Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 33. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 29
April 23, 2018, 12:50:11 AM
Lol, there is never a true price, the price is always decided by the masses, also, most tokens go over ico price as soon as they get released, so i think that buying on ICO stage is more than necessary if you want to make a big profit.

wait till exchanges.... then you'll know the true price
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
April 22, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

It is very difficult to predict whether price will fall or rise because it depends on many factors and on goals of organizers of the ICO. Therefore, if you are interested in buying a new coin, it will be better to buy 50% during ICO and remaining 50% after time to buy on exchange.
to predict it is very difficult, it could be in the time of the price of ICO 1 $, but after the completion of the sale and enter the exchange rate may fall by up to 50%, sometimes more so we must really carefully buy coins at the time of ICO sales, but there is also a doubling of the price of ICO, we should see and know first what is the purpose of project mission before you buy token at sale ico.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 07:43:04 PM
wait till exchanges.... then you'll know the true price
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
Ico is good way to earn more profit, because you can purchase  a coin who price is cheap and for sure after few months of holding you can make big rofit from that. But remember better if you mke a research first about the altcoin you want to invest because some of them beconmw failed and did not reached target market cap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
is it a good ico then of course buy at pre-sale. is it a normal ico you can buy well later on the exchange because many bounty people then sell their token cheap
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
When the market fall, it was very profitable to buy tokens after listing on the exchange.
In the rising market, there is a sense to buy on ICO, but we need to be very confident in the success of the project. I also prefer to wait and buy on the exchange.
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 04:43:35 AM
I prefer to buy at ICO, because for me the price is still low, if you want to get a lot of benefits you can buy in ICO because you will get many benefits, and you can wait for the next few months at a higher price, so you can get many benefits,

You like to buy at a good price, but if you buy during an ICO how do you determine what a good price is? Just an example, Consensus ICO was a good price but now the price is better, half of ICO price right out of the gate and that is a quality project.

You said that ico price can not be said as good price since the price can be dropped even lower after hitting the market right?
I also notice this phenomenon happen in recent ico and its depend on the hype of the project. The advantage of join in crowdsale is we can get early bird offer and get more bonus so i still prefer to join in ico than in market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
Investing in ICO is better if we're talking about last year because it can give you 2x, 5x or even 10X when it gets listed but now after ICO, those altcoins are even lower than their ICO price after they are listed so just buy it on exchange.
Activity: 322
April 22, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
There's some pros and cons with this and personally I prefer waiting the coin to be listed in exchange because many are impatient and dumping their coins as early as it gets listed. Yes the bonus is lucrative but sometimes some ICO will give you headaches and the worst they scammed you. So play safe and be wise so others don't take advantage to you.
Well said...yeah if not so sure about the ico it's good to buy it once listed in exchanges. Also after a few weeks the price will go dip as those investors will dumps their token as they only wanted a short term and it's a opportunity to buy it lower price than ico price.
Activity: 52
April 22, 2018, 03:57:35 AM
If ico you think is the best ico of course the right choice is to buy when ico is running, so you can earn higher profits.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
April 22, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

It is very difficult to predict whether price will fall or rise because it depends on many factors and on goals of organizers of the ICO. Therefore, if you are interested in buying a new coin, it will be better to buy 50% during ICO and remaining 50% after time to buy on exchange.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
April 22, 2018, 02:37:00 AM

Nothing is wrong it you buy in a ICO or in exchange because is same profitable in ICO you can get more bunos before they put in a exchange so can earn more profit and exchange you can buy I cheap price and wait to increase you can get profit too ìsa the same profitable the important is the coin is have value.
Activity: 434
April 22, 2018, 02:17:21 AM
buy ico can be used as a good buy and cheap because ico prices usually have a lower price than in the market. but we have to choose a good ico and potentially for the future can be used as a big profit.
True, often we have chosen ICO and at the time of distribution token, it turns out the token is not listed or the price is low in the market. So that makes us cannot do much. We can only hold the tokens up to the high price. So we have to be really careful in choosing ICO if we can successfully choose a good ICO and get good and great tokens. The results of ICO will be very much at all.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 21, 2018, 07:57:55 PM
It would be better to get it when ICO, because most ICO tokens will soon fall and even disappear after entering in market. So it is not recommended to buy tokens when first entering the exchanges, when the first token can be traded on an exchange it is better to sell and then hold eth that has been earned. Holding eth will be much better than you holding a token.
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 06:06:20 AM
I prefer to choose good projects, and go with the pool at the stage of pre-ICO with big bonuses! This ensures a minimum of x2 on one ICO. Those projects that I choose will not be cheaper after entering the stock exchange. Although everyone can be wrong.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 05:48:50 AM
Please buy after the exchange, ico now a lot of fraud and ICO prices when exchanging is always lower than when in the ICO period. So buy the famous coin on the trading floor which will give you a better income than the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
April 21, 2018, 04:40:25 AM
It depends on how strong the project is because now whats happening is if they delay to get listed on a good exchange , coins usually go to a decentralized exchange which lists coins below the ICO value and is a good place to get cheap coins but if project seems to be strong don't wait for the exchange as you will be paying more.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 21, 2018, 04:28:52 AM
List your Token https://ecex.exchange

Activity: 476
April 20, 2018, 05:36:46 PM
It is happening rather often that prices go below the ICO price especially for the ICOs that are not in demand. Early investors and bounty hunters are selling first
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 01:10:10 PM
I stick to investing after ICO stage. Facts and statistic show that ICO are scam in 80+ cases out 100, so why should I take such risk?
 It is not conscious! No way, I buy only after listing!
Pages:
Jump to: