Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 11. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
how about a new coin? recently there's ACM by GCOX had just end their 1st tranche ITS, had over-subscribe 56% during the ITS, soon they will start 2nd tranche.i get their news from telegram
Activity: 86
I prefer only portfolio investments. In the portfolio must be Bitcoin, and the rest of the currency at will. I have this Dash, Litecoin, Ripple,EthereumClassic,Ethereum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
With this let say low prices maybe it could be good to invest or better to buy some coin or token. So far think at least i would do it is to buy ETH. My guess is that this is very low price for it and can be good to buy now and in year maybe sell with good income.

not with just $500. imo it's better to find smth cheaper (price per coin) in the CMC's TOP-50.
I think investing in the Bitcoin still the best choice, I am sure if I have capital $500,
in the future my money will grow and gain profit if I buy Bitcoin now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
With this let say low prices maybe it could be good to invest or better to buy some coin or token. So far think at least i would do it is to buy ETH. My guess is that this is very low price for it and can be good to buy now and in year maybe sell with good income.

not with just $500. imo it's better to find smth cheaper (price per coin) in the CMC's TOP-50.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
For now I personally prefer Bitcoin for my investment, because I am optimistic that in the next few months the value of bitcoin will increase again.
in my opinion it is also good to invest in bitcoin with your 500 $,
bitcoin will launch a hardfork, hopefully it can break into 10000 $
This optimism about the future of Bitcoin has been keeping many among us intact to the market and that is the reason so many people still invest in Bitcoin despite the unstable price and so many rumors. Bitcoin will definitely recover because of the fact that is so widely spread around the world that I would be a foolish thing not to see its future as the future cryptocurrency which will occupy the whole international market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think the safe bet right now is to invest your 500% to the two potentially big altcoins in the near future. Ethereum and Neo they hit the bottom already and when the market comes back to its good state I think the these 2 is the 1st one to recover and maybe will hit and new all time high. Their platform is good and their ICO's are the coins that are in the demand in the crypto market.

This is the best choice but I think that you can pick the other altcoins as well. Why cannot you choose DASH, Ontology, Lisk, and OmiseGO?  These ate the alts which are the most promising ones.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
For now I personally prefer Bitcoin for my investment, because I am optimistic that in the next few months the value of bitcoin will increase again.
Bitcoin. the second ethereum is very good to invest now. we can get many benefits when investing in both. because both are the same as many categories of experts
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Personally, I invest in Forge, this is the most entertaining and in my opinion a reliable currency that definitely has a future and great prospects.
Activity: 76
ethereum i guess. i think 500 dollars is not so much to invest into bitcoin but much enough to invest into ethereum and work with it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I have such money and I invest it, but not the whole amount in cryptocurrency, because I believe that for such a market it is a lot at such prices. I'm investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I think the safe bet right now is to invest your 500% to the two potentially big altcoins in the near future. Ethereum and Neo they hit the bottom already and when the market comes back to its good state I think the these 2 is the 1st one to recover and maybe will hit and new all time high. Their platform is good and their ICO's are the coins that are in the demand in the crypto market.

thats a good strategy but it will not give the best returns possible, but risk wise its a good investment. x20 is the biggest possible gain I think, but other and smaller coins can easily reach x50
Activity: 343
I think you should invest in the lowest value Altcoins, you should invest in long time will certainly be profitable. At present, Bitcoin prices are also very low suitable for you to buy stocks.
Activity: 116
There is a theory that it is best to divide into 5 equal parts and 100$ to buy currency from the top five in any case for a long time you can see the profit of at least 1.5 times.
Activity: 420
in my opinion it is also good to invest in bitcoin with your 500 $,
bitcoin will launch a hardfork, hopefully it can break into 10000 $
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Invest on Ethereum. You can buy 2 ethereum  because price Ethereum $220 i think Ethereum has the potential to grow in the near future.So I believe the Ethereum will rise higher one day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107

regarding the current eth price can't be sure about it. ofc it will rise but there is a need for a good patience.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
It's hard to say what one will invest in especially in a bear market as this. The market is quite bloody right now, I can only consider buying bitcoin, but if my capital is in fiat, maybe ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: