Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 62. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Any update here?  It seems you guys are busy with the countdown of members to fill in that 200 spot so you can get your rewards Cheesy.  The last time I looked ICOBID is trading lively at more than 50 satoshi, now it is back to 21 sat.  What is happening?  People can't wait for the update?  I thought there is a good news this May, price should be increasing but rather it is declining.  Seems not normal to me, anyone care to explain?

Lets just wait Pioneer for the big update this month. In yobit looks like somebody is shorting. just ignore low price or you can buy along with it, but you can also notice the active volume everyday. Somebody has been playing the coins that low maybe preparing for big pump. Smiley

What you are telling is going on for long time in cryptopia and yobit, both exchanges are creating a big volume of trading daily in between, but still their is no big news. Everyone is waiting for the words from the Pioneer, if not very soon we can see the price going down below 10 sat also.

yes, im also waiting for it to happen, I also want it below 10 sats to accumulate much cheaper coins. The coin cannot be judged by the current price itself but how it well be played. As a trader I care much of the waves not the the price itself..  Cool

We had more than 200 members on forum. Early joining bounty will be delivered in two days. ICOB is not cheap but cheapest at this moment Smiley

I have sent community joining bounty to more than 200 members.
Each users will receive 3000 ICOB. This amount of ICOBID is not much at this moment but it will be great in future.
For more active users, more reward will be given soon Smiley

thanks Pioneer for this update. Its not that much but the sense that you are fulfilling the promise is a big thing. Hope this project will develop more. Keep it up.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any update here?  It seems you guys are busy with the countdown of members to fill in that 200 spot so you can get your rewards Cheesy.  The last time I looked ICOBID is trading lively at more than 50 satoshi, now it is back to 21 sat.  What is happening?  People can't wait for the update?  I thought there is a good news this May, price should be increasing but rather it is declining.  Seems not normal to me, anyone care to explain?

Lets just wait Pioneer for the big update this month. In yobit looks like somebody is shorting. just ignore low price or you can buy along with it, but you can also notice the active volume everyday. Somebody has been playing the coins that low maybe preparing for big pump. Smiley

What you are telling is going on for long time in cryptopia and yobit, both exchanges are creating a big volume of trading daily in between, but still their is no big news. Everyone is waiting for the words from the Pioneer, if not very soon we can see the price going down below 10 sat also.

yes, im also waiting for it to happen, I also want it below 10 sats to accumulate much cheaper coins. The coin cannot be judged by the current price itself but how it well be played. As a trader I care much of the waves not the the price itself..  Cool

We had more than 200 members on forum. Early joining bounty will be delivered in two days. ICOB is not cheap but cheapest at this moment Smiley

I have sent community joining bounty to more than 200 members.
Each users will receive 3000 ICOB. This amount of ICOBID is not much at this moment but it will be great in future.
For more active users, more reward will be given soon Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
thanks for the dump. Impatience make us fulfill and the pump will soon ignite. Let your eyes open or you will be left behind.
Activity: 686
When will be pump IcoB? Pump to  120 and dump to 20? Or pump with all community? Together?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
well 20 sat is really cheap and giving opportunity to keep it safe inside your wallet and stake wait for the big rise up
then enjoy the earnings coming from both staking and the gain of the price up.

Not much drips on your wallet, even with a million coins
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
well 20 sat is really cheap and giving opportunity to keep it safe inside your wallet and stake wait for the big rise up
then enjoy the earnings coming from both staking and the gain of the price up.

while people sleep a few smart one is awake. When the few starts to shake the people will awake. Shadows are mostly ignored and thats our advantage!..
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 644

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Activity: 644

Merit: 500
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Wasn't there major updates coming this May?

I joined the icob in the feral, I registered at the forum, hitting the first 200. I conduct an active dialogue, buying a coin permanently. But has not yet received the promised 50,000.
So although it would feel like updating.
Wrote off a pioneer in a personal purse.

We have 196 members at this moment.
I will deliver bounties to early joiners when first 200 members is reached.
Thank you for your support.

Total Members: 201. Invited real people

at last, we reached 201 members.  Grin

so cheap now, need to buy some.
Wasn't there major updates coming this May?

I joined the icob in the feral, I registered at the forum, hitting the first 200. I conduct an active dialogue, buying a coin permanently. But has not yet received the promised 50,000.
So although it would feel like updating.
Wrote off a pioneer in a personal purse.

We have 196 members at this moment.
I will deliver bounties to early joiners when first 200 members is reached.
Thank you for your support.

Total Members: 201. Invited real people
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
If you knew about the news. Road map. Then it was possible to communicate together on the exchange in a chat room and people took part topic.
If there really are 200 people in the subject, then the stock exchange should be livelier

Is not the trade alive?  There are several dumps of ICOBID in Yobit Exchange.  it was 26 satoshi not it is 21 satoshi, I wonder why people keep on dumping when there is a coming news this May.  Funny how people lose patience when a coin keep quiet.  Oh well, I think it is time to buy ICOBID again and profit this month of May.  

I will re-engage. I once took a coin for 2-3 million. Ready pump and then. But so far I do not see the road map. In a personal write to a pioneer, but so far the answers are short.

It seems you are having with the same issue I have until I gave up sending a message to  Pioneer88 and just watch the market and take advantage of the fluctuation.  Anyway, I hope you can get your desired answer from Pioneer88 good luck.
I will re-engage. I once took a coin for 2-3 million. Ready pump and then. But so far I do not see the road map. In a personal write to a pioneer, but so far the answers are short.
If you knew about the news. Road map. Then it was possible to communicate together on the exchange in a chat room and people took part topic.
If there really are 200 people in the subject, then the stock exchange should be livelier

I agree with you, at the moment there isn't much to talk about.

It is necessary to apply a platform in any sphere. It is possible and as a deposit.

Declare about this. I'll try on the Russian-language one of these days in the trust zone to add
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

I agree with you, at the moment there isn't much to talk about.
Pages:
Jump to: