Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 42. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If I have $ 50, I will look for altcoin which has a very low price, and in the future this coin Will grow very well. Thus I can get a lot of profits. I'll wait for the right time, that is when the price may reach 10 times from the beginning price.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
the only thing I would like to invest with is bitcoin. $50 is a good amount of money to start investing, its not much but it is possible to grow if you are going to invest it on bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Hmm let me think. I'd probably invest it into fish'n'chips and few pints of Guinness at my local pub. Best investment ever.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
$ 50 is a little money (in my mind), but now this situation on the crypto market that even $ 50 can bring a few Xs by the end of the year, according to forecasts of many analysts. Invest in bitcoin this amount is meaningless, but you can take a couple of altcoins. I think Siacoin (SC) and TRON (TRX) have a good perspective.
Activity: 97
Buy on the exchange will be expensive. The commission will take 1/5 of the amount or even more. You can try to buy on ICO, but good projects often want a minimum amount of investment from 0.5 ethereum, but basically higher
Activity: 210
Invest in high-risk alternative cryptocurrencies that can show a good financial return
Activity: 182
$50 not big money, but that's my version. We do diversification. Now it is profitable to buy cryptocurrency, because the market has subsided. It all depends on your strategy, security or maximum multiplication. I would like so down.

$10 BTC
$10 ETH
$10 LTC
$10 XMR
$5 EOS
$5 NEO
Activity: 168
from my point of view, that this is now very risky but I might invest in Bitcoin. I understand that I can lose everything but, on the other hand, if you take a risk, then there must be a good profit. And it's just Bitcoin that can give me a good profit or a lot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
Now this amount is good for coins in the region of 10 dollars or less. Cardano, lisk, nano and waves are a vivid example of this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
There is a problem now for a small investors like you, a year ago you could split your 50$ funds for tenth alts, but now exchanges has limited minimal order price. Just chose 3-4 very strong coins and invest in it. Good Luck
Activity: 420
Well for that amount of money then there is nothing too lose, I will pick a high risk coins in any exchanger that has a high volume but in low price position, wait for the price comes up then sell them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Before investimg, it is wise to read research and learn about the tokens or altcoins younwant to invest in. Check on the movement of the coins and its chart and see whether it has potential to increase in long term or even in short term. Make sure you buy coin during its low so it'll make you earn more. Like now when most of the coins are at a dip, it will give you a lot of avenues to earn big when the coins recover.
Activity: 406
I invest it in a coin that has a low value, I research it if they has a potential to grow more faster in the future, so I can get profit. I think this is enough to grow my $50.
Activity: 448
Its soooo hard to invest with 50 dollars. You will pay transfer fees. There is not much money, I think you can buy unicoin gold, wabi or ripio with this money.
The best option seems to be ripio Smiley
Activity: 224
If I were you , I would invest in cheap coins that will grow in the long run. For example, WPR ABT DADI and others
Activity: 168
50 dollars is too little, you can try to invest in coins that cost less than 1-2 $ ... I would recommend that you try to make money on the bounty and then invest
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Well it has been asked in many threads $50 is very low amount with investment perspective however you should select those growing coins which are traded below $1 or between $1-$6 etc so that you may bought much amount.try for XLM ADA EOS these are slowly growing coins and in coming few years their value would increase to a great extent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
With a small amount, I will select a few coins with low market capitalization and forget it for a while and are looking for a great project to pumped and purchased.
Activity: 35
Hi, I think I can invest this sum for some ICO)
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
If i have $50 since the amount is not big and i will choose a specific coin to invest all my 50 into it. Currently i am looking at the haven coin and if not i want to invest i will put the 50 to exchange for their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: