Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 43. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is correct and indeed more profitable than any investment, but the risks are the same, if you can afford it. Congratulations on coming to the road to getting rich quickly. Start with learning. Come on and believe in yourself.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:44:40 AM
yes now time  to invest. Because bitcoin and other coin  price down now so,  those people  who have many money they will invest in bitcoin, and otherwise you need to cheap  to invest please look the market.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 20, 2018, 04:44:25 AM
Before you decide what coins do you want to invest, make some research to find a good coin that you think it can gave you a good profit. It's a good idea to invest in Bitcoin, but its pretty good if you spread your money in those promising coins that has a potential to bring a good outcome, and now that market is still unrecovered, then it is the right time to invest and buy them at their low price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 20, 2018, 04:31:21 AM
we agree that this time is the best time to invest in any coins because the price is not too expensive and if we have a big money, then we can easily to buy many coins in the market. but although we can do easily, we still need to analyze which coins that we need to buy because we don't want to buy wrong coins that we cannot make any profit later. as long as we can buy the coin in the top thirty, I think we can see the profit will come for us so we can make money like other people.
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 07:53:54 PM
You came in the right place. You should read some topics in this forum that are related to trading and learn some skills and strategy. You are right that its easier to trade bitcoin and its a lot more profitable than in stocks but keep in mind that trading cryptocurrency is very risky. You might earn a lot or you might lose everything. You should ask yourself first if your ok with that.
Activity: 184
August 19, 2018, 07:49:51 PM
I think you better wait until the market is a bit stable because for now the market is not friendly and very volatile. but if you feel the investment is now better it doesn't matter, you can try it. you can buy ethereum or bitcoin all.

Waiting is not a good solution but the right thing to do now, there are many reasons why successful people are not in line with normal people because they take a different path than normal people
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 07:42:49 PM
I think you better wait until the market is a bit stable because for now the market is not friendly and very volatile. but if you feel the investment is now better it doesn't matter, you can try it. you can buy ethereum or bitcoin all.
Activity: 89
August 19, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
The Eloncity team created a large project based on blockchain technology. Similarly, the team created a strong community to support the project, to make it larger. Join Eloncity to show you are an experienced investor https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 231
August 19, 2018, 06:35:54 AM

Find the best market. Then decide where to invest. Depending on the coins for the investment, select the correct coin. Because you need to invest in great success. It should be an accurate investment. Bitcoin is also a good investment. That's about $ 20000 a year ago. Bitcoin is by far the lowest. bitcoin will increase its value next year. So if you want to invest, invest in bitcoin. This is a viable investment.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
August 19, 2018, 05:24:23 AM
If you want to invest, then I suggest you invest in the current market. Because the price of many cryptocurrencies in the current encryption market is very low, investment is now very suitable.
Good advise, I think we are already at dip now so buying could give us a good chance to maximize our income at a short period of time.
Price will pump again, if you want to exit early you can do it but if you think of long term, it's more favorable to you.
Activity: 162
August 19, 2018, 04:46:44 AM
If you want to invest, then I suggest you invest in the current market. Because the price of many cryptocurrencies in the current encryption market is very low, investment is now very suitable.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:45:10 AM
I think this idea is correct. Putting some money into BTC is definitely the best option. Because this market is dominated by BTC, even if we are all wrong, encryption may one day really die, then BTC is definitely the last one to fall. So I think you should do this
Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 04:39:50 AM
At present, the price of BTC is falling sharply. But before you want to invest in BTC, you need to learn and analyze the fluctuations so you know how to choose the right time. If you do not trust BTC, try to find out and invest in ETH.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
Cryptocurrency investment is actually an investment that people have made a fortune from. It is a risk that has actually paid off for some individuals and still a risk worth taking. Now that the market seem down, you can actually invest in your choice coin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:24:28 AM
start by finding out crypto, collect all data make a temporary hypothesis and make a decision. no need to hurry but be accurate good decisions will produce goodness.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:21:17 AM
If I have enough money, then I will invest in this market. Because the current cryptocurrency price is really low, I think it is very suitable for investment now. And I believe that the encryption market will soon recover.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
August 19, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
Invest in crytocurrency is cool, but it's advisable to learn properly how and when to invest your capital, crytocurrency investment is complex in nature, which needs  experts to make enough profit  from it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 04:13:32 AM
I think that it's best to start with investing in your training, this will allow you to save your capital and earn some money. Asking for tips on investing in a form is just silly! If you act on other people's advice (in the opinion of the majority), you will most likely lose your money!
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 03:18:12 AM
Bitcoin is a little expensive to start investing. I think you need to start with cheaper options and try to start something cheaper.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 19, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
The market of crypto currency is now in an unstable state. Many crypto currencies have fallen in price. If you want to invest in crypto, then now is the right time for it.
Pages:
Jump to: