Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 52. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
Investing in this market, I think it is very suitable. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in this year's market. The price of cryptocurrency is now very low. If you want to invest, I suggest you should do it as soon as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 05:37:30 AM
Yes you can invest now and I think the best coin for me to invest is in ethereum, because it has grown up oer this past few months and the price has risen up. And because of its potential growth many investors attracts to it.
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 05:28:57 AM
bitcoin will always be relevant for investment at any time , you can be calm ,you made the right choice
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
July 29, 2018, 05:23:41 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

It needs to be volatile to be stable at end. You have USD, EUR and others which are backed up by authority but bitcoin price based on buy/sell orders...

Yes it moves much quicker that's why you can easily lose money as well. Don't look at this as quick rich machine it can be but requires skill. You need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoins something to trade later.
I need to give exhortation, in the event that you need to take in substantial income, don't be reluctant to put resources into the cryptographic money, and furthermore exchange on the trade. For this what's to come. The development of cryptographic money is self evident.
Yes. Dont hesitate. Investing in a cryptocurrency will give you or allow you to make more moey just pick a particular ICO or buy trusted token. When in ICO. You should choose an ICO that has great platform and you think their target is feasible then dont hesitate. Just know your ICO. And patience is important.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
July 29, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
Bitcoin is an all-time best coin. However, you can't expect a bigger profit if you just invest in BTC. The best way to have a decent profit is through investing in good altcoins. It can give you a x10 or x20 or bigger profit, considering it is a good coin.

Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 05:19:00 AM
invest with trading, i think quite good way.

to make trading, the first step is to find out first large bitcoin market, can be seen from the volume of trade. For now, people tend to choose bittrex, hitbtc, kraken. After that, register on the exchanger to be able to trade.

True one of the key to consider if you want to trade successfully is to check which is the best trading platforms that has the most volume of coin you want to trade with. It will keep an active market for you to trade into and will also prevent you from paying a lot of gas fees from transferring your funds from time to time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:14:57 AM
I suggest to you when you invest your coins or your money check that investment site to be secured your coins or money and be careful to scammers in the investment site or other investment because many investment now is not legit or other word is SCAM.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
Yes now I think a good moment to buy bitcoin, as well as like how many forecasters say that bitcoin has started a new bullish trend I think it is worth at least not much to invest!
Activity: 148
July 28, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
I need to give exhortation, in the event that you need to take in substantial income, don't be reluctant to put resources into the cryptographic money, and furthermore exchange on the trade. For this what's to come. The development of cryptographic money is self evident.
Activity: 149
July 28, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Start with research, look for the mistakes others have made starting off. Many people have lost tons of money trying to get rich quick. I don’t there’s any quick money involved here.
I would suggest you to read whitepapers of a few projects like Liven and Ubex, these are quite promising.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
Investing in a coin is a great idea initiated by you most especially choosing to invest on bitcoin which is the most acceptable and no one Crypto ever created in the world, i will akso want you invest in other good coins too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
July 28, 2018, 03:57:17 AM
That is a very good move if you want to invest. And it's great if you invest in a Module project. Because this is one of the most extraordinary projects. And it's great if you are contributing in it of course by earning tremendous profits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 28, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
If you want to invest, you should start from bitcoin, and then try to analyse the other alts and find promising ones like Waves, and then by them via btc. I guess it is a good strategy.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

Where do I start?

indeed the most commonly used strategy in bitcoin investments is buying trades at cheap prices withholding and selling as prices rise and gain profit, I am currently following the ICO bounty to earn rewards
Activity: 198
July 28, 2018, 03:09:30 AM
It's not too hard to invest nowadays, but you need to consider carefully in this time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
July 28, 2018, 03:03:04 AM
Encrypting transactions is something that seems easy but difficult to do. It is always difficult to buy and sell at the most suitable time.
Activity: 518
July 28, 2018, 02:55:55 AM
Before deciding whether what coin to invest, just try to study first what are coins to invest, then learn from your friends for their experience so that so knowledge on it and can now decide what you will choose.
I agree with you before you invest, read the information about the coin
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 04:45:15 AM
Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 26, 2018, 04:15:41 AM
we can invest at any time we want especially if we are ready to invest in a big money to the crypto. I am sure that if we can use a big money, we can buy a lot of coins as our investment so we can diversify our money to many coins. this will give us a big profit in the short time and in a long time because every coin that we have can be increased in anytime so we need to determine how much percentage that we need to sell the investment and we can get the money with the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: