Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 48. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 06:54:32 AM
It will be better for you if you buy btc and eth cause this two coin have good potential and more stable in market, If you invest on both this coin you will earn a huge amount of profit,
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 06, 2018, 06:52:41 AM
if you want to invest in Bitcoin, the first step you have to do is monitor the price of bitcoin on the market before you buy it. this is according to my understanding of investing in bitcoin.
in my opinion the first step before we want to invest in crypto is understand about the advantages and disadvantages , and then compare the risk and profit potency.is it worthed and safe for us ? we need to prepare about this think.
Activity: 88
August 06, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
You can buy bitcoin anytime you want if your intention is to only hold. Bitcoin eventually rise through all the years.

If I have too much money I want to invest Bitcoin and hold it for long term because we take advantage that bitcoin will rissing every year. I'm sure we can earn more for the needs of our future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
August 06, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
if you want to invest in Bitcoin, the first step you have to do is monitor the price of bitcoin on the market before you buy it. this is according to my understanding of investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 88
August 06, 2018, 06:45:54 AM
It needs to be volatile to be stable at end. invest with trading, i think quite good way. if you want to invest now then it is a right time to invest in Bitcoin. While if you want to trade some of them then  invest in ICO as with this type of investment you will increase the quantity of your bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 06:44:43 AM
You have to search all news about this market than you can look after to team , purpose and white paper of one coin to invest.
Activity: 101
August 06, 2018, 06:43:56 AM
Right now the price of BTC is increasing so if you want to invest now then it is a right time to invest in Bitcoin. While if you want to trade some of them then  invest in ICO as with this type of investment you will increase the quantity of your bitcoin.
Activity: 87
August 06, 2018, 06:43:46 AM
You can buy bitcoin anytime you want if your intention is to only hold. Bitcoin eventually rise through all the years.

If I have a lot of money we want to buy coin because the price is not too high. It is our opportunity if we want to invest Bitcoin and it is the right time to buy. If we want good profit we keep in holding because holding is more profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 06:38:22 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

In my suggestions it's better to put your investment in some altcoins with a cheap price. Top 10 Altcoins has a potential to beat bitcoin price in future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
August 06, 2018, 06:34:29 AM
I am happy for you. Investments bring a lot of money if you choose the right project for that. Be careful and analyze the list of projects befor investing.
Activity: 57
August 04, 2018, 05:28:09 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Investing in Bitcoin to profit from trading is such a nice routine to follow up day to day. Actually, it's faster and a lot more easier than Other types of trading. In essence, Money comes very fast and vanishes in no time. Majority Experts  traders testify how easy a trading platform like cryptos
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 04, 2018, 05:27:56 PM
I think now is the time to invest money in bitcoin - for some reason it seems to me that the stronger it will not fall
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
August 04, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
I would advise you not to invest in bitcoin, but in USDT, then look for good ICOs, and when they start token sale - buy ethereum and invest in ICO. Thus, you will not depend on the price of the bitcoin / ethereum.

A good ICOs ,was hopeful,and flying.I bought the Ethereum promising coins,and they didn't show any result.Therefore,it is better to keep the funds in the Ethereum than to rely on another new promising coin,and remain in the red.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
August 04, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

Where do I start?

Bitcoin is the most stable coin,if you invest in it, then you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 308
August 04, 2018, 03:31:55 PM
in the future, bitcoin will undoubtedly grow in price and bring you profit. and start trading with promising altcoins.
Activity: 212
August 04, 2018, 03:28:25 PM
I would advise you not to invest in bitcoin, but in USDT, then look for good ICOs, and when they start token sale - buy ethereum and invest in ICO. Thus, you will not depend on the price of the bitcoin / ethereum.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Where do I start?

Right now, the most suitable time for Bitcoin is because the rate rapidly grows and, according to many forecasts, this will last at least until the summer.
Activity: 20
August 04, 2018, 09:40:33 AM
If you want to invest, then choose what you think is very perpotensi and promising so that later you do not regret.Bitcoin and ethereum currently decreased so if you want to invest I think you should buy the coin because this is a good coin then you have to buy it.
Activity: 266
August 04, 2018, 06:32:26 AM
I think dont continue to invest now. I believe that it will increase again. But it doesnt make sense invest all the money. Everybody made enough and it has been low values for a long time.
Activity: 19
August 04, 2018, 06:29:20 AM
Be in group to brain storming about strategy in coming period of time!
Pages:
Jump to: