Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 41. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
With so many funds you need to choose a very risky investment with a possible big profit. It is definitely not worth choosing bitcoin
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Bitcoin. Boring, I know, but it is still the king of cryptos.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I would put them in participating in the bounty: large accounts, increase views of articles/videos etc.
Activity: 238
With this amount, I think you can buy something high-risk to raise a good profit. In my opinion you can buy Snovio
Activity: 141
That is of course a small amount of money. To build up your deposit I guess you need to be very aggressive and risky. One of the options is to invest this money in ICO (if they allow small amount allocations). The other option is to buy some shit coin at its dip - like Tron or Verge and try to catch some pumps. After that - buy some other trash coins until you'll have enough to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin for future speculations.
Activity: 52
If there are $ 50 I will invest in the ICU Merculet project
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Fifty dollars is a very small amount to start out investing in cryptocurrencies with.  Back in December, bitcoin transaction fees were as high as $50 per transaction.  You can try to put it in an ICO and hope it moons or just enjoy it and spend it on dinner.  
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
$50 is a very small amount and I dont think that it can generate a good profit. But since the crypto market is actually down, I think you can invest it to buy BTC or ETH, or some other good crypto currencies which have some value and potential. When the prices increase again you will make some profit this way.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I will use the 50$ on a cryptocurrency that will give me values like 1000 tokens. In other words, tokens with prices that are less than even 10 cent to help me get more of tokens. I hate hodling half a token .E.g 0.1eth or 0.001btc. I want something like 100ripples or 1000...tokens. The bigger value alone is a motivation.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
if they were with me at the moment I would confidently would have invested in bitcoin.it is cool when there is an opportunity to earn money at the minimum investment
Activity: 111
I would invest in litecoin and dash bcz the first one is light for mining and has low fee taxes and the second is more anonymous than others.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
$50 is a small amount of money for investments but even so you can search for an altcoin with low price
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
I will invest in to crypto which is generating passive income, like Kucoin or MinexCoin,I think that both have future  and will be good investment Wink.
Activity: 149

There are two possibilities, either go in all r diversify, you can look for an alt that is still available cheaply but promising and invest in it.or split the amount into smaller units and still invest in the promising coins,  the choice is on you
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
buy xlm I think is enough to fund $50, due to the minimal funds xlm better coins at low prices so that the taste of profit, But back your decision.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
its depended on long term investment or short term investment, this amount is very less hence better to invest on low amount coins and keep it long term to will get good profits
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
If I had 50 USD though the amount is small but I think I will use it to buy alot of KIN. KIN is based on both stellar and  ethereum check stellarterm price is low now and I so much believe in this project. Read more about it online
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
I would probably buy Universa, WePower or Singularity, stash it for a year and see what profits I can take. I don't see a lot of other low-priced projects with such high potential.
Activity: 84
If I had $50 to invest, I would choose EOS or OMG Cool
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
If I have only 50$ ,I will look for an Ico.It's an investment with high risk but It's the only that can gain a lot
Pages:
Jump to: