Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 12. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
If there is sufficient experience of investments in the cryptocurrency market, it can be any cryptocurrency that has shown dynamics. If there is no experience, then investments should be only in reliable currencies.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Unfortunately, at the moment I don't have the money to invest in a yet to me unknown and untrusted realm. Study.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
SIACOIN Smiley

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/

We are thrilled to be highlighted on Bloomberg! https://t.co/06KIzZj0WJ

For finance types there’s something else interesting about Sia. To buy storage space—or get paid for it—you need to use the system’s own digital tokens, called Siacoin. And on sites where people trade virtual currencies, Siacoin has surged more than 1,200 percent in U.S. dollar value since May 1. The total value of this startup money was about $400 million on June 13. Other digital coins have also gone through the roof. XRP, the token for a global payment system called Ripple, has increased almost 4,000 percent in the past three months, giving it a market value of about $10 billion
That is right about the recovery of the market. And I hope the market will still go on in the same direction and will recover soon. Besides, the demand for the coins in such a time rises high which also pushes the graph of the Bitcoin in the market. If we kept on having the same trend in the market, we will no doubt hit the $10000 values in a month or so and more than $20000 in December or in next year but the currency will rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
most will say buy a coin and jsut get one of them.

i say pick some 10 or so coin, and sprinkle or diversify it out a bit.

do your due dilligence right you could take that 500 to about $5000 - $7000 over a longer time frame.

good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?
Please click on my signature, there you can join me, BTC, ETH, ATM, EXC, GTO to ZRX, if you register using email, you will be asked for security at 2fa, and if you log in, you will use 2FA security, the features are very easy and you can invest as much as you want, at a low cost, hopefully help.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
BTC is not my best choice.Etherum,Waves & Lisk is my choice.If i have 500$ i invest 200$ for Waves & Lisk and other 300$ budget for Ethereum.ETH future so much colorful any others coin.Stay with ETH.

Ethereum is dipped a lot and I think also that it is time to buy some Ethereum. In the next months there are also good ICOs, so the popularity of ETH will also increase.
Activity: 158
IN MONERO. In my opinion, the most reversible currency. It can be converted with low fees and a high cost in BTC. Plus it has not such a large scale of growth and decline as many other coins.

Governments don't like XMR, massive FUD and delisting from exchanges could really dump the price of this token.
Activity: 143
IN MONERO. In my opinion, the most reversible currency. It can be converted with low fees and a high cost in BTC. Plus it has not such a large scale of growth and decline as many other coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
ı think hydro and mtc will be great in a few months thats where i tied my hope. theese can be great coins to invest but use at your own risk.
Activity: 107
I boldly invest in IoTa. There was already a pleasant moment of growth, which by the way I was able to play a little, now they are not without problems go to good results. I think they have one of the best positions in the context of "long-term".
Activity: 102

If I have 500$ I'll invest in ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Now a very favorable price for the etherium, you can safely buy, because it will be a month or two, we will not see such a price! the market will go up!
Why are you sure that the coin ethereum will grow? Is there any prerequisite for this? In December, everyone also said that the price of bitcoin would increase, but the price has been declining for half a year already. Last month, the price  ethereum coin was 450$  this month already 280$ . Does this mean anything to you?
Activity: 114
If the amount of investment is so small, then I would invest it in Bitcoin, because it is the most reliable cryptocurrency for investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Invest in ICO's now that you still can, these days Ethereum is so low that you'll get insane bargains for your ICO coins, plus if they start right before the next bullrun you're likely to see massive returns because they'll be getting more partnerships, bigger listings, faster community growths, ... because of the general positive market
Activity: 75
Those who are new to this crypto space, I'd suggest you all to go through this article once:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/different-categories-of-coins-and-tokens-invest-wisely-4964722

I really liked how different types of coins and tokens have been explained in it. Doesn't matter if you are experience investor or a newbie, just give a look to the article. You'll appreciate it.

Disclaimer: It's not my article, I found it really explanatory and that's why sharing it.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

I would invest it with bitcoin right away with that full amount. Bitcoin is where I out my trust too much because I had great experiences with it. I am not doubting about it and I would always want toninvest in it because it is really profitable for a long-term hold.
Activity: 11
ethereum price movement are very slow compared to BTC for short term period, i will allocate half of them to buy BTC and will participate in very potential and good ICO to participate with the rest of my money. so i can earn profit from short term investment along with holding my ICO token for long term period to earn profit. but, i have to be more detail observing BTC market trend, to minimize the risk of losing money.

When the ICO interest is revived, the ETH could move faster than BTC.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
ethereum price movement are very slow compared to BTC for short term period, i will allocate half of them to buy BTC and will participate in very potential and good ICO to participate with the rest of my money. so i can earn profit from short term investment along with holding my ICO token for long term period to earn profit. but, i have to be more detail observing BTC market trend, to minimize the risk of losing money.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
At the moment I would invest some 60-70% in Bitcoin and the rest I would risk in an ICO, Bitcoin is in a great moment and with high market dominance. Placing the bet on a good ICO can yield a good profit in the near future.
I still choose ETH as my long term coin because it is very low value and according to my observations, after every sharp drop ETH will grow strongly again. I hope that ETH will soon recover because it has a large community of supporters.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
If I have that kind of amount I will invest to ethereum or altcoin so my investment will be divided. Because if I invest in one coin I think it will not grow my profit. Like many people said don't put your all egg in one basket so can make earn a good earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: