
If you want to invest do it now. When you see in the market it is affordable for now due to dipping too much in the market. For sure you can gain great profits in the near future.
The market is showing signs of recovery quite well so I think this is an opportunity for investors to buy for themselves the good coins and wait for the market to grow strongly. Investors also need to plan their investments in order to prevent market fluctuations like last time.
Activity: 378
August 22, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
Oh that’s great to do because investing in this kind of business and industry give you a lots of opportunity to earn a goods amount of income or profit with their goods service to their investors.
Investing is a great way to make our grow and if you want to invest i will advice that you only invest on a good crypto like neo and ethereum and offcourse bitcoin, and i am confident that the money you will invest in crypto can multiply on right time
Activity: 75
August 22, 2018, 09:40:15 AM
I want to put my money on altcoins. There are a lot of good and promising projects out there like MFchain. Great platform and good team. With their new partnerships, this project will definitely moon.
Activity: 294
August 22, 2018, 09:31:47 AM
Investing with trading is good! But you have to know the risk because for cryptocurrency the risk is very high... You want to get a high profit for sure that, because everyone invests want profit, but its risk is very big also where you buy btc with high price and bitcoin decreased the price you must be willing to wait for it to go up again and sell it, or the tone of his holding off rather than sell at a low price that results in a loss to you. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: