Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 42. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:28:09 AM
If you want to invest do it now. When you see in the market it is affordable for now due to dipping too much in the market. For sure you can gain great profits in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
Everything is very easy, but most importantly, this is an analysis of the project in which you want to invest, now it is very difficult to start investing in a good project, but simply invest easily, only in the scaffolding projects.

You decide and accept the consequences of what you have invested because it will make you gain an advantage or even make a loss for you.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 09:25:34 AM
Excellent, that you have a desire to invest your money in coins. First, choose popular coins. And you can trade on any known exchanger. Here is a good choice: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
Activity: 125
August 22, 2018, 09:22:14 AM
figure you should hold up multi day to see the market, ensure you investigate enough in You presumably need to investigate a portion of the ICOs that will happen in April and May, as you no doubt will have the capacity to get a great rate purchasing eth now and contributing later.the things you choose to contribute.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 08:47:59 AM
Everything is very easy, but most importantly, this is an analysis of the project in which you want to invest, now it is very difficult to start investing in a good project, but simply invest easily, only in the scaffolding projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 08:28:37 AM
Oh that’s great to do because investing in this kind of business and industry give you a lots of opportunity to earn a goods amount of income or profit with their goods service to their investors.
Activity: 48
August 20, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
You must be prepared for your investment. Be prepared in every detail of what you want to buy or invest. Be prepared to handle what your profits are in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:56:36 PM
So, you’ve decided to invest in cryptocurrency. However, you’re confused and don’t know where to start. With so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the best option for you. Plus, there are lots of things you need to think about before you start buying cryptocurrency.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 20, 2018, 03:48:52 PM
In my opinion if you want to invest then now is a good time for this .. the main thing is to choose the right coin for investment. I think that the BTC and possibly the ETH in the future will show us the growth againe. So i think investment on these coin not bad decision...
Activity: 56
August 20, 2018, 03:37:32 PM
Bitcoin is one of the most promising coins out there. I wouldn`t exchange it for any altcoin, at least the current state of things. Don`t believe those who say trading is easy, it requires much time and much learning to do before you can actually can make some profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 20, 2018, 03:36:10 PM
Not only bitcoin, but cryptocurrency generally is very volatile. So you must understand the risk behind it before investing. It is also a good idea yo think about trading. Trading is truly very interesting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 20, 2018, 05:37:56 AM
As far as the market is concerned, I think investment is the best and the most suitable time. All cryptocurrencies have reached the lowest price. I believe that the encryption market will rise quickly. It will definitely rise again. The investment is correct.
This is what i already thinking. This time is very good for investors to buy crypto with the lowest price. It will be really amazing if they buy a lot, so in the near future the prices will increase a lot and investors will make a huge profit, just we need to separate the investment in a Lot of potential cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
It is necessary to investigate the factors influencing the value of the crypto currency. The cost of crypto currency depends on how many people it uses, and the more their number, the higher the value of the currency. It is better to choose only those crypto-currencies that are fully working projects and have weight in the market.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 04:58:29 AM
Those are a lot of questions you posed there. Investing is a huge deal and you should do proper research before going through with it. Day trading is no easy feat as you can possibly lose all your money without the right skill. BTC's volatility is its biggest asset and at the same time, its bane. without such volatility , 5x profits wont be possible. So its your choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 20, 2018, 04:56:20 AM
Trading on a daily or weekly basis will make you able to make a profit at a faster time. But it also needs to be balanced with a supportive market situation. If the market situation is as it is now, then you will not get good results. The market continues to experience a long depreciation, so it's better to just hold your assets and sell them when the price is normal. But, from this situation, you can also add investment assets to good coins because the price is cheap, so you can have it more easily.
Activity: 87
August 20, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
As far as the market is concerned, I think investment is the best and the most suitable time. All cryptocurrencies have reached the lowest price. I believe that the encryption market will rise quickly. It will definitely rise again. The investment is correct.
Activity: 57
August 20, 2018, 04:53:57 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
The idea of investing is very good, but I don't think it is simpler than Forex. On the contrary, I think this market is more complicated than every market we know before. Because there are no restrictions here, anything can happen. You have to make your decision after you understand the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 20, 2018, 04:51:35 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Well if you got a knowledge and used to do trading i believe it would be okay to do day trading in BITCOIn, its really recommended and if you lucky you would got 5-7% profit in a week. Its little bit different though than market stock and forex but actually its the same cause news really affecting the price.
Bitcoin is a little expensive to start investing. I think you need to start with cheaper options and try to start something cheaper.
I dont think its really matter, if you want to day trading bitcoin and ethereum will be best option cause the volume and they do are strong coins that affecting the market price.
Activity: 142
August 20, 2018, 04:48:57 AM
The risk of investing in Bitcoin is minimal, because it is the leader of the entire industry, I believe that Bitcoin will not die, so hold it for a long time, I believe that you can profit from it in the future, so this is a very safe investment. .
Activity: 122
August 20, 2018, 04:46:56 AM
I think that investing in Bitcoin now is a very good opportunity. You can get more profits through trading, but you need to know that the cryptocurrency market is risky. It requires you to be patient, to grasp the right time, and to spend a lot of money. Time to wait patiently, but in the end you will find that everything is worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: