Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 41. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I am concerned to your mining program . Could you explain me about you Reward Pool Commission . I am don’t understand how we can get an reward from this part . Thanks
Activity: 121
I read this in your paper : “A simple and fast interface for FIAT currency exchange by using Shape Shift -> FIAT to Conn3x, Conn3xto FIAT” . I have researched about ShapeShift,I can’t find that they will be the 3rd party in fiat to crypto currencies.Could you explain about this ?
Activity: 91
 Sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you are who I think you are.

Activity: 22
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system such as Fiverr , Upwork , Freelancer?
Activity: 22
What is your percentage when a seller got a payment from buyer . Nomally som centralized platform like fiverr they took 20% . It’s quite high . I hope that your platform could reduce this prcentage .
Activity: 58
Can someone please translate website to Korean? Google translate not so good.

Korean will be implemented in a few days
Seeing that your ICO has an ICO Commission program with 10 levels bonuses ! Sound very interesting! When we can register and have referal links ?
we will start registration on Friday 16th February 2018
Activity: 21
Can someone please translate website to Korean? Google translate not so good.
Activity: 62
Seeing that your ICO has an ICO Commission program with 10 levels bonuses ! Sound very interesting! When we can register and have referal links ?
Activity: 70
The implementation of AI is going to change the way we perceive cryptos!
Activity: 27
Have you finished in coding “JAMES” ? And how long you will have an MVP ( minimum viable product ) ?
Activity: 25
 What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief .
Activity: 73
Kindly impress your idea about creating a AI module James such as  Siri , Alexa. If you guys success it would be a huge working platform . James will do for you everything. I can’t wait to seeing your project in the near future . I will join 1ETH in this project.
copper member
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
From here dont want more this!
reserved for Monday 26 March 2018  Cry
pool and wallet
Activity: 59
Base on the main idea of C3X project . I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.
Activity: 52
/ Masternodes get paid 80% of the block reward . What is the normal time that we will get 80% . Thank you!
I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you create your own blockchain  ? and do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !

Yes, we create our own blockchain. There will be no KYC. Your welcome.
Hi team  , I am an miner . I see that your team use X11 algorithm . I would like to ask that when we could mine your coin and have you prepared your pool yet?
The public mining pool will be available in the same time when we go public with the blockchain code on GitHub.
Activity: 49

it will be bountyes or airdrops?
Activity: 70
Reading from Conn3x website , I see that you will run masternode . I really love masterode coin in the crypto now . Masternode and staking will be hot trend in 2018.When we will can start to stake your coin ?
Pages:
Jump to: