Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 13. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 09:45:27 PM
I've already looked at several projects, the coins of which I will not buy during ICO. In one of them, they set a minimum limit on the purchase, but I do not need so much, and the price is quite high. And after going to the stock exchange, I think I should buy this coin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 09:43:24 PM
I believe that 90% of all coins should be bought at ICO, the exchange is a secondary market, there may be manipulation, buy at ICO, it can give super profits
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 02, 2018, 08:12:54 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

It ll depends on the market some ico sell at say 1$ and when it hits market it falls to say 50% and is selling at 0.5 and maybe later after some work from dev on the platform it can be like *200% who knows
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 02, 2018, 07:56:01 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

I think it is more safe to invest in a trading sites than to invest with ICO.  Some ICO is not that successful so it is much better to wait for the project in the trading sites before we invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
July 02, 2018, 05:32:03 PM
Before if you buy coin from an ICO or pre-ICO stage is a lot more cheaper than buying it on an exchange. but recently very little token to do that. Most of the tokens after the floor is priced at or lower than selling ico. This is not difficult to explain because of the recent difficulties with icos and currencies. So i think it's safer , buy a token after it's listed on exchanges
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
The higher the hype the the less chance its worth buyin on exchange
Activity: 308
July 02, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

haha thats an good question ...
at this down of market it would be better to buy after but  you also could loose some money.
may to riski !

Cheesy Huh Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 364
July 02, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
this is an interesting discussion, but with ico you will get some benefits that you will not get if you just buy it through an exchanger, because there are only a few features of them that can only be enjoyed token holder or their investor
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 02:24:16 PM
I prefer to buy later in the exchanger, because the situation on the crypto currency market is very unstable now. Investments in ICO have become very risky.
I also prefer to buy on the exchange, and even now, for that matter, there are no ICO-worthy investments at least this month for me.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 02, 2018, 04:05:23 AM
I prefer to buy later in the exchanger, because the situation on the crypto currency market is very unstable now. Investments in ICO have become very risky.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 02, 2018, 04:00:09 AM
As what i have learned being a bounty hunter since i participate in this forum, investing in ICO gives you extra bonuses as investor because each ICO has a specific period of sale. The earlier you invest, the bigger bonus you will get but take note that an ICO can either be successful or failure which may stop at any point of time.

For me, it's better to buy on exchange because the token itself is already on the exchange.
Activity: 60
July 01, 2018, 10:12:09 PM
With so many ICOs requiring KYC and ICO not performing as great as in the past, I think I prefer to wait for when it's on an exchange.
Activity: 490
July 01, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
Later on exchange first few days is much better, the price is often set very good at the start and after one week it start to develop up or down.
Of course, if you take a long time, it is better to buy on the stock exchange because there they are often cheaper than at ICO.
Activity: 176
MeVu
June 30, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
Later on exchange first few days is much better, the price is often set very good at the start and after one week it start to develop up or down.
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 02:30:12 PM
it is advisable to invest in pre-sale and grab as many coins as u can then only u will make more profits when the ico popularity increase then we can expect more profits thereafter patience is the key
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
June 30, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
At the moment it is much more profitable to buy promising tokens of new projects on the stock exchange. Merculet, Egretia and others
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:02:56 PM
It will depend on you, if you want to buy coins on ico or buy later on exchanges. It has a positive and negative. If you buy on ICO it is too risky. But if you buy on the exchange it has a value already. If you buy coins on the ICO the value of the coin is discounted. The ROI possibility is quite high for investors when they invest in an ICO. ICO is not regulated by any rules or registered. So for me it will depend on what you want.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 29, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

I think buying in ico is better than buying the coin in exchange because in ico there are some bonuses or rewards depending on the amount of coin you buy and most of the coins in ico has a low value so you can save a lot of money.

There are always advantage and disadvantage of buying both on ICO and/or while the coin is on exchange already. Indeed most ICOs gives you some percent bonus but if the ICO does not reach the goal then it may affect the price significantly once it is listed on exchange. The price may go down under the ICO price, even with the bonus you may not it profit if you sell it.
Since the popularity of bounty campaigns, I have started to wait for those bounty hunters to sell the token/coins with cheaper price than the ICO price. Obviously it is still risky to buy from bounty hunters while the token/coin is not listed on exchange so we need to research about the project deeply.
Activity: 223
June 29, 2018, 02:17:14 AM
There are pros and cons if you buy during a initial coin offering and if you buy during exchange already. ICO is great because you can received bonuses and discount. The only problem is when the ICO did not reach the target investment and your investment is in trouble. Now, exchange resolve the issue about the project since it already able to reach the exchange, the only thing is, most token increase during the exchange period higher than the ICO price. No discount or bonuses whatsoever. But there are a lot of times that exchange price is lower than ICO then that is a good buy. If you believe in the project then go ahead. Pick any option, you're in track.
Activity: 97
June 28, 2018, 07:28:10 PM
This changes project to project, for example project is good but there is not much hype and at bear market, it drops under ico price. But if there is big hype it is not matter bear or bull market, price can do x3 x5 from ico prices.
Pages:
Jump to: