Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 53. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 06:17:19 AM
As a matter of first importance, before you put resources into bitcoin or some other cryptographic forms of money, you should first do some examination about what you are contribute to. So you should know in what you are contributing, comprehend what the blockchain is and how it functions. At that point you can contribute with a decent still, small voice!
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 11:16:58 AM
You do not grow up to earn on it weekly or every day you are not a prophet and you do not know what will be the growth of the market or the opposite of the fall so I think that you should study more crypto!
Activity: 9
July 24, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
The hedge market is volatile, because it is new, and there is no fraudulent money to protect it from speculation, but it will be in the future, when the BTC will cost more.
Activity: 51
July 24, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
you should find first bitcoin large market .
invest  and trade is a good idea .
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Gold, diamonds, bank deposits etc. are currently better than crypto business. Bitcoin does have a high sell / exchange rate, but when the market situation falls there is nothing that can guarantee you no loss. Choose an investment that is not too big risk, especially if you are still amateur.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 23, 2018, 12:43:35 AM
Now is the best time to buy bitcoin. It is possible that prices below the present we will not see
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 12:41:12 AM
i suppose to purchase some BTC to invest. but i think now it's not the time to buy cause the trade is so confuse.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 23, 2018, 12:35:40 AM
I want to expand more investment in electronic money. But with the current market situation is condensing and falling. I dare not risk buying many coins at the same time. I only trust and bravely invest in BTC. Wish it would bring in high profits for me.

maybe you can try to research for at least 3-5 coins and only choose from top ten lists on coinmarketcap because this top ten list will give you a nice profit in the short time and the long time. but you can diversify your money for more coins if you think that the other coins have the same profitable too in the short time. and if you only trust in bitcoin then I am sure that soon bitcoin will bring a big profit for you.
Activity: 92
July 20, 2018, 06:00:44 PM
Investing and trading Bitcoin is not a bad idea at all, however you need to learn the basis before investing or even trading. It appear simple but don't under estimate it. Running into losses can so painful.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 05:55:42 PM
For me this is not the time to invest because we didn't know what will happen in the next month or year because the value of its coin is so negative.
Activity: 280
July 20, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
If you want to invest, try first with a small amount. Before you know the ripple BTC better you just watch for yourself. When prices start to stabilize you can add a little more amount of your investment. Do not invest with all your money, because we do not know what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 108
July 18, 2018, 06:40:11 PM
I would not make all investments in one coin. I would choose at least 3 to 5 coins from the list of top 20 coins. Without diversification in the modern crypto world, it is very easy to lose your money very quickly.
Spreading your investments into 5 different coins is a good strategy. Putting your investment in a single coin is very risky. If that single coin depreciate and loses it's value then you are in trouble.
Activity: 1344
July 18, 2018, 06:28:26 PM
I advise you to invest in coins from the first two hundred. They will definitely grow and most likely by the end of the year. You can take a couple of promising coins and which ones you decide.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 05:35:28 PM
If you want to really invest, i will advice you do massive investment in bitcoin. There are so many advantages i  have gotten since i started to invest in bitcoin. Do not be left out of this advantage.Grab your now.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
July 16, 2018, 03:40:24 AM
I would not make all investments in one coin. I would choose at least 3 to 5 coins from the list of top 20 coins. Without diversification in the modern crypto world, it is very easy to lose your money very quickly.
That's the thing we should do, we should not be greedy, instead we have to be smart by identifying the risk and to diversify our investment.
Investing in the top 10 of the coinmarketcap is a good strategy, it could give good return as soon as the bullish trend will arrive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 12, 2018, 02:44:42 AM
Learn the market first and then search for the best exchange for you, there are exchanges that is user friendly you can try to play around first with gui. Invest in it right now before it's to late.

this is what we need to do before we decide to invest. watching the market trend to know where the trends wants to go, choose 5 coins for example, analyze one by one until you can find a good coin, make a buy the coin in the exchange but don't go all in because it's too risky, do buy again if you think that the price is good and know how much you need to buy.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 12:42:29 AM
Learn the market first and then search for the best exchange for you, there are exchanges that is user friendly you can try to play around first with gui. Invest in it right now before it's to late.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
July 10, 2018, 11:32:00 PM
How about this one ?   https://gstar.ai/

Be part of our Algorithmic Trading Movement
Bringing algorithmic trading capabilities to the masses, empowering them to trade on level ground with professionals.

GStar.AI’s presale starts on 8 July 2018, at 1200 hrs (GMT). In order not to miss out on the presale and get the 20% bonus, do make sure that you have completed the whitelisting with us, and that you also have an ERC20 compatible wallet!

Do you think this one is good to invest with, because I want to invest on it.
Activity: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:21:49 PM
First of all, before you invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, you should first do some research about what you are invest to. So you should know in what you are investing, know what the blockchain is and how it works. Then you can invest with a good conscience!
Pages:
Jump to: