Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 40. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
If i had $50, and that is a small amount of money, i will invest in type of gambling investment because that high risk have a high chance to gain huge profit. It can be triple, quadruple or rather you will win the jackpot / pot price. Let's invest now.
Activity: 336
This is a very small investment, I would recommend that you take part in bounty programs, then what you earn will be able to invest in those crypto projects that are interest to you.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
actualy if you would like to invest! i suggect you to think good before, we are in bear market and most of coins are falling so just wait when btc start a run up and in that time you would see many opportunities of investing
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Since I am a busy student maybe I would put it into mining where I do not have to look over it everytime or hoard bitcoin and wait for it to rise up again and get back after a year or so.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I think that with such a sum you can invest in a cheap crypt, but not the fact that it will be in demand on the market. this amount is not terrible to lose, in case of an irrelevant coin.
Activity: 122
It still depends on you if you want to invest if you think you are more profitable in investing because not all even $ 50 can be invested because usually in the investment you have a lot of money to spend for you to know how many value you will sell.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
With $50, I'd probably buy cheap coins like Doge and forget it for a long time... Actually, $50 isn't really much, so you will need to gradually add to your position once you have more money to invest.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

It depends on your agresivenesss my friend but i suggest you should look for additional funds perhaps... $50 can get you no where don't you think thats too small maybe you can buy Altcoin rather while it lower..but in the market that amount you'll just ending up crying to buy... So keep your money and gain more cash for you to buy btc in the perfect time.. Try investing it in small business so it timw if you have enough you have many chance in buying tokens.. Just strive my fried thats still money you have there..
Activity: 68
the amount is too small, but someone worth investing little bit. the amount of profit earned is small later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
we all know that 50$ is not that big amount right ? and by the time you are posting this the crypto market went crazy bullish. I dont know where you are now or what you did during this past few months of bearish market.
But i think the best thing you should do first is to study how to invest. Therefore, you can able to determine where to invest your money in. And we all know that Crypto is the wild west of financial markets. you can make up to 1000x return or more here investing on undervalued projects or pretty good darn rare ICOs. You need to learn the skill of investing first dude. Before you can be able to make great returns. Learn before you Earn.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
$50 is too small amount but if you want to invest. my suggestion is buy some altcoin which is new and price is low.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
unfortunately 50 usd is nothing for crypto market. you can not satisfy investing 50 usd. you should find a way to increase your investing money. you can work for a while to collect some money. or you can try some bounty campaigns if you are lucky you can earn a few hundred bucks to invest.
Activity: 224
I will just try to trade it or invest it in thrash coin and cross my fingers that i picked one which will pump like 100%, cause after that i will be able to invest in better coins like eth, btc, ltc.
Activity: 208
I do not know what would i do with $ 50, that's a small amount of money. With that much money if we do daily trading then the result will not be maximal and if we invest to the coins under Bitcoin even if using long term i think it also will not have a big effect. The most I will do is looking for additional capital so that the value of money is greater.
Activity: 351
$50 is a small amount of money for investments but even so you can search for an altcoin with low price
I agree with your opinion,  nowadays condition it is enough to buy 1 NEO. NEO has potential for this year. these few months all  coins is red but the crash of NEO isn't so vicious, I think NEO is hardy coin
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
a super low cap coin , probably a hidden one thats just in IDEX , BIBOX , KUCOIN and other low volume exchanges today almost every coin is at bottom just gotta pick a 1 that will move faster than the others
Activity: 350
I would leave them to myself. Participate better in the bounty and earn these $ 50 for one day. The main thing is to find a couple of promising projects.
Activity: 118
All I wanna say is that you shouldn't be asking other people about investing your money in any project, it should be solely your decision and you should properly research about the projects before investing.
Activity: 70
with such a sum you need to look for a coin that just appeared and believe in it. And carefully study its foundation
Activity: 266
It seems to me that such a small amount is not enough to invest in several cryptonyms at once. With such a sum, I would buy only one crypto currency, which I would most like) I personally would buy a XEM coin)
Pages:
Jump to: