Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO New format scam - page 4. (Read 25021 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 16, 2019, 02:36:53 AM
In a bear market, even experienced investors prefer to reduce risks by investing in several carefully studied projects, mainly due to fraud.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 04:03:49 AM
Its a redefined pattern of stealing from investors mostly those who would not  get concrete information on a project but are deceived ut of the mouth watering offers my advise currently the market is not favourable for icos and other projects to save your money and get saved from being scammed
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
February 22, 2019, 10:08:54 PM
Even now the amount of those scam project still not showing to be reduced. but it instead increase from time to time, so for everyone wish to make an investment, they need to be really careful to choose a project to invest on.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 08:53:31 PM
Hai guys now days people are really  depressed this kind of new scam .They are Lost lot amount from this kind of format and getting only 40% return back.

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

2) Refund - When  eth more 200 to 300 USD people invested some ICO now they are stopped and started refund now Eth price 95 USD .

3) Some ICO announced Soft cap reached successfully later their also follow this kind of refund method .

ex:
 Trecento , Humancoin ,Vanig and etc.

That's true and a sad reality, you bought eth at a much higher price and get a refund 10 to 15% lower, the value of Eth this will get investors thinking if this is the right time to invest, because the market is very bearish and ICO are the ones getting harm by this bearish market.

What's problem with that? I mean you invested crypto and not fiat, you get back what you invested, 1 eth invested you get 1 eth as refund.

Yes i get back my investment but  value is different right when compare to investment time vs refund time .If trade with amount i will save that money
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 12:11:31 PM
Hai guys now days people are really  depressed this kind of new scam .They are Lost lot amount from this kind of format and getting only 40% return back.

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

2) Refund - When  eth more 200 to 300 USD people invested some ICO now they are stopped and started refund now Eth price 95 USD .

3) Some ICO announced Soft cap reached successfully later their also follow this kind of refund method .

ex:

I don't know why people supports ICO when you can buy their token when it hits on an exchange much lower than the ICO price (sometimes its 10x lower than the sale price.).
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 22, 2019, 12:03:32 PM
This happens in any market where there is no clear regulation and perpetrators can escape responsibility. ICO is not a scam format, but it is used to deceive people.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 11:59:29 AM
Yea. almost all ICOs are involved in some sort of scams. Mostly Money grab! , some of these Shitty ICOS even selling kyc documents!
You should be carefull!
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 11:33:25 AM
I agree that this is really sad. You also need to be careful and attentive when you invest in ICO. Every time scammers  come up with something and this is not news
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
February 22, 2019, 11:26:47 AM
Keeping off ico is the best way to not get scammed cause the market is in its bearish season this is the best time most scammers tend to want to earn from investors so stay off icos
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 22, 2019, 12:00:33 AM

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

ex:

That's true and a sad reality, you bought eth at a much higher price and get a refund 10 to 15% lower, the value of Eth this will get investors thinking if this is the right time to invest, because the market is very bearish and ICO are the ones getting harm by this bearish market.

What's problem with that? I mean you invested crypto and not fiat, you get back what you invested, 1 eth invested you get 1 eth as refund.
Activity: 588
February 21, 2019, 11:47:17 PM
I have participated in the Humancoin project. I think the project is a lot of interest by everyone. But the reality is indeed bitter. That it cannot be predicted that the project is really good. If not in a good plan going forward.
This coin is not yet listed in coinmarketcap, so I doubt if it is legit or not.
Investing in ICO during a bad market condition will most likely result to a big wait because most likely, you won't be able to sell
it at a profit. So it's wise to buy only coins that have a decent liquidity and trading in big exchanges.

Indeed, if you invest in an exchange and already registered so that we manage it with market games. But when investing in ICO it gives us a lesson to be able to choose quality ICO, the possibility is that it is an ICO with a new format, after the soft cap but is unable to continue and this is very sad. So be more careful to choose ICO with a situation like this.
copper member
February 21, 2019, 11:36:23 PM
Yeah most of this projects have a great and strong team but they really did not try to take a risk on continuing their project because they are afraid that it will cause a dump. This cause a great downfall to all those investors who did really invest. I must say that this projects are good and not scammers but they only exist in a bear market which is a very wrong timing.

Yes i agree your point in this market condition all the project are going dump side only but i hope it will move bull side soon.Now all market it showing green line this is also positive side .
copper member
Activity: 382
January 26, 2019, 10:49:51 AM
Yeah most of this projects have a great and strong team but they really did not try to take a risk on continuing their project because they are afraid that it will cause a dump. This cause a great downfall to all those investors who did really invest. I must say that this projects are good and not scammers but they only exist in a bear market which is a very wrong timing.
Activity: 224
January 26, 2019, 08:02:32 AM
the New format of icos now are not too good because bounty hunters seems that the bounty projects arw scam so thet dont join and  promote the project.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 26, 2019, 07:22:25 AM
Many projects do not achieve their goals, and therefore they pause, but at the same time there is a chance that they will continue their company!
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 26, 2019, 02:24:28 AM
This bearish market condition will surely make 99% of ICO into scam and even the good projects might fail if hardcap is not achieved or if no investors investing ,I see no reason to invest in ICO now ,you can only make gain if you invest when bitcoin hits all time high,ICOs are worst
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 26, 2019, 01:34:25 AM
I have participated in the Humancoin project. I think the project is a lot of interest by everyone. But the reality is indeed bitter. That it cannot be predicted that the project is really good. If not in a good plan going forward.
This coin is not yet listed in coinmarketcap, so I doubt if it is legit or not.
Investing in ICO during a bad market condition will most likely result to a big wait because most likely, you won't be able to sell
it at a profit. So it's wise to buy only coins that have a decent liquidity and trading in big exchanges.
Activity: 1190
January 26, 2019, 01:07:45 AM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 26, 2019, 12:46:48 AM
Regarding second point, they are giving you refunds for the same amount of Ether you have given, you can't expect them to give more than you invested and you invested crypto not fiat.
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 12:25:31 AM
I remember very well how I helped these ICO projects. I was not surprised that these projects were scam. No one is immune from such cases. But now I understand that if I had qualitatively analyzed these projects, I would not have made a mistake. Let's learn from mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: