Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 44. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 02:53:20 AM
Well, if you want to invest in bitcoin make it sure you can start buying coins in the a very cheap price as in response with the market condition like what happen last few weeks to be able to contribute the discount in your capital to buy some more bitcoins in a market and hold it until market will greatly increases.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 02:49:12 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think you should invest in EOS. I believe in the strong development of the EOS. Its current price is $ 4 and that's a good price for investors. ETC is a potential altcoin but I still appreciate EOS more.
I appreciate them both and think that they both have advantages. It terms of price EOS is of course cheaper so you can buy more of it and it will cost up to $15 soon, so your investment will quadruple. https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/eos-prediction
Activity: 167
August 19, 2018, 02:47:29 AM
If you want to invest, I suggest you can invest in this market. Because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, we invest at this time, the cost will be very low. And when the price of cryptocurrency rises, we can get more profit.
Yes, now is the good time to invest. ETH is just around $260. Crypto market can offer good investment opportunities when prices are dumping.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 19, 2018, 02:32:35 AM
If it's a full-fledged investment, prices on the market are dead. At present prices are Bitcoin $ 6120 and Ethereum $ 261. Then it showed a rapid increase. Our anticipation will show time in this direction.
It's sad but you're right. Prices are dead, all coins follow BTC's suit. I hope that soon the situation will recover and people will start investing again. Although now is the good time too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 01:34:00 PM
I like that people learn more about crypto currencies. Now is a good time for investment. Do not put your money in one crypto currency. Good luck)
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
August 18, 2018, 07:08:05 AM
Ground conditions for investing is very charming in this time market's value is now at average position and it will go up again as start of this year touches to 21k so if you want to invest than go ahead one thing is clear that it's risky same like other markets so dont be panic.

If want to invest choose the best coin and best project. Then invest. If don't know how to choose it. Market place is help to for the future growth. It any time to change the price. So follow the market price. Then choose and invest. It change the most of the people life. It good opportunity for the future improvement.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 18, 2018, 07:05:46 AM
Ground conditions for investing is very charming in this time market's value is now at average position and it will go up again as start of this year touches to 21k so if you want to invest than go ahead one thing is clear that it's risky same like other markets so dont be panic.
Activity: 243
August 18, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
If you want to invest in solid and promising coin with a great future I can give you a good advise to buy some bitcoin and etherium.This is the best choice today.
I agree with you. If you want to invest, just do it. We all given the opportunity to invest in this field so don't waste that opportunity. You should exert effort if you want to invest and of coures be wise.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 07:57:08 AM
Yes, now the price is more than suitable for buying cues. The market has very much sagged, and this means that soon it will turn around and it will be possible to earn good money on bitcoin.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 07:51:51 AM
I think now is not the best time for investment. The course now shock everyone. it is as low as possible. so we are waiting for the increase
Now that the price of the coin is down, I think this is the best time. At least we can allocate the funds we have to invest in several coins, for example in coins that have been in the top 50 as coins with the highest price.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 07:50:47 AM
This best necessary action to take before investing is get to find out all there is to know about what you want to invest in also a do good check check on the market and find out the prices and also possible future price
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
Current situation of market is better than before. If you want to invest, i think it the time otherwise you may not get enough profit.
August 16, 2018, 07:45:49 AM
You should not delay any more as the market is showing some good movement. Invest before it is too late.
Activity: 17
August 16, 2018, 07:45:28 AM
The price of Btc is growing. It a good sign. So if you want to invest, now is the time.
August 16, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
Current position of market is little good than before. So I think it is good time to invest.
August 16, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
Market is going up again recently. BTC is making progress. So invest as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 476
August 15, 2018, 12:34:51 PM
What are you waiting for my friend ? If you have enough money to invest , then choose Bitcoin only. Otherwise , you can select Ethereum as it is the best coin after Ethereum. Go for it friend . Good luck!!!
Activity: 308
August 15, 2018, 09:33:08 AM
If now someone is not afraid to invest their cash in crypto-currencies, then in a month he will be able to get at least twice the amount.
Why can you be sure about that? No one can predict the future. ETF is postponed until September 30th so I think the prices will be low and continue falls down at least until ETF is approved.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 09:13:15 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think you should invest in EOS. I believe in the strong development of the EOS. Its current price is $ 4 and that's a good price for investors. ETC is a potential altcoin but I still appreciate EOS more.

I hope that Larimer and his project fulfill all the promises made to them. EOS looks very strong, but like many objects it stands still.
Activity: 37
August 15, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

Where do I start?

Volatility and risk are all part of the market. Just make up your mind and hit the market with your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: