Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 24. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 11, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
for now we must be more careful in the Ico program.
we must be smarter to choose projects that plan to invest capital ...
because from my experience when I followed Ico and bought tokens but didn't get paid at all. and I feel disappointed even though I tried to ask again ..
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 02:14:41 AM
A good ICO should return all the money to investors in case they do not achieve the desired result. But, unfortunately, mostly ICO just disappear with the received investments
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:06:32 AM
If the ico is honest, then they will give you your tokens back.  Many projects have smart contracts that automatically return tokens if the softcap is not met.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 01:05:41 AM
There are too few honest ICOS returning investors ' funds now. Most just disappear from the resulting millions of what is happening in 80% of cases. You need to be careful.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
August 10, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
If the company is genuine enough, then they usually refund back all of their investors.
But, if a company is full of scammers, they would run away with all of your money and would leave no trace behind.
This is the reason why people are always afraid to invest in ICOs. People don't want to risk their hard earned money by investing in such fraud ICOs
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 04:51:22 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

If the ICO fails then your money will be lost, there is no history ico will return your money when ico failed. that's impossible.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

If ICO will fail to achieve there expected target to earn then it will lead us to scams and your capital fund you invest will diminished in just short period of time, so let us hope that this will be a good solution in this matter.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 07:20:34 AM
If you invest in a good ICO with good legal backing, if it fails, the money you invested will be returned, but it is a scam ICO on the other hand, then your investment is gone. I would urge you to always do your research first before investing into any.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
August 10, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
If any ICO fails to meet it's minimum target which is it's soft cap most probably it will refund your money unless they have some malicious intent and run away with investor's funds. Some ICOs can plan another sale for a later date when they feel is good time in the market. But I would recommend investing only in best ICO which have huge probability of reaching hard cap and could be profitable to investors because most average or not so good ICOs get dumped hard on exchanges and it would take forever to stable again.
Activity: 108
August 10, 2018, 05:04:26 AM
Some real ICOs who are unable to meet up with their soft cap refund their investors while some with the intention to scam their investors run away with it.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 10, 2018, 05:01:07 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

If the devs are honest then they will return the funds, usually, they will only do this if they did not reach the softcap, be sure that you are investing in an ICO with real people behind it and they have physical office and of course they are compliant, to the country where they are located, there are so many fly by night ICO now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 10, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

Thank You Everyone.

I know from what my friends experienced, when the failure of ico's prize, the funds collected from the investor will be returned to the owner. I think like that
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

Thank You Everyone.

If the ICO fails then your money will be lost, there is no history ico will return your money when ico failed. that's impossible.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 04:36:22 AM
for sure the money you invested in a failed ico or scam will be taken away by the developer team from ico and your money will never be returned to you, therefore investing in ico is very risky, especially if the market conditions are like today, now many ico are scam and it's hard to determine which ico is good and which ico is bad to follow, so right now if you still want to invest in ico you should be more careful and should be smart in choosing ico
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

Thank You Everyone.

certainly must be returned to each investor. you can search for some ico who have failed and study it, ico who is not successful will return all assets in the form of transaction investments. with the exception of ico which is a scam, of course your money will disappear and disappear.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:03:28 AM
In the event that ICO does not collect softcap, then the project should distribute money to investors and curtail, but this does not always happen!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
before investing first read the white paper and join the telegram so you know about the project so you do not fall victim to a scam. because when the ICO falls they can ruin your money. so be careful,
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 03:56:54 AM
If unfortunately ICOs fail for some reason, investors will be refunded the money invested and their managers may have a specific plan for them to have. New adjustments or end of ICO campaigns
Activity: 28
August 10, 2018, 03:56:42 AM
 if they are properly responsible and can collect for the amount needed to start the project, then the project will continue again. but if they cannot collect the amount needed then they will return your investment. but if they are not responsible then they run away from your money
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
August 10, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

Thank You Everyone.

Different projects have different way of refunding back your money. Some refund you back in the coin using which you invested (ex: BTC, NEO), in some cases I have seen that they tie up with some other projects and give there tokens instead calling it a merge.

But yea, if the ICO is not SCAM, you get refunded for your investment in case of failure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
August 10, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

Thank You Everyone.
Relatively if ICO fails then bounty hunters will not going to receive their rewards if bounty hunters will going to receive awards then the problem is that if the token has been into exchange? Relatively ICO that fails will not get into exchange. Aside from that investment from the investors will be good as thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: