Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 49. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 04, 2018, 06:25:53 AM
I think that you as a beginner should start investing in the long term, also you can start trading, but not daily trading.

But I also think the current investment in Ethereum in this market will be a better choice because it is more popular than Bitcoin. This will be the first time in the future, I believe that you will be able to generate huge profits from investing in it.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:21:17 AM
I think that you as a beginner should start investing in the long term, also you can start trading, but not daily trading.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 04, 2018, 05:21:37 AM
I think that participating in a bounty campaign will be far more promising than the results of trading, trading will indeed be faster in making money, but that is not necessarily you can get the profit satisfactorily. Bounty campaigns also take a long time so you can get the results because you need to give a lot of your dedication to them so they can pay for your sweat. However, the bounty campaign will give you greater profits, because, you can start with capital 0.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
August 04, 2018, 05:21:00 AM
Considering that the current market condition is not stable if you want investment, choose a coint that has good potential, maybe ethereum, you can buy it and save it for a certain period, just when the market conditions start to rise again
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:15:41 AM
If he really bought bitcoin at the end of December 2017, now the losses are about 70% of the total. I think that the cryptomarket will be able to show steady growth not earlier than in 1-2 years. Until that time, investing too risky.
There is no risk if you approach the matter seriously, and not to stop at a comfortable height for you. 1-2 years is for those who do not want to wait for the moment, to predict, to look for opportunities. After 1-2 years, any token has such a thing as its peak becomes its bottom.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
If he really bought bitcoin at the end of December 2017, now the losses are about 70% of the total. I think that the cryptomarket will be able to show steady growth not earlier than in 1-2 years. Until that time, investing too risky.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 03, 2018, 07:58:23 AM
You dont want to affried of investing BTC, it beacuse bearish market will be turn to bulish, I expect that BTC will increase dramatically within two three year.
So from that, learn the market first and then find the best exchange for you, there is a user-friendly exchange. You can try to play with the gui first. Invest in it now before it's too late. Also diversify your portfolio, there are some altcoins out there that potentially make you rich.
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 07:56:01 AM
a good idea to invest in other platforms, given the changes of the global financial system. You can look at the platforms for such platforms as bittrex, hitbtc, liqiu, binfinex and "coinbase", they are the most famous and have proved themselves. The first thing you need to understand in what sales you are interested.
Activity: 336
August 03, 2018, 07:55:12 AM
Yes you can invest in cryptocurrency for short time trade,long time trade or mining....Short time trade is where you can invest in bitcoins and trade them time to time...You can use some apps which will notify you about the price of bitcoins time to time..Long time investment is risky because no one knows the future...and I hope you can understand from the name that you have to keep your bitcoins for a long time...so if bitcoin dies in future then all your money is poof!

Now comes mining...if electricity cost is low in your area then you can buy mining tools which will mine bitcoins....if electricity cost is not low then you will suffer as the electricity bill will be greater than your profit.
Activity: 28
August 03, 2018, 07:51:42 AM
You dont want to affried of investing BTC, it beacuse bearish market will be turn to bulish, I expect that BTC will increase dramatically within two three year.
Activity: 286
August 03, 2018, 07:50:05 AM
IF are were i better not invest right now, market is on free fall and no one knows when we see new deep, so better save money and wait one-twe weeks more and may be then invest
copper member
Activity: 97
August 03, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
I think this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, the prices of coins are relatively low and at a red mark at this time when the market is down. Y ou buy at this time at a very low price and then you hold your coins till when the market is back on its feet to make a good and promising profit at that time when the market booms.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
August 03, 2018, 06:43:46 AM
this time is the best time to start investing because of his low value in the market that can really give you a big amount of profit in your investments that's why you better choose a right currency that would make you a better earnings after the coming months or the end of the year. Invest as you can while it has a low value.
Activity: 532
August 03, 2018, 06:39:29 AM
Daily trading is very good because you can take much profit with your money every day, but you have know about which one best altcoin could take and make daily trading. You have more know detail of altcoin before trading, you can take daily profit if you know which one best altcoin could make daily trading.
Daily trading is not recommended for beginners because you need information and fast action, beginners are strongly recommended for long-term trading.
I agree with you, but daily trading brings much more profit and if there is a knowledgeable and experienced person nearby, then it's worth a try.
Activity: 65
August 03, 2018, 04:36:40 AM
Then invest brother, if you have it all figured out and have the money you are willing to put at stake then go ahead,m Identify  The best coin you can possibly invest in and commit the money already, the market currently is investor friendly and if you go about your business the right way then you will yield quite a huge return
Activity: 54
August 03, 2018, 04:07:29 AM
i believe FCC should be next on top, because of its great technology although lots of great coin but this is my opinion and I believe on Feelium (FCC), it will pump higher in 2018 for sure.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 03, 2018, 04:01:44 AM
Daily trading is very good because you can take much profit with your money every day, but you have know about which one best altcoin could take and make daily trading. You have more know detail of altcoin before trading, you can take daily profit if you know which one best altcoin could make daily trading.
Daily trading is not recommended for beginners because you need information and fast action, beginners are strongly recommended for long-term trading.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
August 03, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
August 03, 2018, 03:49:39 AM
you are really very lucky. because these days are the best times to invest in the market. i dont think we will be able to buy those altcoins that cheap in the future. crypto market is growing and after a bull prices will go very up.
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 03:13:23 AM
I want to expand more investment in electronic money.
But with the current market situation is condensing and falling.
I dare not risk buying many coins at the same time.
I only trust and bravely invest in BTC.
Wish it would bring in high profits for me.
Pages:
Jump to: