Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 32. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
April 24, 2018, 02:49:43 AM
Most ICO with a lots of bonus tokens are easily dump when the first listing in the exchange, but there are some ico's are more profitable when this project has solid development and during their first listing is they launch their project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
April 24, 2018, 01:00:50 AM
now the best option is an investment in ICO. Because the market is starting to grow and together with it all the altcoins will grow in price
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:16:04 PM
if you are able to read whitepaper and project in detail and able to researrch well then ICOs are best for you .
bcoz binance , TRX , Iota , wanchain , ICX are best example of ICOs where people made a huge profit .
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 02:55:39 PM
If you are interested in current ICO, you can try to find ICO pools to get some bonus tokens. Besides, this way will help to avoid KYC.
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 11:47:32 AM
ICO success rate for 2017 was so low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
April 23, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
ICO success rate in 2017 is 47%. There is a success in the half. So you have to be very careful. is completing many project investments. but most projects are not valuable. promises no future. very few projects are worthwhile. for example Helbiz. April 26 will be on the stock market. they have made serious investments. there may be surprises. I only get 50% to sell. I will keep the remaining 50% of my hold.
Activity: 69
April 23, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
of course ico because i see ico give big bonus, it is going to be big risk but if you be careful then you will not be fooled with ico scam
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
I think, for those who don't want to risk the money and want to earn a little money, he has to participate in ICO, and it demands more work. but for people who aren't afraid of risk and want to earn money, just speculating, have to buy rather at the exchanges of the platform.

There is a point, sometimes people are getting crazy amount of profit like 5x or 10x after ICO participation. Otherwise, people know that they can get the same token with chepar rates from the exchanges. That's why people join TGEs to make big profit.
Activity: 84
April 23, 2018, 09:38:27 AM
You will earn more if you participate in the ICO pre-sale, because you will be able to buy tokens up to 30% cheaper and then sell them after the ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
April 23, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
I have experience in these two strategies. After analyzing my indicators, I came to the conclusion that participation in ICO brings more profit. One big disadvantage of this strategy is the need to undergo the KYC procedure
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
I think, for those who don't want to risk the money and want to earn a little money, he has to participate in ICO, and it demands more work. but for people who aren't afraid of risk and want to earn money, just speculating, have to buy rather at the exchanges of the platform.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
April 23, 2018, 06:42:44 AM
Buying at ico is generally more profitable if you are early bird. They love to share big bonuses with early birds. On the other hand buying at exchange is lot more safe and you can still make profits with it if you find dip.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 06:37:48 AM
ICO is ok. You could try Coinplace .its a great project
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 23, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
Best is to get them for free and to sell them later.
Activity: 350
April 23, 2018, 06:22:42 AM
If you have not so much experience, best way for you is to buy one of top-10 coins, if you have enough money-to buy 2-5 different well-known coins. After that, keep an eye on projects that are on exchanges, but are undervalued by some reason.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 23, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

Selling directly after the ICO is over is not something wise if you seek a long-term investment and profit. Many people think that the price of a token will definitely plummet after the ICO is done; that is why they sell all their tokens so that they can earn as much profits as possible. This is true to some extent when the project hasn't good promises for the future. However, when you choose a promising project, be sure that the token price will go into the orbit in a few months.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
April 23, 2018, 05:53:21 AM
It all depend on how the market is performing, but for now, I will say it is better to get into ICOs before it hit exchanges, the bull market has started and this is likely  going to last more than we think, just like the bear market that cut alot of people unaware, so buying on the exchange will be higher than buying into ICO token
Activity: 37
April 23, 2018, 05:41:52 AM
Buying ICO will definitely give you more profit, but you should be very careful that it isnt a SCAM.
While buying later on exchange will give you not much profit (or even loss your investment) but the good thing is that it hit already an exchange and trading is LIVE..
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
April 23, 2018, 05:19:18 AM
Obviously the first one we have to follow ICO because of the many coin bonuses that are offered there. After the coins have been received from our ICO program lyrics again the market where the coin is open. If the price is still low buy back the token and sell when the price matches or exceeds the price of ICO. That's something very profitable.
But in my opinion, investing in ICO is very risky. They are all fraudulent ICO projects, they are not potential some poor quality coins will die after the ICO period. So consider before choosing the type of investment.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 01:41:18 AM
Obviously the first one we have to follow ICO because of the many coin bonuses that are offered there. After the coins have been received from our ICO program lyrics again the market where the coin is open. If the price is still low buy back the token and sell when the price matches or exceeds the price of ICO. That's something very profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: