Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 12. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 07:28:28 PM
It is not always more profitable to buy a token on the exchange, so if you have such an opportunity, you can buy a part of the tokens during the ICO, and buy the second part when you leave the stock exchanges. So you will not risk all means at once.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 09, 2018, 03:58:24 AM
It is different with each ICO.
If I take for example my WSPU2 ERC20 token:
It was better to buy during the ICO because now it is hard to buy them.
The WSPU2 holders are not yet interested to sell and to get them trough my site for free is slow,very slow.

I do not know when but I believe that the ICO buyers will make at least 5 times their investement.

Relative at what we see on the airdrop faucet and the mining and U2 trading platforms it will be very hot in few months or a year.

Memorize what you read here...it will be very hot...
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 03:33:49 AM
depends entirely on the project
Not all. Many projects do not start at one time or another simply because the market in their opinion is not the right time. This month it is especially noticeable since there are no projects even on 8.5 out of 10.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 10:10:49 AM
So far my views have not changed, and it still seems to me that it is better to buy on the exchange than on ICO. But the trend may change in time, but for now I'm sure of it.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 35
July 04, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
depends entirely on the project
Activity: 490
July 04, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
Later on exchange first few days is much better, the price is often set very good at the start and after one week it start to develop up or down.
I agree that such a strategy is really applicable if a coin or a token goes to binance. But it is also worthwhile to understand that it will take a long time to wait for a good price increase.
Activity: 644
July 04, 2018, 02:44:54 AM
And one main thing. If you are on the bull market, all good ICO making x2-3 at least even on idex. You can buy good ICO cheaper or near ICO price only on the bear market)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
July 03, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
I recommend buying from exchange after ico, you can look a lot of project dropping 2-3 times after ico, almost every project just collecting money and then price is dropping everytime.

This is not always true, and depends on many factors; from the hype of the ICO, from the issuance of the token (see Quarkchain), from the bonus or discount given to the angel investor or Rc or Pre-ico, etc.

However, the important thing is to carefully choose and study the projects, and always have the portfolio balanced between the coins to keep for a long time (50% of the ptf), coins to speculate and short-term (20-25% of the ptf), money for the ico (10-15% of the ptf) and money in liquidity or on stable coin (15-20% of the ptf, to be used for the occasions of strong falls)
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 644
July 03, 2018, 08:18:43 AM
I'm looking for great projects, that is still undervalued and can be bought on IDEX after ICO. Looking on Pcchain, Fusion, Heronode, Vite. Is this a good choice? How do you think?
Merit: 300
July 03, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
some projects are depreciating when it falls to the stock market. sometimes we lost 10x worth of losses. You need to be very careful for this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 07:24:53 AM
I think buying coins during ICO is only profitable, if the project is good. Otherwise, the price of most coins goes down after the ICO. It would be better if you buy when it is listed on exchanges. Or you buy the tokens from the bounty people. they often sell below price
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 05:30:30 AM
After the ico when a certain coin hits an exchange, normally the value of the coin drops at around half of the ico price due to the dumping of coin holders. But if the coin of a certain project which has a great idea and is doable with very high probability of execution because of a good team, then surely that coin will recover its lost value and even attain a far greater value than its ico price.
Activity: 406
July 03, 2018, 04:52:43 AM
I recommend buying from exchange after ico, you can look a lot of project dropping 2-3 times after ico, almost every project just collecting money and then price is dropping everytime.
July 03, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
I believe that 90% of all coins should be bought at ICO, the exchange is a secondary market, there may be manipulation, buy at ICO, it can give super profits
If you really think that you seem very badly studying what happens after ICO, and it happens that many coins fall in price below the level ICO not super profit.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 03:46:06 AM
Of course, buy in the ICO will be cheaper and will yield bigger results than buying on the exchange. But they also have to be careful because not all ICO will actually succeed or honest. Learn first if it is potentially so better to join in ICO.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
In my opinion, this problem depends a lot on good ICO selection. By if a quality and potential ICO, clear in transparency. Exposure to their tokens in pre-ICOs is usually much more profitable. By giving a number of tokens for sale in the ICO. They see and adjust prices at a consistent level.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 03, 2018, 03:32:02 AM
buy at current ICO more profitable. indeed sometimes the prices are lower than the ICO. But if you wait and hold then it could certainly go up again. even if buying in ICO ICO before or sometimes get lots of bonus and a cheaper price. waiting on the Exchange also has its own good side because much of the bounty that sells what they can at a bargain price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
It all depends on the project and the market momentum. If the project is good I would prefer buying the ICO (depending on the conditions, of course), but I would avoid buying an ICO in a bearish market, but some exceptions.

Anyway, as long as you follow the rule nr. 1 (don't invest more than you can afford to lose) and DYOR (Do Your Own Research) I suppose you'll be fine, or you'll learn a lot and then be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: