Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 5. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Going to the safe side then it would be Bitcoin or ETH since both is very useful and secured, its quantity can be the basis of its value, there's a big potential for them. Will surely hold them for long.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think this is wrong. Holding one coin has a huge risk of losing it.
But I can imagine. I would choose the Ethereum for myself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I do not support such investments. You can't invest all your money in just one coin, but if I had to choose, then I would invest in Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
See the economic rule, don't put all eggs in one pocket.
You should make your investment become more diverse, varies
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will put all into ethereum
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
To choose with only one, its either bitcoin or ethereum, because for me, these two are more profitable among all coins, even though there are coins that more better than this two, i dont choose any of them. I will only stick to bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
The topic is very interesting, but my answer is very clear. I would chose Bitcoin above the 10,000 or so altcoins which are either circulating or dead right now. Without Bitcoin, these alts can't exist.
Activity: 2
I am investing some money in litecoin. I think that it can explode as we see bitcoin recovering.
Activity: 109
Merit: 7
I think that some of the coins will disappear from the market but some will remain
and the market will continue its development but bitcoin is and will always be the best and the king of crypto's
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If I had to bet on one, it's Bitcoin.
I heard that a recent big transaction was done with litecoin to save bank fees. It was in millions and lot of fees was saved.
Only problem with Monero is that some countries are banning it. If it survives against legal actions, we can see huge demand.
Activity: 28
Everyone likes Monero because it is anonymous. But there are countries which are targeting it.
Activity: 19
I'd rather stick with bitcoin for now, out there, it doesn't seem to be one altcoin that has the same potential that bitcoin has at the moment, it's growth is not steady but it is there and it is alot.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
If it's for one crypto then select which of course will be used and may be better developed in a long period of time. bitcoin I think is the most appropriate choice to take when talking about options investing. But if only focus provides capital to one crypto alone I think this is risky.
Activity: 20
Mine would be Quantis all the way, no premine, no ico and its pow,pos.they also have amazing decentralized privacy tools built into the wallet.. So many ways to have passive coins coming in and a absolutely amazing community. Check out the telegram t.me/quantis
(quote author=adamgilbert912 link=topic=3190135.msg33059109#msg33059109 date=1521899970]
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
[/quote]
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
This, of course, is a terrible idea.
It's not like the movies where someone goes all in on one thing and then wins big.
That's more like gambling, and how many people actually "win big" in gambling?

There are more reasons to spread out your portfolio instead of just lowering risks though.
A big part of it is hedging assets against each other.
This is important so you can get maximum benefit from a certain type of asset.
For example, it's not like just going all in on google stock back in the 90s was the way to go.
In reality, it would be better to have both google and amazon.
Same prinicipal applies to crypto as well.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Mine would be Monero.  I think its a strong coin that may start rising in price. I also like the fact that its the leading privacy coin in a world where are privacy is a dying resource. I hope we get more privacy coins to really confuse anyone who wishes to violate our private dealing.
Activity: 98
I would rather just go for the basic bitcoin holding, bitcoin investments are always good in my opinion, and it's long term growth is always good in way more bigger if you compare it to the majority of the altcoins out there nowadays.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
maybe I will focus more on storing it in bitcoin because I only believe in bitcoin which has a very limited total supply so that from year to year I'm sure bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain and make bitcoin price up.
You are not alone, many people in the forum do not believe in altcoins at all and prefer to invest their money only in bitcoin, personally I think they are missing some good coins out there, but I cannot blame them if they have that posture since we know that the majority of altcoins in the market are either scams or useless projects that will get you nowhere and that will make you to lose money in the long run, the only problem with bitcoin is that is is not going to give you as much profits as altcoins can give to you.
Pages:
Jump to: