Pages:
Author

Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next? - page 26. (Read 81889 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
Isn't that easy? The price of eth continues to fall, and fewer people will buy it, so the price will definitely go down, the money in the market will flow to BTC, and the price of BTC will go up.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 29, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

Usually, if they failed to raised enough funds for their ICO, they will refund your money of coins that you use to buy their tokens.
But there are some ICOs turned to be a scam project after they failed, and not giving money back to the contributors.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

Hi, I think you should define first what is your requirement of a successful ICO? Is it if they reached the soft cap/hard cap only? But what if they reached the soft cap/hard cap during ICO but the prices were dumped when listed in an exchange? Is it a fail for you?
Then again, what if the soft cap/hardcap were reached, the prices were not dumped and multiplied ten times after exchanges but the dev team failed to deliver the project and its use cases. Is it still a success for you having your investment profitted ten times?
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
July 27, 2018, 06:21:58 AM
Before you invest in ANY ICO, be sure you did your research regarding that ICO! Because these days, there are a ton, by I mean TONS. There are TONS of SCAM ICOs popping out there on a DAILY BASIS! So you could lose your money first when the ICO goes to Scam mode, second is,  you can lose your money when the ICO team does not perform well with the project and the community is not so happy about their performance, so price goes down well, Third is, during this Bear Market we are experiencing rate now, most of the ICOs getting listed on exchanges get dumped the same day they are listed so most of the time, you lose money on most ICOs unless you are very lucky and you did VERY VERY VERY WELL on your research that their team and their MARKETING TEAM performed 1000% on the project and they DID PRETTY WELL on the project and they are VERY LUCKY!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:01:03 AM
Most projects do not list their coins and it turns out we just spent time wasted. But there are projects that provide some bonuses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 27, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
If the ico fails then you most probably have lost all your money.I was a part of one such ico which was confido and they closed their ico saying that they are gonna buy back the tokens with the WTH they have. That's the best you can hope for.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 05:28:14 AM
Yes, there were probably no such ICO yet, which would return their money to their investors. Most of them stop working on their products after they have collected the necessary amount.

I see a lot of ICO projects for investors. Currently, up to 90% of ICOs declare complete refunds to investors. Some local exchanges are also planning to reimburse their customers. The fact that the People's Bank of China (the "PBoC") banned the ICO, which forced all project owners to stop calling and paying back to investors immediately, could have pushed the market. In the real panic, but fortunately, the result so far is not too negative.

However, it is not yet known if there will be any new bans in the future.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 12:52:03 PM
Yes, there were probably no such ICO yet, which would return their money to their investors. Most of them stop working on their products after they have collected the necessary amount.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
If the ICO fails, there is usually a refund of investors investing in the ICO. So an investor who invests and the ICO fails. Then they will get their funds back. That is very good if investing in ICO.
Activity: 31
July 26, 2018, 12:25:06 PM
If ICO fails and you are investing on that ICO depends on the ICO if self. If they are a legit ICO they will refund your investment back to you but if that ICO is scammer so you will lose your money and never get return to you.
So that means that in a country that has not been legalized, can we totally lose?!
Activity: 294
July 26, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
If they fail to reach their targets, they will usually (but not always) provide refunds to investors.  But if you've invested and the project fails at some point in the future, you just lose your money -- that's the big risk you take.  In all cases, it's really important to do your research on the project, its principals and advisors, the whitepaper, etc.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 11:52:36 AM
If the ICO does not take place then you should return your investments to the wallet from which you transferred Ethereum. in full. If this does not happen then it is a deception of investors. Unfortunately, in this case it is already difficult to do anything.
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
If ICO Fails, the money of investors are returned very slowly and affect quite a lot of time of investors.
More serious money you can lose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 26, 2018, 03:23:40 AM
If ICO fails and you are investing on that ICO depends on the ICO if self. If they are a legit ICO they will refund your investment back to you but if that ICO is scammer so you will lose your money and never get return to you.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 26, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

Thank You Everyone.
This will be depending on what kind of project you have invested and what kind of people behind this,because many or most of the ico now are scammers they dont really intend to reach even soft cap what they need is to attract investors and put money on their project and when theres enough money invested to that project they will run and go together with the money.

But if this is legitimate so the invested money will be return to the owner once the project fails,though sometimes not the exact amount because they have spend part of it to advertising
Activity: 294
July 26, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

Thank You Everyone.
Every project is z business, if the ICO that you invested with failed, then that part of business consider it a lose. Your money will not be return to you anymore.
There is no business on earth that risk free.
probably with many ICO's that fail because many scams in this project and can be called a scam project and premises so I do not know what will happen next because already many people are afraid to invest in ICO and choose to move investment in Crypto then from now this is already a lot of people who invest in Crypto and get many benefits

Activity: 148
July 26, 2018, 01:42:55 AM
Whether ICO or not ICO is not at all critical. There are projects funded by investment funds that need no ICO. The implementation of the project to the public has many methods. I think the most popular method is the ICO, which will diversify the investors, more people know about that project

If the ICo fails and didn't meet the soft cap it will refund your investment if the ICO you invest is not scam.   If you invest In ICO ,it is better to do your own task to help the project be successful . If the ICO successfull ,you will also benefit of the success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
July 26, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
There are appearing projects that offer arbitration services, ICO runs on that platforms and if they do not collect the necessary funds to implement the project, the platform arbiter returns money to the participants. I know just one platform - Jury online, but I think in the future there will be much more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 25, 2018, 08:01:26 PM
If they are legal but just failed to raise the required amount then they will refund you your money but in 90 percent of the cases we do get caught by the scammers so I am willing to bet that with a 90 percent chance you will lose your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
July 25, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
Well, teams rarely decide that the ICO has failed unless they have just about zero. Many times they change the cap before deciding to do the honest thing that would be returning the funds.
Pages:
Jump to: