Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 63. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
If you knew about the news. Road map. Then it was possible to communicate together on the exchange in a chat room and people took part topic.
If there really are 200 people in the subject, then the stock exchange should be livelier
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Where is the link to register?

Here's the link for you to join the platform and earn some points remember to add your ICOBID address in forum setting though.

http://icobidplatform.net/
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
hmm, i can smell the pump after the dump in yobit. Smiley

I would rather suggest Pioneer88 to place a buy wall rather than pumping ICOBID.  Pumping, it will make him lose more btc.  Putting a buy support at the current bid price then pushing it higher everytime the funds come in.  This way, those who are willing to buy ICOBID need to outbid the placed buy order thus pushing the price a higher bit by bit.
I think that we need a payout schedule. Otherwise the price will drop. Because they all start to drain.
Wasn't there major updates coming this May?

I joined the icob in the feral, I registered at the forum, hitting the first 200. I conduct an active dialogue, buying a coin permanently. But has not yet received the promised 50,000.
So although it would feel like updating.
Wrote off a pioneer in a personal purse.

We have 196 members at this moment.
I will deliver bounties to early joiners when first 200 members is reached.
Thank you for your support.

4 slots left,.. how are you Pioneer? any good news? Grin

wow so still 4 slots are left in their for the 200 members bounty, so i will start to fill it as more of my friends are willing to support this coins so this way they can promote the coin and the forum.

Why is this crowd being gathered? We didn't announce we are ready to send out bounties in the form of peanut sums of money to strangers, and there's no point to be excited. I have been in contact with a few other members and they confirmed that nobody has yet allocated a sum of money for social purposes within their portfolios and people are not willing to do that.

But in fact the main information about the site says something else. Of course, it is worth checking out all the participants. Who is active and how. But I did not see much activity in the forum of the pioneer

I for my part how I can promote the project. I have 12 guests in my profile. + Post on the Internet constantly attracting people

Which once bought for a couple of million coins
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
so if i count it right i can still be count for the first 200 members, let me go and try to register so i can have some bounty rewards.
we will be able to see some progress as pioneer is replying here, good luck.
Activity: 148
Merit: 20

I joined the icob in the feral, I registered at the forum, hitting the first 200. I conduct an active dialogue, buying a coin permanently. But has not yet received the promised 50,000.

wow so still 4 slots are left in their for the 200 members bounty, so i will start to fill it as more of my friends are willing to support this coins so this way they can promote the coin and the forum.

Why is this crowd being gathered? We didn't announce we are ready to send out bounties in the form of peanut sums of money to strangers, and there's no point to be excited. I have been in contact with a few other members and they confirmed that nobody has yet allocated a sum of money for social purposes within their portfolios and people are not willing to do that.
Where is the platform? I only see a forum and in download section I see invalid images

When registering on the forum below the link to download the platform
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Where is the platform? I only see a forum and in download section I see invalid images
Interesting remark: http://forum.icobidplatform.net home
image proxy: invalid image (bitcointalk.org)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

hmm, i can smell the pump after the dump in yobit. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
We have listed Icobid to our crypto currency directory it's a free listing and it's up to the dev if he wants to upgrade his account to premium will also send him an interview to prove that his project is indeed a legit and worth your support ..

http://thecryptocoindirectory.com/item/icobid-platform-released-great-reward-holding-for-revenue-share/

you mean upgrade an account for an interview? I doubt if he accept that, since he was once offered for a FREE interview but refused to do it how much more if hes going to pay it. By the way, is that a new site? why not shorten the url for every input for easy recall, i mean just /icobid/ instead of adding other tag messages. Its just an opinion, the shorter the link the better.
We have listed Icobid to our crypto currency directory it's a free listing and it's up to the dev if he wants to upgrade his account to premium will also send him an interview to prove that his project is indeed a legit and worth your support ..

http://thecryptocoindirectory.com/item/icobid-platform-released-great-reward-holding-for-revenue-share/

you mean upgrade an account for an interview? I doubt if he accept that, since he was once offered for a FREE interview but refused to do it how much more if hes going to pay it. By the way, is that a new site? why not shorten the url for every input for easy recall, i mean just /icobid/ instead of adding other tag messages. Its just an opinion, the shorter the link the better.

We are using wordpress and we do seo we are targeting the search engine,it's a big no no for seo that you are not classifying or giving your post a much needed boost by giving it a good title ..

Have you not use a search engine to find something ,,

it's ok I already got my bounty it's actually free,the questions are all supplied by members of Bitcointalk I have a thread where I ask community members and investors what would they like to ask developers to make them believe the project is legit and guaranty the success of the project and it will be shared on 100 facebook groups ..

We only picked coins with high potential and we have a very strict compliant..

Its a surprise update. lol.. hope there will be a teaser.  Grin

After May, the next big update is on June!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Pages:
Jump to: