Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 61. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Pioneer, your platform-Blockchain for accounting of financial, intellectual and physical assets of the population
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
where is Pioneer and the updates now?  Cheesy
no updates but from yobit the coin is pumping, care to share who's doing it dev? or there's something that we are not aware
that's why someone is buying and accumulating this coin? just curious to know what is happening now with this project.

It has been a pump and dump but if you can catch and play along with the waves you can also make profit out of silence here.

Actions take place very slowly. Because the coin does not attract attention.

It is necessary to declare about its update and the project in general, for example at forklof.com

yes we agree, but I guess only Pioneer is doing the job here., lack social media exposure and everything. The dev just just come out in surprise with the update or saying watchout soon!, Honestly most people prefer other competent coin rather than this silent one.

where is Pioneer and the updates now?  Cheesy
no updates but from yobit the coin is pumping, care to share who's doing it dev? or there's something that we are not aware
that's why someone is buying and accumulating this coin? just curious to know what is happening now with this project.

It has been a pump and dump but if you can catch and play along with the waves you can also make profit out of silence here.

Actions take place very slowly. Because the coin does not attract attention.

It is necessary to declare about its update and the project in general, for example at forklof.com
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
where is Pioneer and the updates now?  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Activity: 644
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Was looking for the ICOBID platform.
Expected a nice software tool but the only thing what i saw was only a forum. Is this the platform?
The forum is the platform were ideas can be subitted by everyone ove rthe world. Also every user can vote for the idea he/she likes the most out of all the ideas. The idea with the most votes will get funds to startup the idea and make it a great project.

At this moment I do think a forum is enough, but it is up to Pioneer to decide what he is going to add or create later on. I really hope this forum will get more and more active users. I have been away for a while, but I always have supoorted and helped Pioneer to make ICOBID more popular.

Active enough, but they can not even see the road map yet and the first 200 participants are waiting for the award.

We are holding the coins here. And it falls in price
The forum has now 202 members and there are not many posts/threads yet. I hope the forum will continue to grow overtime. Remember that Pioneer has an irl job too, so this project is taking his little free time that he has besides his job. I trust in Pioneer to make this coin a success and believe me he will make it a success for all long term holders of this coin. Don't worry about the price in such an early stage of the coin.

I save a coin and keep it on my wallet. I believe too. But I want to see clear news and updates. And the number of participants is not always quality. Check activity there
I think this coin needs a team, so for example two developers, one ceo, two social media persons, two forum moderators and so on. If every team member does it's job, than this coin can grow very quickly and make it to the top. I also still believe in Pioneer his project and therefor I am willing to support him and his project.

I just think he needs to be more transparant and active on social media and on the internet.

I think it will be hard for Icobid to gain any sort of traction or attention until they can migrate the voting process onto the native client/wallet. Which is going to be updated which should make things quite a bit nicer.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
Expected a nice software tool but the only thing what i saw was only a forum. Is this the platform?
The forum is the platform were ideas can be subitted by everyone ove rthe world. Also every user can vote for the idea he/she likes the most out of all the ideas. The idea with the most votes will get funds to startup the idea and make it a great project.

At this moment I do think a forum is enough, but it is up to Pioneer to decide what he is going to add or create later on. I really hope this forum will get more and more active users. I have been away for a while, but I always have supoorted and helped Pioneer to make ICOBID more popular.

Active enough, but they can not even see the road map yet and the first 200 participants are waiting for the award.

The forum has now 202 members and there are not many posts/threads yet. I hope the forum will continue to grow overtime. Remember that Pioneer has an irl job too, so this project is taking his little free time that he has besides his job. I trust in Pioneer to make this coin a success and believe me he will make it a success for all long term holders of this coin. Don't worry about the price in such an early stage of the coin.

I save a coin and keep it on my wallet. I believe too. But I want to see clear news and updates. And the number of participants is not always quality. Check activity there
I think this coin needs a team, so for example two developers, one ceo, two social media persons, two forum moderators and so on. If every team member does it's job, than this coin can grow very quickly and make it to the top. I also still believe in Pioneer his project and therefor I am willing to support him and his project.

I just think he needs to be more transparant and active on social media and on the internet.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I' m still supportive of Icobid and would like to send the dev Pioneer an interview so new investors can have an in depth look at why this coin is worth investing their money,good idea but how to materialize this involves a lot of pressure.

к тoмy жe, инфляция нa лицo. мoнeтa c кaждым мecяцeм вce дeшeвлe. динaмикa нe дoвepитeльнaя
price slipped to 8

A bad effect when bounties are released. That's decision of ICOBID holders.
Anyway, ICOBID has soon recovered.

But as for me, it seems like a grandiose plan ?!
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
к тoмy жe, инфляция нa лицo. мoнeтa c кaждым мecяцeм вce дeшeвлe. динaмикa нe дoвepитeльнaя
price slipped to 8

You mean to say that this little bounty coin effected so much 3000 icob x 200 users means = 600000 icob only, but i dont think that this much can effect the coin price, some one hugely dumped their coins. but nice to see that it got recovered and i got some cheap coins
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
price slipped to 8

price slipped to 8
I have sent community joining bounty to more than 200 members.
Each users will receive 3000 ICOB. This amount of ICOBID is not much at this moment but it will be great in future.
For more active users, more reward will be given soon Smiley
Wow. Thank you for the update @Pioneer88. I can't check my wallet today but I'm sure I'll receive it because I'm one of the 200 early members. I'm still taking advantage of the low price in exchanges these past few days because I believe it will be worth it in the near future. I still trust you and the coin.

Please continue updating us. Thank you and more power!

This is 50 000 satosh. It is clear now what was discussed at the beginning. Not about the number of ICOB coins but about Satoshi. On the tap it is possible to wind it in 10 days. And here we are waiting for other updates.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I have sent community joining bounty to more than 200 members.
Each users will receive 3000 ICOB. This amount of ICOBID is not much at this moment but it will be great in future.
For more active users, more reward will be given soon Smiley
Wow. Thank you for the update @Pioneer88. I can't check my wallet today but I'm sure I'll receive it because I'm one of the 200 early members. I'm still taking advantage of the low price in exchanges these past few days because I believe it will be worth it in the near future. I still trust you and the coin.

Please continue updating us. Thank you and more power!
Pages:
Jump to: