Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO New format scam - page 5. (Read 25021 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
January 25, 2019, 08:48:05 AM
Hai guys now days people are really  depressed this kind of new scam .They are Lost lot amount from this kind of format and getting only 40% return back.

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

2) Refund - When  eth more 200 to 300 USD people invested some ICO now they are stopped and started refund now Eth price 95 USD .

3) Some ICO announced Soft cap reached successfully later their also follow this kind of refund method .

ex:
 Trecento , Humancoin ,Vanig and etc.

I really am sorry for the investors that involved in this possible new scam using ico sale. If we are experiencing this kind of scam attack, its advisable to tag them a red trust in the bitcointalk account and make sure that we write feedback on their emails regarding the attitude that they have given on the investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 23, 2019, 04:56:31 PM
I no longer trust the information provided by many projects about the course of the ICO, as too often this information is false.
A good example for me personally was KYCLegal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 23, 2019, 04:41:43 PM
Hai guys now days people are really  depressed this kind of new scam .They are Lost lot amount from this kind of format and getting only 40% return back.

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

2) Refund - When  eth more 200 to 300 USD people invested some ICO now they are stopped and started refund now Eth price 95 USD .

3) Some ICO announced Soft cap reached successfully later their also follow this kind of refund method .

ex:

Investing in new projects is always a big risk. Previously, this risk was associated with the ability to earn very well, now the opportunity to earn is lost due to a strong fall in the market.
That is why many investors do not see the point of investing in new ICOs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 12:35:22 PM
there must be a significant change in ICO regulations or even if it allows the government to be responsible for handling the ICO.
and if there is a suspicious or fraudulent ICO, it must be subject to strict sanctions so that the ICO will be safer and investors will also be comfortable investing in the ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 12:30:45 PM
I'm afraid that a lot of projects today seem really very similar to scam projects. I hope that today you and I will no longer have the opportunity to fall for scam projects. But it is not just like that. A lot of experience is needed.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 23, 2019, 12:24:42 PM
A lot of them are confuse and do not know what the future holds for them. I have seen many projects having run for many months end up making refunds. Those are even better because they are refunding the money collected even though there may be shortage in amount being returned. I recently noticed an ICO called Elisia that boldly written in the whitepaper that Amount contributed may not be returned and still some people still invested their money. Today Elisia is a scam project and you need to see how the CEO is making fun of his Scammed victim on their telegram page
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
January 23, 2019, 11:47:06 AM

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

ex:
This is what im talking about last year, most of ICO's these days if not scam it is refunded and investors has nothing to do with that kind of practise. When ICO hits hard on 2017 its really an eye catching for those small investors who are easily attracted to huge promised profit. These are just a few new modus on ICO so be aware on this kind of industry.
Activity: 406
January 23, 2019, 11:38:38 AM
The bearish market situation has been the main reason of this ICOs failure to collect enough money during their ICO period and most of them they tried to extend their ICO just to collect the soft cap but the investors were afraid to invest due to many uncertainty in dealing with ICOs. Even with their huge bonuses given if you invest in their ICO they still failed to convince the investors to invest on them. I'm hoping that investors will realize that it's risk in putting money in no assurance that the project will succeed because we have many projects that the team had doing exit scam after they collect money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 23, 2019, 11:25:53 AM
Hai guys now days people are really  depressed this kind of new scam .They are Lost lot amount from this kind of format and getting only 40% return back.

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

2) Refund - When  eth more 200 to 300 USD people invested some ICO now they are stopped and started refund now Eth price 95 USD .

ex:
As far as i am concern i don't see that as a scam if they refund with crypto value you contributed if otherwise then it is a scam of they use USD value of what you sent at the time they got your payment then it is an high class scam.

That need to be stated in white paper. In case of refund people will receive same amount of investment back.
   There are many types of scam, and ICO scams are probably the most interesting now. We need to pay attention
where we invest and in which bounty we participate. It`s on us to spot scammers and to report about it here and
other places. I carefully choose where I invest, I always read what ever is available about certain project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 23, 2019, 11:24:10 AM
It is difficult to trust in the present day especially when the money is negotiated. to invest in ICO good looking at ICO
because most ico now arepaused or stops many unremitting investments toinvestors. as well as bounty hunters do not work in Bounty that ico does not begin because many scams in this period in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 23, 2019, 11:19:32 AM

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

ex:
As far as i am concern i don't see that as a scam if they refund with crypto value you contributed if otherwise then it is a scam of they use USD value of what you sent at the time they got your payment then it is an high class scam.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
January 23, 2019, 11:18:16 AM
I can hardly recollect a successful ICO which raised a huge amount of money and accomplished developing their project. The ICO period was over long ago and people just started scamming others after that.
You have listed just a few but if you search throughout the history in the past 1 year there have been so many ICO scams due to which people have stopped investing in ICOs.
I don't think anybody would be even investing in ICO these days since the market is already bearish. Keeping away from ICOs is the best thing we could do.
Activity: 371
January 23, 2019, 11:10:28 AM

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

IF an ICO is or was pause it is not a 100 percent scam, this is due to unhealthy market!

As long as you get your whole ETHEREUM investment you were not scammed. it is normal, scam ICO dont return any amount!

IF the softcap is reached and they stop the project then it is a scam!
If they return all the investment money to people then it might reconsider.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 23, 2019, 11:09:43 AM
Wow, it turns out there are many ways for people to cheat, you have to be more careful, it's very difficult to choose a good ico project. Even though the project you mentioned returns investor funds is not full, it also includes cheats that should return all.
Indeed, so many people have done it. fraudulent schemes from ico are very systemic and make them able to get a lot of benefits and also be able to successfully commit fraud
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
January 23, 2019, 11:06:04 AM
Now a very large number of ICOs have been stopped for one reason or another, and I think most of them will not even start!
In that case,if they are ready to give the money back to the investors then they are not scammers but when you won't find any announcement about returning or when they are going to resume will be scam.But its the sad truth lot of people were regret now why they choose ICO to invest.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 10:29:58 AM
Now a very large number of ICOs have been stopped for one reason or another, and I think most of them will not even start!
Activity: 574
January 23, 2019, 10:05:04 AM
in fact there are so many features that can make ICO scam, nowadays many are trying to give kindness to the beginning, and trying to give full confidence to prospective buyers or potential investors, when the ICO is almost finished they don't distribute tokens and all disappear just like that without responsibility. there are many other types of characteristics that indicate that ICO is a scam, you should be more careful when you want to choose ICO.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 09:50:52 AM
Wow, it turns out there are many ways for people to cheat, you have to be more careful, it's very difficult to choose a good ico project. Even though the project you mentioned returns investor funds is not full, it also includes cheats that should return all.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
January 23, 2019, 09:49:50 AM

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

ex:

well that's why we need regulation to become a legal umbrella, especially for investors.
and now there are many ico that have no ideas that are different from each other. this makes it difficult to compete when traded, perhaps only from pumping manipulation
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 09:43:12 AM

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

ex:
Thankyou for giving us tips, I would like to share my observation to you.
base on what i observe scam campaign/company will make you feel good, giving you a lot of token with a simple task.
And the admin/staff and moderator cant really answer what you're asking
And the mostly common when they promise you the token that you gain and the time they said to distribute, The token is not in your wallet. And they said thay they already said that they already gave your reward.  As of noe that's the things that i observe. to the 3 campaign that i join the past year. 2018
BE CAREFUL GUYS
Pages:
Jump to: