Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT? - page 14. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
I’m a modern and successful person, therefore I think that using ICOs is a good investment in my future. I use ICO Vireo. In my opinion, this project is very safe and promising!
Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 02:15:15 PM
sometimes ico reviews are just doing a review just by a project plan after all, and with a few people to vote the review, so at least read it all with your effort and jsut belive yourself and your data
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
May 21, 2018, 02:12:16 PM
There is no surprise that all videos about ICO are paid. Just because if you run YouTube channel, monetizing it only by built-in instruments you got much less than if you advertise projects to your subscribes.
And every youtuber understands this, somebody earlier, somebody after time. And all we see is bounty material. But there is nothing criminal if the person who advertise it did the research and decided to invest in it.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
May 21, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
i to choose a new ico i entrust myself to the site icobench.com where i find realistic and truthful reviews, so far has always made me choose well
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2018, 12:17:43 PM
Off course they are just cheesy reviews and nothing. Thats why I keep telling everyone and my friends also who are always very confident about such ICO reviewing sites and thats why I dont like it. I tried to save them from the scams like that many times and now they thank me for that today. To be frank you just make your own research about the projects and then take the step forward to invest our money. I mean they are getting paid for it but we are loosing our money for the scams and illegal projects. So its better to think twice, thrice and then make decisions about the ICO's. No need to depend upon them at all.
Activity: 84
May 21, 2018, 12:00:12 PM
They are good to.an extent but I do not trust them
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 08:27:33 AM
I believe with some big websites that review an ICO project some of their analysis is successful although not all of them. maybe for better things you should analyze yourself about ico. but you must understand how to analyze it
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 08:23:31 AM
Nowadays , I cant trust any ICO.They are usually bothering.At the end of ICO , you just surprised.For me , I dont trust them.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 08:23:17 AM
Always do your own research before investing in any project . remember everyone is fighting for their own pocket
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 08:22:43 AM
I did not know that. i thought the reviews on the ico rating sites are legal reviews and not paid reviews. now i see these websites with different eyes.  Angry
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 21, 2018, 08:22:36 AM
I knew it that they are paid once! Off course who would do that job for free anyway as everyone here is to earn bucks for themselves. ICO reviews are literally paid one and this can be proven from the fact that every other ICO that I see on the forum has rating over 4.5/5 or whatever scale they use but its always more than 90% good auditable score. Thats the fishy thing there. If they all had the same score then why we get scammed in the alter stages of the ICO? Why such high rates people run away with our money. Because they make investment on the ICO rating, attract people to put their money.
Activity: 88
May 21, 2018, 08:20:48 AM
Off-topic, but who participates in the bethereum.com project?  In my opinion, he has a great future!  In the ICO topic you need to be very careful, now there are a lot of projects of deceivers  Embarrassed
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
I used to check icobench but lately some projects get ratings likes 5/5 or 4.9/5 which surely depicts paid rating and reviews.. infact if you search you will find ico's that have bounty campaigns allocated for reviews on icobench or other ico tracking websites so now old school method is back you have do some digging on your own check the white papers .. check for plagiarism in white paper see some reviews from the trusted youtubers (NOT SUPPOMAN) and eventually you will some really good projects.
Activity: 120
May 21, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
Some of the information can be taken into account, these articles are written by analysts, but they are also people and they can also be wrong, so rely more on yourself
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
May 21, 2018, 08:16:48 AM
Don't trust any sources which you think can help you finding out good ICO project to invest in Smiley. You should know that they don't list ICO project in their system for free Smiley). All ICO project need to pay for these websites or groups to make their ICO project listed with high rate Smiley. Just find out good ICO project by yourself is the best option IMO Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 21, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
Never cant trust %100. But if you research these all topics  you have a result for idea.Than, its individual decision for people.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 08:09:17 AM
I think we shouldn't trust them at all because most of them are paid for reviewing those ICOs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
May 21, 2018, 06:01:55 AM
for the last year i have invest based on ICOdrops , its the no1 platform to see a ranked ICO. they are very independent. no paid listing. i invested Wabi , Power ledger , libra, Credits.

those are brilliant ico's and best Return of investment gave to me
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 21, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

So, To whom should you listen? Who can give you the correct information? How can you trust that information?

These days it is very hard to believe any reviews on a site or youtube channel because most of them are paid reviews. If you want to see the real reviews then you should visit to the forum where normal people are discussing it there you may get real opinions about the product.

I have stopped wasting my time in researching the good ICO to invest instead buy them when markets are down at same price or slightly higher price or even lower than the ICO price.

If you know any person personally who is an investment adviser and he/she can give you a advice then you can trust that information to some extent otherwise no.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 21, 2018, 05:55:30 AM
Everything in the cryptocurrency market right now seems like it is paid for so as long as they are getting their money these people who are doing the reviews will write something good and promote an ICO even if they know it's not a good one. This is where the concept of do your own research comes in. After you're done doing your research, you can decide to compare it to the reviews on the ICO and see if they correspond but mainly, your decision on an ICO should be based on your own research and what you have found out for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: