Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 38. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
If I had $50 I will buy low cap coin like Ada.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
Do you want to invest in a well-known crypto currency or are you thinking of investing in a new coin? In the second variant, there are more risks, but the investment amount can be multiplied many times. Therefore, the best part is to invest, where the risk of loss is small. You can not predict where the X100 will be.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
That's not big enough to invest in some altcoins, but if I have to choose I would choose the altcoin ls has low price value that I think that would have potential. Or maybe i will invest it to some upcoming ICO's and campaigns, all upcoming ICO's has always potential in the market so you will not lose profit here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
It seems to me that this is a very small amount for investments. You need to increase your initial capital. A great opportunity for this is participation in bounty campaigns. And for $ 50, it's better to buy a hardware purse.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Find a coin that has a good community by the size of telegram group, low price e.g. below $1 and low total supply too. Also worth checking out the top gainer and loser in the coinmarketcap site, and focus on those also have a large trading volume.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I'd invest in Ethereum  if I had $50.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
As it is not a big amount of money, I'd choose from low market cap coins, or I'd find an ICO and go all in. If you don't like gambling, you can choose some stable coin as ETH or LTC as they will eventually grow too, but slower and they will not make you "rich". It fully depends on your strategy.
Activity: 219
Since it is a very small amount i'd bet everything on an upcoming ICO or  coin hoping for 1000% even with the possibility of losing everything.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
For that such amount of money you able to use it to learn trading and research about alt coins. Find the cheap one under $1 and buy them to try some trade. There are a lot of them to choose.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

If I have that much money only, it would be wise to invest in cheap but promising coins, probably on the top list in coinmarketcap like ripple or ada. But considering the amount, maybe you have to hold your coins for 5 years or more to get a pretty sum of money from your $50 investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I would recommend the sia coin, cheaper and more potential.

His can climb up to 500 sat, and now the price is only 169 sat.
But all you need is to be patient, this coin is a long-term coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
If i have this $50, i have two options on what i would do.  First is i can use it for buying in some ico that would rather be good enough to invest in it. Second is i will buy some coin in some exchanges to trade for even if has a low amount but for the long time it will grow if you know how to handle
Activity: 518
Please do refer in market prices and choose those that have cheap prices like xvg and iost. Hold more coins of it and then monitor its behaviour. We have to wait until december to get huge profit.
Activity: 196
If I have 50$ I would invest it in ethereum altcoins ,thus ethereum is much less than bitcoin in terms of and value it is a small amount so we just start my investment in less value altcoins.
Activity: 840

If you have $50 and want to invest for long time you can buy ravencoin. Its still cheap now and price righ now not more than 10cents. You can get a lot coin and its have good potential in the future
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I would probably invest it in Telecoin; which is a Japanese startup that seeks to be a mobile phone payment system in Japan. The have an all-star team and good connections in the mobile phone industry. Currently priced at .0016USD.
Activity: 434
I will surely invest on altcoins that are in very cheap price which i also think that it has a great potential to grow. There are vast number of altcoins that are just newly listed on exchanges with a great concept, great working product and backed with a very good team and thousands of community involved.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Wanchain :-)
Activity: 196
I would invest in the most reliable projects. The European Crypto Bank is one of them! as we all know - banks are a reliable investment! This bank will be able to convert money into crypto currency
Activity: 453
If I invested $ 50 in a crypt, it would be a coin. I would have bought NEO or Ripple now. Because there are no other variants.
Pages:
Jump to: