Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 30. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 110
May 17, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
Many ICOs give bonuses while campaign, but there is a chance to buy cheap when Ico finished too, when some hamsters sell it cheap Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
May 17, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
we need to analyze and investigate the projects. in some projects, we can benefit from team and advisor. we make a quick decision.

however, we are more comfortable after exchange is listed. it's very important to see the operation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
 I think that it is better to wait until a token is listed nowadays snd wait for the drop to get in. You might have to wait s bit until you can get out again and make a profit. On the other hand if you buy during ICO your money could be blocked also for months until the token hits the first exchange.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 11:48:36 AM
buy when preico or ico usually we will get bonus which is pretty big there are 100% or 50% so when the coin is listed on the market and the price falls below the ico price we have nothing to lose,if we buy in the market we hope there is only one pump but buying in ico has a higher risk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
ONLY 2 variant. Personally I don’t believe in ICO, Because of scam
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:59:56 PM
If I'm confident in the project, I prefer to buy them during the ICO just because it's very profitable. After ICO, the price often increases at least 2 times.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
May 14, 2018, 06:29:11 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

Obviously it depends on project. If it has big bonuses at presale, main stage sale, and it have high Hype level it's better to invest at Presale stage. If not, then its better to wait for first, low exchanges. This is my thoughts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
Best buy time on ICO project is when the Pre-Sale starts. You can get a huge bonus when you buy on Pre-Sale and a few bonuses on the Main Sale.

How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?
Sometimes the prices dump when it releases on Exchange because there's not enough demand to push the price up.
And also a bounty hunter, always ready to dump the tokens when the first exchange release.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
In the presale with a 50% or more bonus, it usually good to buy, but from my observations it seems that lately it is much more profitable to buy on the exchange after the ICO. Bounty hunters want to sell their tokens very quickly and often do not even know their value, so they sell very cheap.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
May 14, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Good question, my friend.
I think it depends on some reasons like:
-Bounties (more -> dump after on exchanges)
-high bonus (more -> dump after on exchanges)
-project without usecase (don't invest)
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
Or you are doing it for totally different reason. Let s say you spotted an ICO like https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/

And you are anticipating drop in the price after the coin gets listed on an exchange but you are not discouraged because you know that once the project gets up and running you will be able to change the tokens for a service and more importantly whole ecosystem will benefit
Activity: 476
May 11, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
It is happening most of times that prices fall below the ICO price especially for the ICOs that are not so popular. Early investors and bounty hunters are selling tokens to fix profit.
Activity: 462
May 07, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
Buying at ico that to pre-sale price is more profitable and holding for some time and selling at the exchange for the better price will give us profit whereas buying in exchange we will get high price if the coin is having good name in market
buying coins during the ico company is quite profitable, because the developers provide very good bonuses for investors. But the most important task in this is to analyze all the information and choose a really promising project.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 02:52:11 PM
Buying at ico that to pre-sale price is more profitable and holding for some time and selling at the exchange for the better price will give us profit whereas buying in exchange we will get high price if the coin is having good name in market
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 12:44:52 AM
if you can research whitepaper carefully and find out the good project, that is the best way to earn money. But if not, you can wait until the tokens listed on exchange and buy them
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 05, 2018, 06:15:27 PM
If it's a special ICO like NEX I would go as greedy as possible. If it's "just" a great one then investing 50% for ICO and 50% later. Never invest more than 10% in an ICO except if it's obvious.
Activity: 56
May 05, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

Depends on the project. If there are good bonuses on pre-sale, then it's not a fact that after ICO is more profitable. In general, 90 percent of tokens, after the release on the first (small) exchange, fall in price quite strongly.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
Everything is very individual. Very much depends on the current situation in the market and on what kind of ico.
Activity: 826
May 05, 2018, 03:15:05 PM
Tis is what often makes me confused, when I joined ICO and get 50% bonus then I think that I already get 50% profit, but that often happens just when coins or tokens are available at exchanges the price drop more than 100%, so buy in exchanges are cheaper than ICO.
Activity: 392
May 05, 2018, 03:07:40 PM
I do not want to take risks, so I prefer buying coins on the exchange. On this, too, you can earn great money. And the risks are much less.
Pages:
Jump to: