Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 12. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:09:53 PM
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :oIf you are not good at trading, invest in ICO projects ,Check out the ICO Eloncity is a good project with a great team

Activity: 149
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
I think both are bad, especially since you're new. If you trade you might get eaten alive, if you invest in an ICO then it will probably go below ICO level.
I think in comparison between both i think ico investing is better because trading is little bit risky because you should be updated about the market. the Traders can earn money even if the market is fluctuating and going down. In case of ICO , if project is not scam , there is very little chance that price will drop. This will happen only if the project fails, otherwise ICO is game of safe hands.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
I think you can not have enough experience to be ready to trade. Trading is a difficult method and requires patience and careful analysis of the chart. ICO investment will be easier than you.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
Two of them are profitable if u are good at this, what does it mean good at this ? If u spend time for searching icos to compare icos with each other to contact with them for their vision it would be very profitable to u. When I find strong project I invest in icos.
Activity: 51
June 21, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
As a beginner who want to start reasoning buying in an ICO, then you need to step up on how to select a legit project. And also you'll need fundamental knowledge of TA to start trading. I'll recommend babypips for TA learning.
Activity: 117
June 21, 2018, 11:12:21 AM
if I prefer TRANDING, because if we can we can make a profit in every day and also we can work every day, but if we choose to trade must work every second.
June 21, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
obv ICO like Sonder is more profitable
Activity: 99
June 21, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
I can say that investing in ICOs are probably a great idea if you are very sure about the project that you're investing to. There are many factors need to be considered first. In trading, you can simply consider some free signal but it won't help you. You should learn how to plot charts and etc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
Investing in an ICO can give you a great profit in a short time. But ICO investment is risky too. In the current situation there are many fraudulent ICO on the market, in my opinion you should carefully study the market to choose the big coin, have the potential to trade.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 21, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
2 diffrent things.
And I can´t say which one is better and more profitable.
Investing into ICOs is about luck. Trading is about skill and knowledge.
June 21, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
ICO aren't profitable right now, there is too much SCAM and also many project failed. Try trading right now, maybe you'll get profit from it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
Why do people raise topics that should be used together, do not you understand that the use of ICO and the use of trading are spheres that are interdependent, and this is very much felt today.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
If you are an ordinary person then most likely you are a bad trader. A trader is a person who controls his emotions and have money-management and risk-management. There need to take seriously and because of this I recommend you to invest in ICO for a long time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 06:01:53 PM
As for me it is better to deal with trading because you yourself manage your money and investing in projects is a very dangerous occupation !
Activity: 42
June 20, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
I think both are bad, especially since you're new. If you trade you might get eaten alive, if you invest in an ICO then it will probably go below ICO level.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:58:51 PM
If you are just getting into it I would not recommend investing in ICOs. There are many ways that you can earn cryptos without actually investing also - such as participating in bounties and airdrops.
Activity: 31
June 20, 2018, 04:43:36 PM
currently I left the ico, I think it is very complicated to find an interesting project, with hype and a good metric. Much better to focus on trading, perhaps using levers.
How much do you manage to do per month with trading?
Activity: 224
June 20, 2018, 04:41:41 PM
i like ico and tranding,when trading i wan invest long time,i don't want trade day by day,it is very tired and it need more exp,i also invest some ico,when i chosen ico i hold it for ico complete roadmaps
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
June 20, 2018, 04:40:37 PM
I haven't got so much experience on trading. I choose investing high quality projects in ICO.

But if you are an experienced trader, trading is a good decision. On the other hand if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency market, i don't think it's a good decision.

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
Actually, ICOs might be better for newbs or people with bad discipline (who has very hard time to hodl and to sit on their hands). Tokens are locked and they can't panic sell.
Pages:
Jump to: