Pages:
Author

Topic: If ETH price exceed the BTC's - page 2. (Read 1147 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
April 17, 2018, 04:35:23 AM
I dont think that it will happen anytime because Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and it is mostly used by every crypto persons. Almost all coins are priced and valued in bitcoins. ETH is controlled by the developer who is holding high percentage of stock which is always risk as anytime he can sell off and the coin will be dead this case is not in bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 17, 2018, 04:31:02 AM
At present, it seems highly unlikely, but there is no denying the fact it is a very promising project. For the past two months its price has dropped sharply, so it is very cheap now. But it has got the potential to match bitcoin in future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 17, 2018, 04:17:34 AM
If that will happen then maybe btc will have to undergo first the bubble theory I guess. Btc as its most low total supply than Ethereum and has just same demands or maybe higher should always ahead or dominates ethereum as we can observe in market. But if it will happen then maybe all investors will be really shock.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 17, 2018, 03:59:17 AM
It is hard enough to imagine this. even quite difficult for ethereum for could replace the position of the bitcoin's getting bigger. Indeed there is still a possibility, but it will also not bitcoin could ascertain the exact course.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
April 17, 2018, 02:02:13 AM
Anything can be possible, as a i see today there are more development on ethereum side compare to bitcoin side. Ethereum is flexible and dynamic in 3 years ethereum can create new thing within the ethereum ecosystem. bitcoin on the other hand is still a commodity and asset to others and speaking of mass adoption ethereum is widely popoular than todays's bicoin. ICOs made ethereum popular in the next years or so, we could see that ethereum could beat btc's price. not in value but maybe in market cap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
April 17, 2018, 01:17:34 AM
I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?
You imagine at what price then all the alts will be and how it should progress continuously to reach this level. Another question is that bitcoin will start to fall and reach a very low price, then it will be much easier to overtake it. But so far, even in the near future this is not observed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
April 16, 2018, 06:26:10 PM
Theoretically it is possible for ethereum to beat bitcoin by price, since the market is volatile in nature, any alctoins can best the price of bitcoin, but it will depend on the stability of the coin itself, as for ethereum, it is already stable, it is considered as second to bitcoin, and when things goes wrong with bitcoin, people tend to seek aide in ethereum in which, the transactions are much faster, if we checked the trend last year when all.coins are high, ethereum also had a massive transaction, due to investors converting  coins to ethereum and cashing out, which also gave lower value ethereum, but due to that, we can say that people are aware of ethereum and the volume could just go up anytime. I think ethereum no longer needs to be marketed since it is known by many already and people will be using ethereum if bitcoin is unavailable or has been congested again, people might get fed up and just turn to ethereum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
A week ago, we looked with horror at the Etherium. Where does he go? 400, 300, 200 Huh Today it is 500, What's next. News will make earthquake and the market will go again.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 16, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?

I think that with the Buterin's policies he pursues concerning eth, this altcoin will never exceed btc. The principles of the cryptocurrency are changing in the eth, and there is no decentralization and consensus. Etn is a good solution for smart contracts and ICO, and this will sustain its price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
I'm thinking ethereum will not catch up to btc in terms of price in the near future
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 04:03:01 PM
I don't think that's going to happen, the current price of ETH is very far apart than bitcoin. not only that, bitcoin marketcap is bigger than ethereum, it's very difficult for ethereum to exceed the bitcoin price
Activity: 462
March 29, 2018, 02:39:58 PM
Maybe it happens at some point in the future, but with the way the market is developing now I think it is difficult to see something like this in the coming years, and when it does it will be a success for smart contracts
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
i don't think it's possible for ETH to beat BTC in price, if it eventually happen then BTC might crash Harder
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 29, 2018, 09:07:12 AM
There is no surprise when ETH exceeds BTC price. At present, ETH price is lower than BTC but in the future ETH price will exceed BTC price. Because ETH is popular with many investors, they are very popular in the Crypto market, so their prices are higher than BTC's. I do not see anything unusual. This will probably come true in the next few years.
Activity: 392
March 29, 2018, 09:03:56 AM
I am very interested in your post, if eth price can compete with bitcoin price then I think it is good news for investors who hold eth but it will be very difficult for ICO investors who will buy eth. it seems like it could happen but it will take much longer for ETH to rival btc.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 08:23:50 AM
it will happen in your dreams not in this world at this time and in next 10 year ......
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 06:51:39 AM
If ETH price exceed one day BTC, it means that the price of Bitcoin is very very low. Like $100 or less. Maybe one day we may saw this, but not now. ETH price is decreasing faster than BTC. It may fall to $250 or less i think. It was pumped too much.
copper member
Activity: 96
March 29, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

if eth exceeds btc, the token eth immediately flies up
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
March 29, 2018, 04:35:37 AM
It's possible that his can happen but not for a very very very v ery very long time from now. But yeah. ETH has the possibility to flip BTC and once it does it will become to top crypto.

I do not think so, bitcoin created everything ( ethereum too ). So ethereum can not be better and higher from the creator. It is like people would be better than God
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 04:31:36 AM
At present, the price of BTC is much higher than ETH. But I think with the modern and improved blockchain technology supporting ETH as today and the cryptocurrency market is also growing, the ETH can be higher than the BTC is possible. Price is high, sometimes it is low, this is the law of nature and very normal. So ETH may be higher than BTC and more and more people are trusting ETH as well as BTC as ever. These two coin are potential and safe in the cryptocurrency market.
Price is something that a majority of the holders of BTC and ETH care about. Sure, we could say that the prestige of being a part of something that may one day become the next Google or Apple is nice, but by nature we care about the bottom line and how we're going to benefit from it. So naturally price is an imporant aspect. Because ETH's coin cap is currently not set in store like BTC and there are already 4 times more ETH mined out than BTC, many people assume that its price cannot/will not go up as quickly as BTC, if at all. However,if ETH price exceed BTC's then I think theres a lot changes on the market regarding its value.
Pages:
Jump to: