Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 13. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
At the moment, I would invest in BTC, in my opinion this is a fundamental cryptocurrency and the most productive investment will be in them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
At the moment I would invest some 60-70% in Bitcoin and the rest I would risk in an ICO, Bitcoin is in a great moment and with high market dominance. Placing the bet on a good ICO can yield a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
it is not an investment recommendation, however, I suggest you keep an eye on Security Tokens.

Corl, for example, is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
For me, coins that do not have such a strong demand, but are stable, are pleasant. Very high hopes for  Litecoin, nano, Zilliqa and some others.
Activity: 283
i should like to invest on litecoin because creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority, so this coin will reach bitcoin in future and now easy to invest because coin price is decrease.
Activity: 504
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

500$ is actually a good start for me to gain a good profit. I believe that it is better if I'll put my earnings in an investment where I could surely have a good gain through a long-term hold and that is bitcoin. I would want to maximize my gain through investing in it because I would surely gain through it as the market recovers.
Activity: 168
If I got those money for free, I'll use it for trying some short term investments by buying some good coins. And if it's not free money, I'll do long term instead of short term because I doubt I'm afraid I'll waste my money just by doing short term investment. And I think Bitcoin and ethereum is enough.
Activity: 166
I would invest in the BTC, ETH, and LTC. By investing in coins that already established will not be at risk. So I could monitor the growth of the coins. And if you see now the BTC in conditions of growth. And in very good to Altcoin growth.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Pundi X (NPXS),A snapshot would taken at 30 August and airdrop coin would be distributed after 10 days. Airdrop rate is 7.32% Pundi X (NPXS).So i think its good investment now for getting those free coins. for full information here some official link is given below:
1. Official website: https://pundix.com/
2. 30 Sep — Snapshot for Monthly Airdrop: https://cryptocalendar.pro/event/4419
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrencies are a lot of choices to buy, and I think the best and safest thing is to buy bitcoin 50% then the rest to buy altcoins that have the chance to skyrocket in a short time, some of these coins are Cardano, Monacoin, and Waves.
Activity: 66
It's definitely Ripple. One of the best cryptocurrencies for the current day. In two years, the initial capital can be increased by 40 times.
Activity: 26
I would buy KMD and get the 5% interest.
Activity: 172
ADA, ICON, SONM, AION
Activity: 84
i will invest in EOS. it achieves a million transactions per second. it does not have network congestion. many people have already had a deep impression of the network blockage of ether. we don't need to be patient anymore, now. we can choose EOS
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275

If I have this amount of money as spare and I want to invest in crypto, I will invest the largest percentage of it in bitcoin because it is the most valuable and potential coin in crypto then I will invest the remaining in ethereum and any other altcoin of interest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
500 dollars most likely will be divided into top coins. Or I'll select ICO options if they are for long-term ones. But here it is more difficult to calculate and more risks. In general, you need to understand the original goals.

500 bucks is too small amount for serious trades and getting a serious profit. suitable only for training trader skills.
Yeah $500 is a small capital for expert traders, but for the newbie it is a big capital, in my opinion it would be better if you focus on growing and buying coins that are cheap and not too expensive because your capital is small, try to short-term investments or trade it will make your capital bigger..

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
It is best to invest 60% in bitcoin and 40% on the ether. To date, this will be the best option.
Bitcoin is the currency number 1, so its prices will continue to grow. Even if we imagine that the crypto market disappears (of course this is not so, we just imagine) the bitcoin price will still rise several times, so there will still be an opportunity to earn.
Ether is by far the best altcoin. While there are no worthy analogs to this platform, so the currency is still very relevant.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Ethereum. This is my favorite cryptocurrency. Long after it has been monitored and analyse it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

If I had $ 500 then I would definitely invest in Stellar, Tether and Cardano. These are the top altcoin in the market. They have great potential, I believe that long-term investment in these altcoins will bring us a lot of profit. Stellar has a good growth rate. Tether provides high stability. and Cardano promises to become a new force in the market. Now the price of these altcoins is very low, this is a good time for us to invest in them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

All these coins are very potential and they have very promising features and also professional team members. You can invest in any of this coin and hold for long term but I will invest more in bitcoin and ethereum then if there is more money, you an invest the rest in litecoin or lisk.
Pages:
Jump to: