Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 2. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
This is too dangerous a decision, to put all the money on one coin. I would never agree to do that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Put the money in a single crypto has a very big risk. But if you are confident with your decision, certainly you can do it. But for me personally, I will not do. I prefer for some crypto to put my money. And this I do with based on my research.
Activity: 574
Risking your money in one coin I thought very riskily. And I also experienced it and I need to lose my money. I better put the money in some coins so that we have a great selection and definitely get a lot of advantages. And you should be more careful before investing, make sure the coin you buy has a very good potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
All answer for this question: bitcoin.
And i know one other side is xrp, if cryptos lose the war xrp will be the king
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
For sure at this current market condition I suggest ethereum. It is now in downfall trend so good to buy and hold this coin. More or less 30 days from now ethereum will increase as December is clearer. This is my opinion about your concern.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I don't think it is a good investment decision for you to put all your money in one coin. As I am now am holding like 15 coins and this means I have shared my risks for any eventuality that might happen to any of them. It is better to invest in many in order to reduce the risk of losing all your money at once.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I think that will make a problem for my life.
I don't dare to risk my money for crypotcurrency.
at least 20% I trade on crypotcurrency.
Activity: 294
I would invest in bitcoin, it is the basis of all crypto currency, and the course of the other coins depends on it.
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
I don't agree on putting all of your money into 1 crypto because it would be risky knowing that all cryptos are volatile and consistency when it comes on their value are lacking. It would be much better to invest on a couple of coins so that if one falls, the remaining has a chance to give you profit still.
Activity: 139
If I would put all my money in one crypto, I would definitely choose to put it in Bitcoin because even if its price will fo down, it would still be the highest price among all coins. And I am definitely sure that I cannot go wrong if I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
since its too risky to put my money only in 1 crypto, i will tend to choose bitcoin as my main option to invest. i will not take more risk by buying altcoin except ethereum, because you will not earn easy profit at current market situation by only put your money in one basket. Besides, i used to invest in cryptocurrency with long term hold strategy, and bitcoin or ethereum will lasts for long term period with minimum risk (undervalue) and will bring you very promising profit to hold.
Activity: 221
The very simple answer is: "No one"
For me the most important rule of all is never put all your eggs in one basket. I will never invest all my money on crypto and never ever will put all of my money in one coin.

Yes, I agree, saving all the money in crypto becomes very risky, especially if you save it in just one coin, the risk of being doubled. Investing in crypto is indeed promising profit but there is no need to save all the money in crypto, only partially. Investing in a few coins is a wise choice.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The very simple answer is: "No one"
For me the most important rule of all is never put all your eggs in one basket. I will never invest all my money on crypto and never ever will put all of my money in one coin.
copper member
Activity: 322
First of all I will never keep my all investment at one platform if it is only condition than I would prefer to invest in Bitcoin only.i prefer to buy btc with all as all market depend on btc.
Activity: 1493
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
Bitcoin.

I don't think I need to explain my answer. Altcoins are fun to play with, but they are all yet unproven. Bitcoin has been resilient in the face of a myriad challenges. Most altcoins are just basing their value on their trade with bitcoin.

If the bitcoin to real world value interface didn't exist, most altcoins would go to very close to 0.
Activity: 154
if i were to put all my money in a particular crypto-currency,the choice would be bitcoin, bitcoin controls the market,if bitcoin goes down,every other coin or tokens even with larger proportion. I am sure which other coin will sand the test of time other than bitcoin,bitcoin is also the most decentralized of all cryptos
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Ofcourse I'm gonna put my all investment in just bitcoin because bitcoin is very popular and indemand and the price of it was to high and many adoption was always happening aside from that they adopt bitcoin as another way of payment and use it now in some other country adoption is more became indemand.
Merit: 3
Putting money in one cryptocurrency to me is not a good idea. I believe in diversifying one's investment. Although, if one is under compulsion to choose just a coin, i would go for bitcoin, because i believe it is the most established coin in the space.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Putting all the money in a single crypto is not a good choice, I don't prefer it. I would choose Bitcoin if i had to choose it necessarily.
Activity: 123
I think that bitcoin, year after year has proven to be a safe investment and the queen of the market, whenever the volumes of bitcoin move the other alts are affected, so I don't think anything will happen in the market, without bitcoin feeling it first. So that's your safest bet in this crazy market
Pages:
Jump to: