Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 25. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 03:49:52 AM
our investment money could be refunded if it is indeed a real ICO. but when a scam then doesn't ask again whether or not. but of course, sometimes there are also pieces for the thing that makes the received results will not be the same as the early results were used for investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:46:07 AM
If the fundraising does not pass, the coin can not be put on the stock exchange, that is, it will not be used and the project will freeze or close.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 10, 2018, 03:39:39 AM
Usually an ICO project will return money to investors when it doesn't reach the soft cap, but there are some ICO's that are scams and they will take your money. So we are very important in choosing projects.

Yes, that's the kind of investment in ICO. Every investment has risks. Not only loss but your money will not return if the you joined scam ICO project.
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 03:34:14 AM
Usually an ICO project will return money to investors when it doesn't reach the soft cap, but there are some ICO's that are scams and they will take your money. So we are very important in choosing projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:31:36 AM
If any ICO fail like we have recurrently experienced lately because of the bearish market the team will refund the money of the investors because without reaching soft cap they won't be able to implement the roadmap so they refund and probably go back to drawing board and restrategize if they are committed to the project and fully convinced about the idea behind the project
Activity: 1002
August 10, 2018, 03:22:20 AM
if ico fails all those who follow the signature will surely fall because the tokens that will be waiting to be shared with workers will not happen and I hope that following the signature in the future hopefully will succeed and get satisfactory results
This is just a tiny part. The big problem can happen in here is investors will lose their money ( we call it is scam ICO), if not the owner of ICO will prolong the time of the ICO ( Bitto is an example) and the investment of investors would be stuck for a long time.
Activity: 226
August 10, 2018, 03:07:25 AM
There is nothing much that happens after an ICO fails, it the reality just comes to most people that they actually do not have something to lok forward to anymore, thats all, the investors will have lost their investment, and there is no system put in place to help them recover the lost amount, so what happens is accept and move on
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 10, 2018, 02:27:51 AM
Well, there are so many reasons that may lead to the failure an ICO but whatever the reason might be, those who have invested their money into the ICO must get back a refund through a transparent and convenient process and without any delay. But as for bounty hunters, I don't think they are getting anything from it even if they do, it is of no use because there Will  be no exchange trade the tokens.
I agree. It is pretty obvious that bounty hunters will gain nothing from a failed ICO which has been the case majority of the time this year due to the falling market. Last year was something else when compared to this year since majority of the projects were able to take off successfully helping bounty hunters earn healthy profits for their time and efforts. It is seriously tough to earn in a falling market which is why this market is full of risks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 02:26:45 AM
if ico fails all those who follow the signature will surely fall because the tokens that will be waiting to be shared with workers will not happen and I hope that following the signature in the future hopefully will succeed and get satisfactory results
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 02:23:09 AM
This happens, unfortunately, very often, but do not worry, but try to carefully choose an ICO. Maybe one of the most honest projects will be able to return your investment
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
August 10, 2018, 02:22:17 AM
as i know if ICO failed to run there project they will refund all the investors money, but they will not return the exact money you invest with the project. they will get at least 10% of your total money invested to them for the fees returning back to every investors. like for example gas and transaction fees.
Activity: 420
August 10, 2018, 02:15:10 AM
If the ICO is not successful, of course, you will not get anything in return. So try to invest only in those projects that in any case will be beneficial to you
Activity: 317
July 31, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
Well, there are so many reasons that may lead to the failure an ICO but whatever the reason might be, those who have invested their money into the ICO must get back a refund through a transparent and convenient process and without any delay. But as for bounty hunters, I don't think they are getting anything from it even if they do, it is of no use because there Will  be no exchange trade the tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
July 31, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
If the ico fails then you most probably have lost all your money.I was a part of one such ico which was confido and they closed their ico saying that they are gonna buy back the tokens with the WTH they have. That's the best you can hope for.
Confido was a scam ICO (and they already ran with all of investors' money). You shouldn't say that as a fail ico. IIRC the manager was Atriz, which has been negged now for some bad things he did while he managed other ICO.
Activity: 2002
July 31, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
There is no law about this situation. If they are legal, but they can not raise the amount they need to start the project, they will return your investments. If they are scrum, they will run away and you lose your money.
if the project fails to achieve ico target of course the investor's funds will be returned, but if it fails in its development then it has become a risk of all investors, because it can not profit from the investment made, so before investing should be considered well, the project really has a future or not
Activity: 289
July 31, 2018, 07:35:55 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
There is no law about this situation. If they are legal, but they can not raise the amount they need to start the project, they will return your investments. If they are scrum, they will run away and you lose your money.
Activity: 319
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
It won't. On the contrary, perhaps in the future, they will come up with a different platform running on the blockchain, which will allow to achieve investment in an honest way.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 30, 2018, 01:13:00 PM
Like most business, if it fails there is nothing left apart from the poorly spent money and many people left without their saving.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
If the project fails to reach softcap usually their project has several options to make their project reach a minimum of softcap ie extend the token sale period and pause the token sale until market conditions recover.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 10:36:49 AM
If you are an investor, and your are participating with a legit ICO, then your money will be refunded when the ICO failed.
Pages:
Jump to: