Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 51. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 01:24:22 PM
if you want to start in investing go for the ico for me theres a high chance of making more money than investing in some coin
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
It is good that people have the idea of investing for their future. And people have come to know more about cryptocurrency investment. If you really want to invest then the time is now and you should invest wisely by not putting all your money in one cryptocurrency. It is better to split your investment. Investing in one project or currency is very risky and this is what people normally do and cry at the end.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 31, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
This is a good job.I went to invest some coin in crypto market.investing in bitcoin is a good solution.
If you want to invest then it means you know the possibility or the risk once you do it. Investing is the other method to get profit but it is much have high risk to all then second is trading for me. But if you're eager to invest then, at your first invest just put a little amount and if it become successful then invest again but make it double amount. After that save the half of your profit for emergency used, then the other half if you want to invest again.
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 11:55:02 AM
This is a good job.I went to invest some coin in crypto market.investing in bitcoin is a good solution.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
I think that if you are a newbie in trading, then first you should try investing, because unlike day trading, you do not need knowledge of technical analysis.
Activity: 138
July 31, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
Yeah, investing is quite simple than usual trading. 'Cause you don't need to understand complex trading charts or graphs as you'll simply hold BTC for the long term. Talking about a place to buy you can try to do it from cex, as they allow buying BTC with a card from there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
July 31, 2018, 03:26:21 AM
In as much as you are investing on bitcoin which is the pioneer and most use cryptocurrency, you are on a safer side, invest the money you will be affordable to loose.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 03:24:52 AM
It just convenient to trade cryptocurrencies than doing stocks and forex and it was never that easy. Some are very lucky to achieve their goal to become wealthy quickly but there are also a lot of people who lost a lot like their fortune and their houses. Maybe a btc is good option be be careful still.
But if we invest and trade Bitcoin is not a bad idea, but you need to learn the basics before investing or even trading. It seems simple but not below that estimate. Losing can be very painful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 03:21:18 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
On the one hand the high volatility of cryptocurrency market is a good thing and on the other one it's a bad thing. Without high volatility you couldn't do fast and big money without big dep you should have let's say on Forex or real London, NYC exchange. The bad thing is the high volatility make it many times harder to predict the cost of Your Majesty Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
July 30, 2018, 11:05:02 PM
It just convenient to trade cryptocurrencies than doing stocks and forex and it was never that easy. Some are very lucky to achieve their goal to become wealthy quickly but there are also a lot of people who lost a lot like their fortune and their houses. Maybe a btc is good option be be careful still.
Activity: 31
July 30, 2018, 09:07:29 PM
I'd recommend you begin with btc its quick moving yet in addition unstable. Also exchange expenses please know that when you exchange btc it accompanies a value ensure you have an additional for this when exchanging. You might be astounded the amount it expenses to move btc these days.
Activity: 201
July 30, 2018, 05:04:42 PM
It is more than saying I want to invest but you can start by making lot of research  and boing cheap
Activity: 181
July 30, 2018, 04:59:55 PM
investing in bitcoin is a good solution. but I do not advise you to trade them. better try on the altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 04:44:34 PM
Learn the market first and then search for the best exchange for you, there are exchanges that is user friendly you can try to play around first with gui. Invest in it right now before it's to late. Also diversify your portfolio, there are some altcoins out there that has potential to make you rich.
Activity: 90
July 29, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
Your idea is good, and investing in cryptocurrencies is also profitable, but only if you have to invest rationally in a reasonable investment. Short-term investment risks are high. Individuals do not recommend short-term trading. I think long-term trading is more profitable and more stable.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 29, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
In fact, the crypto-currency market differs from the stock market with higher volatility, so you need to be much more careful with investments.
Activity: 41
July 29, 2018, 06:04:27 AM
You can learn more in the bitcointalk forum and then invest in it, which will make you avoid a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 27
July 29, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
"Invest" is a really good thing for our future. It is a great future isnvestment. Do you need to make an investment? I think the better place is the crypto. Personally, I will recommend crypto. But remind that thing, Crypto field has a lot of risks. So this field is much better to risk takers. By the way, we can increase our invest more through here. Maybe we can increase it 50%- 100% ...It depends on your selection. I really love crypto investments and I believe that.
Activity: 82
July 29, 2018, 05:48:21 AM
It's good to have started investing in the cryptocurrency market, but make sure you know what you're getting into before you start investing
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 05:44:40 AM
I think you have made the right choice, investing in Bitcoin can bring a very good profit
Pages:
Jump to: