Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 50. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:10:24 AM
I'm your beautiful fairy, which will bring in your life a lot of interesting things! For example, you get knowledge from me about this profitable project. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Buy Bitcoin for part of the deposit and try to trade. First, on a long span of a few weeks. Then on the day. Then you will understand how the market works and questions will disappear by themselves.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 03:02:51 AM
When he wanted to go into investments and Moreover, it is the crypto then prepare a risk that should be taken. Crypto can indeed bring fortunately quickly but also the risks that exist within it are also quite large. If you want to hold in the long term will be able to generate but certainly, need patience in the matter.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 02:58:53 AM
If you want to invest by means of crypto trading, then you must recognize the exchange first. There is a lot of exchange out there. You should choose an exchange based on your country so that withdrawal and deposit is not difficult.

So far I know cryptocurrency trading is more difficult in analysis than forex trading. So you should really learn the crypto trading analysis techniques first
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 03, 2018, 02:54:09 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Well yeah it look does easy but somehow you must understand also on how to predict or speculate as there are some things that happen which you could not expect. Here in cryptocurrency the market price movement is unpredictable and it is difficult to day trade taking its advantage on the volatility of market price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 03, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
Nowadays are very good for us if you can invest at this time. because the bitcoin price is also low so you have many chances that you get.
and you can trade on the market especially dihitbtc and bitrexx. because we also easily get your profit every day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
In this market, I also want to invest. But I don't have enough money. The price of cryptocurrencies has now fallen very badly. And I think this is already the lowest price in the market, and now it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 03, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
if you want to start in investing go for the ico for me theres a high chance of making more money than investing in some coin

I think it is better to invest in the altcoin because the altcoin has a big chance to increase than the ico. we know that every ico right now is just down and it's really difficult to increase. but this will differ if we choose altcoin for the investment because we have a big list of altcoin that we can select as our investment. besides that, there are many altcoins that potential to reach the highest price in the future.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
August 03, 2018, 02:27:18 AM
I think the current investment in Ethereum in this market will be a better choice because it is more popular than Bitcoin. This will be the first time in the future, I believe that you will be able to make huge profits from investing in it.
Activity: 164
August 03, 2018, 02:24:14 AM
Yes, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen to the present, and I think it is already the lowest price. It is really suitable for investment now. If I have enough money, I will also invest in the current market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
August 03, 2018, 02:21:33 AM

Where do I start?

Seems like The cryptocurrency Market is sick and tired right now, probably if I would know that before it came, I would not invest money in that market I will better wait for the better times.
Activity: 133
August 03, 2018, 12:51:10 AM
If you want to invest in this market, I suggest you can invest now. The encryption market has experienced a lot of ups and downs this year, and prices have fallen a lot. From the market's market, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen to the present, and I think it is already the lowest price....
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 12:41:23 AM

Where do I start?

The first principle of making safe investments is diversification. Invest your valuable resources in different assets, not only in cryptocurrencies but also maybe in real estate. This is the best option on my mind.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 07:00:27 PM
bitcoin will always be relevant for investment at any time , you can be calm ,you made the right choice

Those people, who invested in Bitcoin at the peak price and bought each coin with $18.000, will disagree with you) Now they regret those decisions. It's always necessary to choose the right moment to invest. You may wait for 6 months or even a year. Roll Eyes
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 31, 2018, 01:56:42 PM
I think that the coins from the top 10 are unlikely to give big X. They have already made their x.  just Bitkoin ETH and maybe EOS can show good growth ...
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

Where do I start?

I want to say that investing in bitcoin is only justified if you have a lot of money. It is not profitable to invest in bitcoin 200-1000 dollars! In this case, you better pay attention to the ICO.
Activity: 280
July 31, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
If you want to invest look to top 10 coins at coinmarketcap so it will easier for you which is coins is good to invest.
Activity: 171
July 31, 2018, 01:35:07 PM
If you want to invest in bitcoin, then you do not need to trade on the exchange of this crypto currency. The "buy and forget" strategy works, I think, better than trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
July 31, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
I think the best solution for a beginner is to find an experienced team. After all, a beginner without experience will make a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
July 31, 2018, 01:24:41 PM
Invest in knee pads
Pages:
Jump to: