Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 13. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
An interesting project related to the real sector. Is this project similar to other gold mining projects?
It just might be this is based on mining copper and the other one is gold and I think they have different team mate so is obviously not same as you think

Well, probably that is the case and this is quite an interesting because we can actually see a real product. Hope that dev can innovate more about how they can boost the strategy in marketing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?
I think that airdrop is absolutely independent procedure of free obtaining a quantity of coins and doesn't depend on the amount of anybody's investments. Therefore just participate and you get the same identical chances as well as other participants.
There was various rules that every indivudual required to follow all the procedures and after successful adhering they validates and allocates the coins as they have promised and as per many experts reviews project seems very deligent through the workflow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Everyone is waiting for updates, a lot of information does not happen)
Perhaps, the only way we can be able to see new updates regarding the progress of Cuprum project is by joining in telegram chat and visiting their social channels. Maybe we can see some announcements there or the admins can answer or give some sort of informations about the current status of this project.
Througu joining in the project official Telegram channel we can be an active participant of the project by knowing all the updates and getting to know the latest updates, announcements regarding with the team workflow and process.
Activity: 308
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Perhaps, the only way we can be able to see new updates regarding the progress of Cuprum project is by joining in telegram chat and visiting their social channels. Maybe we can see some announcements there or the admins can answer or give some sort of informations about the current status of this project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?
I think that airdrop is absolutely independent procedure of free obtaining a quantity of coins and doesn't depend on the amount of anybody's investments. Therefore just participate and you get the same identical chances as well as other participants.
Small and large projects, young firms, innovative start-ups are of interest to investors in terms of increasing the return on invested capital
In this regard, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of financing of such projects is relevant.
This project looks promising in today's market, I think it's worthwhile to look closely for further investment of funds.

Yes this project is promising but it needs more time and strategy in order to make this successful. The team should find ways to make it more attractive and useful to all. I will looking forward for  more updates and upgrades of this project. Hoping to see it successful soon.
Activity: 294
An interesting project related to the real sector. Is this project similar to other gold mining projects?
It just might be this is based on mining copper and the other one is gold and I think they have different team mate so is obviously not same as you think
If we dig deeper we rewuire a comparison metrics for both the copper and gold measuring all the timelines, expenditure, all metrics will give an accurate pro chat that enables every one to understand the expected goals to reach the target with the right estimations.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Small and large projects, young firms, innovative start-ups are of interest to investors in terms of increasing the return on invested capital
In this regard, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of financing of such projects is relevant.
This project looks promising in today's market, I think it's worthwhile to look closely for further investment of funds.
Activity: 43
Activity: 26
As what I see this project has not been advertising their project to the public, I think that showing to the public about their works to attract more investors into the project. Knowing that this is a new project it is the best way to increase the popularity in the modern business world.
Activity: 98
Only new ideas will provide a strategic competitive advantage and I believe that kuprum is an explicit example of this.
Activity: 434
I heard yes, they most likely similar. If this is the case no question the project will become a success in the future. If team will make marketing plans and strategies they can take a look of some successful projects in the market and learn from them, specifically the approaches on how they attract and gain the attentions and interest of the people. Posible investors will surely increase the trust and support for the project.  

Activity: 49
The modern business world is experiencing a time of incredible mobility, and before diving into a startup it is worth analyzing the current trends
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Well there is new release information about the project token sale. There is two batches and  the private and public token sales, but I am wondering what is the difference of the two. The project is new so we still have few more to expect  from the team such as updates and progress.
Activity: 168
How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
As they saif it is always arounf $2?? And of course, i think the team have good plan for make sure good crowded funding.
Perhaps the team has partners who are ready to invest already at the development stage.
Activity: 84
Activity: 560
I just found a project like this that is supported by a copper metal unit. But I think the project is good. I want to ask what is the purpose of this project and when will ico begin? Wink

Thank you for your question!  Wink

Dates of private token sale: 15 july 2018 till 15 september 2018
Dates of public token sale: 15 september till 15 november 2018.
Can you explain me more clearly what is the different between a private token sale and a public token sale? I see no different here except the ICO time
Activity: 560
A month has passed since the announcement, but some pictures are displayed incorrectly. Is the team involved in the discussion?
They might be reading the discussion though, it is not worth it if just replying them one by one since it just spamming the forum
Activity: 112
The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
Yes, the company Cuprum provides a real way to save and increase the funds of private investors.
Exactly. And if the team can make good advertisements and marketing the project in the public, I'm sure there will be more investors will join and invest in here. It can give them more opportunities and earned more profits that will make them satisfied.
First of all, you need to think over a marketing plan, which is very important for development, I hope the team has prepared everything in advance.
It is true that one of the main parts of the business plan is a section that describes the marketing policy that is supposed to be carried out for the implementation of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: