Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 39. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
I think that $ 50 is not enough for investing, if you want to make money on the crypt. I would put it in the Ethereum.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
If I had only $50 to invest in cryptocurrency I will put it in BTC. In a cold storage, I will store it for five years. In 2023 my $50 should be at least $500 if I have luck. Putting only $50 in any altcoin will not be a good idea. Good luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If I had $50 I will choose to invest in bitcoin. After buying bitcoin, I will just hold it until the month of December comes. I believe that bitcoin will pump in to $15,000 so it will give me a lot of profit.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
It's a very small amount to invest in altcoins. But if I have 50$, I will invest they in 2 or 3 different altcoins.  This structure will significantly alter the potential risk profile for you
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
Of the most promising coins now on the market, I see the Ethereum, IOTA and NEO. But you should choose only one of them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

With that budget or amount I would just go for a well reputable currency, the obvious choice
of course is bitcoins. But I would have to likely wait for a red day on it to buy bitcoins, $50
isn't much on a good day in the cryptomarket. The timing would have to be dips, buy and
invest it all with bitcoins. But if you favor altcoins, I think monero, litecoin and NEO are very
remunerative candidates and choices that are most likely to deliver good returns and profitable
outcomes. But still the fact still remains guarantees are uncertain at this amounts and stages
with the market, better consider it as a long term thing.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
50$ is very low amount for crypto investment something like that I think.Because with this amount you can't buy to potential coin.Whatever I want to invest with Ripple(XRP),this is my most favorite coin and I have already big investment with XRP.The market has started to grow, I prefer now you can buy XRP and after couple months you will be get good profit but obviously need to big amount for investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
I feel an investment as small as 50$ shouldn't require as much thought. Unless you are looking for long term investment, it is not advisable to start with something as small as 50$.
If that's everything that you have on you at the moment, then you should perhaps look at IOS token. It is the highest valued coin on Binance and that shows how much potential this coin has. Do not shy away from investing there.
If not IOST, then you should perhaps look at some top performing ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If you are a newbie in the crypt, then I would advise you to choose a coin of TOP20 on a coinmarketcap, it is basically reliable and quite promising coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
this is a small amount of money, but I recommend to invest below the one dollar price, such as Bax coin, Deb coin, BTX coin and others ...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I will buy ETH and invest in ICO. Or maybe I will use the $ 50 as capital for trading
Activity: 107
you should invest in a very cheap and altcoin, of course after have studied the whitepaper and all, then hold and see, or you can do daily trading after 10 years without a single mistake you should be good Smiley
Activity: 121
I won't put it in some coins that in the first possitions on crypto market but I would try to find some thrash coins which can pump easily or I would invest in waves cause i believe in near future of this coin.
Activity: 110
I would buy Coinmetro tokens. they now have an ico and a great project. The course will then rise later and everyone has a lot of profit. Do you buy bitcoin, the fees are too high to make a profit   Cheesy
Activity: 113
I would buy CAN or POWR and forget it till Dec 2018. Ill open it up couple of days before Christmas and KaBOOOM

$$$$ money raining all the way!
Activity: 42
Op, the amount you are referring to for investment to me is insignificant when you talk about investment in crypto currency except if you to invest it in a coins that there value is far below one dollar or maybe cent or lesser. Because as for me i don't consider such amount for any serious investment.
Activity: 107
If i had $ 50, so I decided to invest dollars on the crypto market, and buy a cheaper coin  and gives me the benefit of the coming days .
Activity: 115
I would constantly watch the new coins and wait for the initial listing dump to happen to buy in for short term position while waiting on the rebound.  Rinse and repeat until you're sitting on gold toilets.
Activity: 110
Man i am quasi in the same position as you, so if you make it, just make a walkthrough for the rest of us too. Anyway my strategy : everyday i search for a coin that could pull off a 5-6% raise, based on instincts, market behavior and psychology ,and casually try to comprehend some TA,part 2:if and when the coin goes to that point boii i sell it, then thats it.
Activity: 121
$50 seems to be a low amount to engage on investments but I would like to suggest you to buy onions (deeponion). This coin has a really great potential with a great volume.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: