Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 28. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
As far as I know,ICO price usually rises up when already on market exchange.So I believe buying on ICO is best for a better profits but must take consideration also in choosing the right ICO with promising projects.
i think it will be great if we can afford to buy token at the ICO rather than exchanges, because in most of cases, we can buy token from ICO at very cheap price and sell at the double or tripple the price before, we can still have profit in many ways, but when we want to buy on exchanges, the price can be very fluctuative, and sometimes the price drops after we bought that token. So buying token in ICO is better but more risky because we don't know if we are scammed or not.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
- If you get in presale or private, it's usually a better deal due to bonuses.

- In crowdsale, if the ico has a big hardcap and not much hype, it tends to go down.
- You need an ambitious project, small hardcap and hype. good team/partners is also important(people usually factor this in hype too)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
ICOs' pre-sale is the most preferrable option for investors now. But it is hard to participate in pre-sales of good projects due to a massive interest of investors including whales. If it is impossible to participate in pre-sale round, then, especially in bear market, it is better to buy assets after listing (namely in 1-3 weeks after listing when price usually plunges).
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
if you are convinced of a bounty project I think it would be better if you joined an ICO because by buying a token when ICO and get a lot of bonus offer in purchasing token
Activity: 216
May 27, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
a lot of coins that have very bad value when entering the market and I can't mention it how much, this is causing investors to lose confidence in the ICO, I advise you to buy in the market because the price is very cheap
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 09:24:54 AM
As far as I know,ICO price usually rises up when already on market exchange.So I believe buying on ICO is best for a better profits but must take consideration also in choosing the right ICO with promising projects.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 08:44:28 AM
I think investing in ICO at the pre sales time is a better way out as once the ICO gets listed in the exchange the orice shoots up as more and more investors come and start buying the new listed coin.
Yeah I agree. if you really buy ico who has a good project of course their coins will listed to the exchange letter. usually the pre-sale token price is cheaper than when their coins enter to the exchange. so I will choose bought it while still ico. but with a note you really buy ico who has a good project and potential
Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 07:13:03 AM
It depends on your trust on the project. Lots of ICO fail or are pure scams.
When a coin gets listed, no more worries about such things.
You may pay a little more (not always) but at least you're reassured.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
May 27, 2018, 07:11:10 AM
i would prefer to see something prove itself on the open market, however the ICO creator is obligated to try and pump as much as possible at launch so i might ICO it if i could dump it immediately before it collapsed. i certainly wouldn't hold it post launch.

kinda sad how prevalent ICOs have become when barely any of them will amount to more than a hill of beans.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
May 27, 2018, 01:26:32 AM
I praise the ziggurat token. related to Ecex.Exchange  https://ecex.exchange

Other cryptocurrencies have already made a rise to the moon. https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 12:28:23 AM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

Buying some coins during the ICO period is more profitable than buying at the exchange platform, it is still when you buy during the ICO period, you can avail of their bonuses and discounts, and then when it will be listed on exchanges , just sell when they the price is pumping, so that you can gain profits from your investments, now if you think long term investing is your goal, choose only the top 10 cryptocurrencies that are listed on coinmarketcap

Have a great day
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 27, 2018, 12:09:30 AM
This is difficult to answer because based on my experience on ICO. There are some that ico when they enter on exchange, the price going up and never go back to original price on ico. UTRUST is the best example for this. But if you have a typical person, the market is red, you should buy on exchange and never go buy on ico.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 11:00:32 PM
Personally, I think before you participate in ICO, you should read their Whitepaper and understand and know that the project is a good one and has a higher potential to stand the test of time in the mix of an increasingly high competition in the cryptocurrency world. I see it less riskier to get some of the coins when it is listed on exchange markets
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 06:06:25 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

I think if you buy in ICO is better because you can get extra bunos. Then when they on exchange you can buy a little of their coin so I think much better if buy in ICO.
Activity: 66
May 26, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
if you believe in project then join ICO, esp pre-sale or even private sell with pools to get bonus ..as you know good projects hit market x4+ .. but sure waiting an ICO to hit market is safe, it gives you enough time to think and decide to buy or not .. besides, during bear market most of ico going under ico price so there is no certain way to go..
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 05:58:03 PM
I always think it makes more sense to buy from ICO. I think that when you enter the Exchange you can enter it as many floors. I like to wait for a long time, even if you enter with a low price, I know that you will rise when you are waiting.
Good projects that can make earn profit it is very hard to buy during ICO, almost always hyped and too many participants. And individual caps are about 1 eth or less, it is ridiculous.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 05:57:00 PM
I always think it makes more sense to buy from ICO. I think that when you enter the Exchange you can enter it as many floors. I like to wait for a long time, even if you enter with a low price, I know that you will rise when you are waiting.
it is your choice, buying in ico means there are some things to note, including a longer time to get results, and the quality of ico where we must be careful in choosing a potential ico. indeed by buying in ico we get a discount that diverse, so get more coins
Activity: 126
May 26, 2018, 05:46:02 PM
Sometimes it is difficult to decide if to buy in ICO or wait till it hits the exchange. Some good projects tank below ICO price when they go to exchange and it presents a good opportunity to buy the coin very cheap and make good profit during their bull run. Again, ICO investing during ICO is good especially during presale because of the bonuses you could get. All in all, both choices pay off.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 26, 2018, 04:44:29 PM
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 04:43:53 PM
Buying the coin in the pre-sale is the best choice rather than buying in exchange pre-sale price we can get 40 percent discounted price
Pages:
Jump to: