Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 3. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

If you are talking about putting all your money on one exchange or invest in single cryptocurrency? I think a lot of exchanges are good to use for crypto trading and as a storage of your crypto wealth. However if you want to do this make it sure that you don't put all your money on one crypto exchange because it is quite not good. because we noticed that several news of hacking activities that occurs on crypto exchanges so for me it is not good idea to put your all money in a single market or crypto wallet.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
If i had a choice to spend my all money in one single coin I will definitely spend it on BTC as it is more established and has some great movement in past. And its community is also supporting it to an extent.
Activity: 728
I completely agree with the previous opinion, and I prefer bitokoyn. Bitcoin is the world's first decentralized digital crypto currency, on which the prices of the remaining crypto-currencies depend.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
of course for me, that is bitcoin, because it can be proven in real terms the prospects that can be obtained from investing in bitcoin that is so big and undoubted.
I have had many benefits from holding bitcoin from the beginning to the present, because I am a trader.
Activity: 117
If i were to put all my egg in to one basket then i would choose bitcoin even though i wouldn't do such thing but just to answer your question
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
No doubt I would still give a vote of confidence to bitcoin for different reasons. It would be very difficult for me to describe in a few words the multiple reasons why I still think that it is really worth to bet on bitcoin in the long term, but perhaps the most important of all is that in a market as full of uncertainty as this one, all potential investor will need a reference in which he can verify that the market has some degree of resilience in the face of the most adverse situations, and bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has been able to overcome all the hard challenges to which it has been subjected by many years.

In addition, all other cryptocurrencies are strongly influenced by the behavior of bitcoin to determine its commercial value, regardless of whether their technologies are supposedly superior to the blockchain, so it is demonstrated that the market relies more on credibility than on the technical advantages of any coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
It will never take long for me to focus on just clearly asking where I want to put all my money into it, but if I have chosen one of them, I will choose bitcoin and etherum, for me, this coin where growth and spread around the world and my use. I believe. The contract idea is not so much developed, if you are truly 100% sure of just one coin, take a stable option like Bitcoin.
In my opinion, most of them will choose them. Every time the market comes back, they are the fastest rising prices.
Activity: 294
I guess Icon, based on current price and potential.
Activity: 154
It will never take long for me to focus on just clearly asking where I want to put all my money into it, but if I have chosen one of them, I will choose bitcoin and etherum, for me, this coin where growth and spread around the world and my use. I believe. The contract idea is not so much developed, if you are truly 100% sure of just one coin, take a stable option like Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
This is a very extreme investment model. You can't invest all your money in only one cryptocurrency. This will increase your investment risk. If I want to choose only one coin investment, then I will choose the BTC.
While what you are saying is very common advice and it is correct most of the time I think that cryptocurrencies are an exception to this, having all your investment in only one coin can be extremely risky if that coin is not named bitcoin, but if that coin in which you invested all your capital is bitcoin then you are as safe as you can be because I really think that if bitcoin disappeared then all this market will disappear with it as well.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
If I want to invest in a single Altcoins I would choose the most secured and second of the best coin in Cryptocurrency Ethereum,this coin is good to hold for a long term and i can use it if i want to buy a potential Altcoins and  it is very useful in any Cryptocurrency transaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If i have to pull off all my money from my bank wallet and bank account and spend it to a single crypto, then that would be bitcoin. I will pour in all my money on that crypto because i know i will have a good return of investment from it few years after. I am confident with that because i can see how bitcoin has reached its success since it was launched.
Activity: 98
I can't do it and I will never do that. I will not spend my money just for investment and investment in 1 coin. no, that is a mistake. sorry i won't do it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
in the beginning i am seeing and believing on ether but seeing ether the way it became left in the back of with the aid of bitcoin now my mind became additionally changed and that i do believe on bitcoin as opposed to ether. As all of us know it's miles nonetheless bitcoin as the middle of all of the appeal among crypto inside the market and others are simply altcoin and most in particular an ethereum platform base coin so there is no higher than bitcoin even ether as a know altcoin for bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Making a single cryptocurrency investment with all the money is a bit risky. It would be more reasonable to buy it in pieces instead. But if it is a single currency, this is Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
When doing that or put all the capital in one of the crypto only then is a mistake. When the price falls it will be a pretty big loss. better allocated to some but which have the potential of so capital is divided into some crypto. Although the results are indeed when riding will not be huge, but at least it's safe and also to attract the potential existence of an increment of another crypto.
Activity: 168
If I were offered to invest one coin, then of course I would invest in the air. There are many things that depend on this tool. Tokkeni also refers to the ethereum wallet. Choose the etherium a more reliable coin.
Activity: 128
My personal idea is to diversify the investment cryptocurrency. I don't like to put all the eggs in one basket, so it is easy to lose all of them in an instant. But if you have to choose one, you can only be bitcoin. It must also be bitcoin. The king of the encryption market.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
but why just one? Smiley well, in case i had such an urge i'd invest into Eth and... well, find a job Grin because it is really risky to rely on just one source of money
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

I think it will be much risky to put all the money in single coin , better to have multiple coins .
Here if I will be restricted to buy particular numbers of coins for small term then surely I would like to buy reddcoin for long term  or doge coin coin long term or digibyte coin for long term .
I will not go with high potential coin like etherium , dash , litecoin because these are those coins which have high price and with the change of 2-3 Satoshi in the price range will not give better profit but in small coins hodl we can make big profit by the change of the price by few Satoshi .
So Ofcourse it will be more better for us to choose less priced coin instead of high price coin .
Here it is a big thing that we should keep in our mind that , if you are a trader then you should take your steps to take risk with less chances to loss , so i will never prefer to go with particular single coin , better to have 5-6 coins atleast .
Pages:
Jump to: