Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 6. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
It has to be ethereum only. Other than that coins like litecoin will also grow because of extremely low fees .
Activity: 41
I'll pick NEO in light of the fact that a large portion of the general population call it's China Ethereum, But I don't suggest put the greater part of your cash into just 1 crypto on the grounds that it's exceptionally unsafe, possibly you'll misfortunes all the cash if cost going down or dev flee, for example, bitconnect, I've in excess of 40 distinct coins and every one of them is my child , I don't have plan to undercut them in term
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
If I am going to choose only one, of course, I will choose Bitcoin over any other crypto asset. Because Bitcoin started this and even if many digital assets have more features than Bitcoin, I still believe that Bitcoin is the best of them all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
If I had to put all my money into a coin, I would put all of it into bitcoin. My belief in bitcoin is huge, though its price goes down erratically. But I believe this penny will rise and have a profit in the future. The higher the bitcoin is. If you spend money now will benefit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
That would be Bitcoin without even thinking twice. Never mentioned how long I will be holding it but just plainly asked where I would love to put all my money into. And I think most people would know the answer on why I chose Bitcoin among all the other coins there is and it is the oldest cryptocurrency there is so it is basically the strongest among others and have been proven and tested by how long it has been in the cryptoworld.
I agree with you. I would also invest only in Bitcoin for understandable reasons. But, of course, it is best to store your money in different coins.
Activity: 2
My pick will be Etherium from all other alt coins. No other coin comes nearby it in term of growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Bitcoin for sure, if we're talking about long-term.

Short term maybe bnb, it's a great coin and holds it's value well
If I have that situation to invest all of my money into 1 crypto I  would invest in bitcoin. If one more option is provided I would go with the ethereum, but as the question is only 1 crypto with no other go I'll go with the bitcoin.
Activity: 168
At first i am seeing and believing on ether but seeing ether how it was left behind by bitcoin now my mind was also changed and i do believe on bitcoin rather than ether. As we all know it is still bitcoin as the center of all the attraction among crypto in the market and others are just altcoin and most specifically an ethereum platform base coin so there is no better than bitcoin even ether as a know altcoin for bitcoin.
I like ETH only as it is giving competition to bitcoin as a payment medium. That is what will matter in long term.
I think bitcoin cash can give better returns for short term investments. But it is for people who can afford higher risk.
One of the coins that has impressed me with recent growth is Ox. It has done good when most alt coins were in red.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
i`d put everything on ZEC or MANA. ZEC is just good anonymous coin that will be in demand. MANA is the future of marketing
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
To be honest, I would never have done this, for many reasons, these reasons are on the forum. The most important reason is that you become very vulnerable from having only one project in your pocket.
I think ripple can also be a god choice in terms of returns. I feel that it is a steel at current prices.
Activity: 58
Bitcoin is my coin today and tomorrow though other coins are good, but BTC is the way I will go.
Activity: 1
I think monero will always be in demand and grow. People love it for the anonymity it offers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
It might be ethereum because its market value is continuously growing as years are passing by but unlike Bitcoin's market price, it is a bit more stable . Therefore, investing into it would be an advantage to earn huge profit. There are many good cryptos to choose from but when it comes on stability in the market, i think ethereum would be on top.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
Bitcoin for sure, if we're talking about long-term.

Short term maybe bnb, it's a great coin and holds it's value well
Activity: 29
I like steem a lot. It has the potential to grow a lot in coming years, provided it adapts steemit to changing demands.
Pages:
Jump to: