Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 43. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 03:31:08 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
Its really hard to determine how to spot fake ICO but maybe you should avoid those ICO which was anonymous, because it is good to know who the founder was so what ever happened to your coins you will know who to blame or who to asks, or even who to file case with.
Activity: 112
March 26, 2018, 03:11:29 AM
Keep research is only way the best ico search . i think before anyone invest ico or joining any ico relevant bounty program you have to read at first white paper , and the project idea, dev team , roadmap, and the market hype if all the things ok i think you can take it in your list. i do this research before i invest any ico.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 02:41:13 AM
As long as the idea is original and high quality, which is implementable for most of the part practically. There are so many ICOs coming up each day so its becomes a hard job of finding out if everyone of it is legit or not.

Research is your best friend here. Learn about the project, its developers and other aspects related to it. Based on it, make your call if it looks legit and go ahead and throw your monies into it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 02:31:41 AM
Legit team doesnt mean that the ICO itself wont steal money from people there are some cases that these legit ICOs are running away with millions of assets from those investors,researching will only lessen the chance of getting these scam ICOs.Almost 90% of these ICOs are created just to raise funds from the investors,you need to consider a lot of things,product MVP,whitepaper,team member,advisors and partners these are just the basic things you need to check before joining to avoid or to lessen the risk of joining scam ICOS.

Sure - does not mean, but all other factos is nothing if team is not legit. MVP, ideas, experience etc. It is really nothing if all this things in the hands of scammers. I don't think that you will able to make deep investigation of all factors, my proposal focus on the most important trigger.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 02:23:19 AM
What is legitimate in your understanding, one that will not deceive you. Well then, choose a project with a good team, a road map and a ready prototype of your product, then 90% can be sure of it.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 02:22:41 AM
There are lot of ICO sprouting nowadays.  Some are legitimate while other is just a scam.  So, the best way to determine whether an ICO is legitimate one through reading the whitepaper, tracing the milestone and the checking the developers.  The formula to avoid scam is through carefully analyzing the project concept so, you should find time to read and analyze the ICO.  
Activity: 9
March 26, 2018, 02:21:08 AM
Legit team doesnt mean that the ICO itself wont steal money from people there are some cases that these legit ICOs are running away with millions of assets from those investors,researching will only lessen the chance of getting these scam ICOs.Almost 90% of these ICOs are created just to raise funds from the investors,you need to consider a lot of things,product MVP,whitepaper,team member,advisors and partners these are just the basic things you need to check before joining to avoid or to lessen the risk of joining scam ICOS.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
March 26, 2018, 02:19:20 AM
ICO is still a legit investment way but honestly for only people who can observe every of the protocols expected. Make sure you look and consider these few factors among others:
i. Do they have a real used case
ii. Do they have a working MVP already or working on one
iii. Do they have a good team with intergrity
iv. Hope they are zero anonymous
v. Time frame if you are comfortable with it?
IF all factors considered is okay by you, then you decide on your own. I personally love to invest in ICO
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

No right way to find out legit ICO. Most important factor to avoid scam - it is to investigate team of the project and try to contact with team members via independent contacts. Don't use contacts on ICO site, because it could be part of scam scheme. If you are have confirmation that team members are real and you trust to this people - it is good ICO for investments!
Activity: 58
March 26, 2018, 02:04:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: