Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT? - page 12. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 08:05:22 PM
i trust them till today. after i find this thread i think different about it.

i thought these pages would be reliable, but apparently not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 08:03:04 PM
We can't take them off from the system because basically, they are advertisements from the projects itself. I myself don't believe in reviews that are publish in the presence of mass media it is possibly an advertisement but I do believe in ICO rating sites like ICObench which I testify as a very reliable source of ICO rating and review.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
May 21, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Videow review of Ico it will be manipulated by their team where they can use fake information about their icoa and their team, telegram channel it easy to get and visited by more people by giving an airdrop will be more added of person to invited telegram channel group of ico. But trust or not on ico is based on respond form the member on telegram channel ico where we can see more people will say everything about the ico.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
May 21, 2018, 07:54:50 PM
Not all ICO review is trusted some of them if you put a lot of money then they will give you a good review about the project even if it is a scam project they will give a positive feedback so sometimes don't trust about the review of some people.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
May 21, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
Nope,those websites shouldnt be trusted most of these reviews are paid, i dont trust others when it comes to my review i usually do a lot of background research,searching for facts and if i do have noticed some red flags i wont going to join that ICO,i would spread the word to the whole forum so that people would be more aware of these scams.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
My personal opinion that we can trust ico reviews, criptocurrency rank websites and etc. However, we need to check several sources of information to find out necessary and more correct information
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 07:43:05 PM
ICO reviews provide investors with a variety of means for research and selection. But sometimes those reviews are not really objective, the evaluators sometimes do the job, you do not know the value and capacity of the evaluator ... In my opinion, you rely on into knowledge, experience, community based and regularly monitor and analyze information about previous projects that ultimately decide. It is you who is responsible for your decision to contain no one else.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 21, 2018, 07:24:26 PM
The ICO website has a specific result, so you should not put your trust in a website because the results may be wrong or wrong. Therefore, there should be an objective comparison between the ICOs review websites to provide the most accurate results to make investment decisions.
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
Actually, the ICO rating websites have helped a lot of investors. That is the foundation, the basis is the goal ... to choose potential ICO. But sometimes the reviews are not objective. So, in my opinion, you should not rely entirely on these reviews, but you must constantly monitor the market, use your knowledge, experience and sometimes the community to take care of the project to Carefully analyze the project you are interested in. Decide on yourself. Because your decision will create opportunities for you that risk is also for you.
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 07:19:38 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 21, 2018, 07:18:05 PM
ICO reviews are like commercials lately.  They are not to be trusted, because they are not made in the interest of the investors. If the ICO pays good will have good review.

I see this on some ICO's and when I make my own review it failed for me so basically this is really happening. The better way to know if the project is good is through your own analysis and research, don't trust ICO reviews easily because sometimes its just a hype.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 07:11:47 PM
ICO reviews are like commercials lately.  They are not to be trusted, because they are not made in the interest of the investors. If the ICO pays good will have good review.

But is there any among the rating sites that are as close as possible to the real evaluation of projects?
Activity: 714
May 21, 2018, 06:27:15 PM
I certainly still believe in ICO because not all ICO's are scammers or scams. There are still plenty of good potential ICOs. You can just see in bountyhive many of which ICO is still successful and good. And of course it is a trust. ICO is one of the best investment places if we want to invest long-term.
Activity: 170
May 21, 2018, 06:26:00 PM
First of all, almost all the ICO reviews are fake, i only trust in a few of them, but sadly, most of them are paid ones (we can not trust in anyone) that is the reason of why i am always doing my own research, i never heard the opinion of anyone else when i have to invest
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
Not everyone will make positive reviews for money. Reviewers are getting paid for their honest opinion. A review about an ICO by experienced and experts may help to all investors and they can value their investment by it. To maintain a long-term relationship with users, ICO reviewers and rating platforms are doing their best.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
May 21, 2018, 06:18:28 PM
Activity: 406
May 21, 2018, 06:15:05 PM
I think it's a good idea to test your ICO projects yourself with your knowledge, as you say most ICO reviewers are hired to PR for those projects. Just refer to their reviews but decide to stay with you because I think the projects they are evaluating are good enough.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 06:06:15 PM
You really cannot trust any review sites completely because there are chances that they will be paid to endorse their project, if you are planning to invest in any projects make sure you take time to learn about them, visit their development team telegram channel and as questions according to their development rather than trusting to some reviews.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
May 21, 2018, 04:45:24 PM
IMO, do not over-reliance on any ICO review page. There should be an objective comparison between ICO review websites such as ICObench, ICOreview, and ICOrate to find the most accurate results. Each site has its own consequences and should aggregate websites to produce results according to their own wishes.
We should not fully rely into those informations or reviews being posted and as you mentioned differentiating or comparing review websites will really took too much time and we know most investors would really be lazy enough not to take such step which is actually helpful.You would able to point out which is biased and which are not but still even you do see informations about the project the final decision would still depend on you as long you don't go all in or fully depend on reviews and just basing with your own knowledge and research then review would just be an add up to justify something.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
I trust a select few with good reputations and that try to remain unbiased.

So IMO there are still a few good ones out there.
Pages:
Jump to: